Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts (16220 Views)

Metuh Reacts To Being Included In Looters' List By Lai Mohammed / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by Jaguntemmy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
DON'T BE SUPRISE WHEN PDP LOSE IN 2019

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
efighter:

Nigeria needs and is currently being lead by a credible president. A president that is not under his wife like Robert Mugabe or Goatluck Jonascam.
A president that is not under his wife Aisha - wo. But a president who is under his cattles. Cows
Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by lost24: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sorry ooo

But VIP is where u suppose sit because u blive in d party n stood by d party in bad times n good times. Even after stealing from Nigerian u dishave d respect of ur party.

But ur party Is lack of leadership dat people like atiku will sit on d VIP. After he ran away.

I feel 4 u

Let use our head.
Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by DrMuzungu(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
And who gives a crap about him being or not being kicked out of VIP? Real life VIPs hardly ever talk about themselves as VIPs, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

But, being a celebrity or a yeyebrity is not the same thing.
Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by ensamy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Your name supposed to be Lai Olisa Metuh.
Upon all the money this guy and Muazu collected from governorship aspirants in 2015 election and eventually destroying PDP, this man is still saying he served PDP faithfully hmmmm.
Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by kokoA(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
E pain am grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" / Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.