Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Moving To U. S For The First Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To U. S For The First Time (1563 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria / Nigeria Appeals To U.S Over Visa Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To U. S For The First Time by opejulie10: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2017
Pls nairalanders
I need a total guide of how my husband ,our two kids and I will be able to move to U. S. A permanently.
What visa to apply for?
How much are we expected to have at hand?
He is an engineer here and works with Lagos State but we want to move to move permanently outside the country.

We are both novice when it comes to this kind of stuff... Pls kindly advise what to do

Note :He has a friend who is a citizen and his willing to help us with accomdation till he gets a job over there.
Re: Moving To U. S For The First Time by johnnyn1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
opejulie10:
Pls nairalanders
I need a total guide of how my husband ,our two kids and I will be able to move to U. S. A permanently.
What visa to apply for?
He is an engineer here and works with Lagos State but we want to move to move permanently outside the country.

We are both novice when it comes to this kind of stuff... Pls kindly advise what to do

Note :He has a friend who is a citizen and his willing to help us with accomdation till he gets a job over there.

Just be observant in all your inquiry.. and don't fall victim of scammers..
they are everywhere
Re: Moving To U. S For The First Time by opejulie10: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=johnnyn1 post=63180741]
Just be observant in all your inquiry.. and don't fall victim of scammers.. they are everywhere[/quote
Thanks dear ,I will be very observant
Re: Moving To U. S For The First Time by ClitoPen: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
johnnyn1:

Just be observant in all your inquiry.. and don't fall victim of scammers..
they are everywhere
Well said.
Re: Moving To U. S For The First Time by Chuchunana: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
opejulie10:
Pls nairalanders
What visa to apply for?

On one thread you said your husband is a plumber now you're saying he's an engineer. Anyways, my advice:make sure you are migrating legally.

All the best!
Re: Moving To U. S For The First Time by opejulie10: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chuchunana:

On one thread you said your husband is a plumber now you're saying he's an engineer. Anyways, my advice:make sure you are migrating legally.

All the best!

thanks dear, I will

I want to migrate legally, I don't want anything that will involve illegal stuff
Re: Moving To U. S For The First Time by CassieV(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why not try the Canada Express Entry?
Re: Moving To U. S For The First Time by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
opejulie10:

thanks dear, I will

I want to migrate legally, I don't want anything that will involve illegal stuff

i support canada too ,do try it ,
Re: Moving To U. S For The First Time by johnnyn1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=opejulie10 post=63181842][/quote]
wish you best of luck Bayen..
Re: Moving To U. S For The First Time by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Carefully read and follow the instructions on this thread. It's all DIY...no agnecy or third party is required. Ask any question on the thread of you're lost or not clear. Beware of fraudsters. Peace !
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident
opejulie10:
Pls nairalanders
What visa to apply for?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassies/consulates/missions Abroad / Traveling Air France From The United States To Nigeria / I Need Visa 2 Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.