Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be (1512 Views)

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Annoying Thing An Usher Has Done To You In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by afrobaby(f): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2010
My second time worshipping in a church, the head of usher will not allow me be, u understand all these brother in the house, he wasnt ushering that day and sat beside me, because he came late to church, after the service, as an usher in the church, he asked me some questions and we started talking about work, then he asked for my number.
I would have turned down the request if he were to be an unmarried man(because if he is still single, I would have thought he wanted a relationship and he would want to take me time and do all dis ladies stuffs, hard to get) but seeing his wedding band on his fourth finger, I felt it may not have any hidden agenda.
But lo and behold, he called me on sunday twice which sounded absurd, he asked to pick me up at the office after close of work for dinner cos his wife is not around, I accepted,
yesterday, he came to pick me up again at the office and started telling me some things I find difficult to believe, a married, head of usher christiaan, asking a second timer christian of their church to be his mistress, what shud I do
I feel like leaving the church cos I dont want a church that will make me fall
wat do u think?
Matured responses only pls
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Meadowland(f): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2010
@topic Ignor him! If he's still pestering u, PROVE it to his wife.

@afrobaby Can u be my friend?
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Meadowland(f): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2010

Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by afrobaby(f): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
Meadowland:

I will try that

Meadowland:

Sure, why not, I can be ur friend
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by kenpaam: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
BABE you like the guy, JUST say so, why wont you know what to do.
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by KunleOshob(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
@Poster

What is the name of the church? Is it christ embassy  undecided they are notorious for immoral activities there. i suggest you take to your heels and flee.
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2010
grin grin grin
KunleOshob:

@Poster

What is the name of the church? Is it christ embassy  undecided they are notorious for immoral activities there. i suggest you take to your heels and flee.
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by kenpaam: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2010
haha! guy which one be your own na? For your church dem no dey chase babe them? tELL ME THE name make my babe come there.
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by timmy7(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2010
You are obsessed with christ embassy wetin? Dem collect ur wife b4 grin
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Tonyet1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ KunleOshob,

If the word "daft" were a compliment, i would have said YOU ARE SO DAFT. You have not showed us what evil you have against CEC, until then, keep up the silly work.

cheers!
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by KunleOshob(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2010
Tonye-t:

@ KunleOshob,

If the word "daft" were a compliment, i would have said YOU ARE SO DAFT. You have not showed us what evil you have against CEC, until then, keep up the silly work.

cheers!

Whats your own, are you also a customer of CEC? Abeg free me ojare tongue Any organization that specializes in distorting the gospel of our lord Jesus christ and making merchandize of believers is evil, CEC plc stands shoulder high in this evil.
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Tonyet1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2010
Which means u must have been a member of CEC to know that they are notorious for immoral activities there.. *sighs*
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by ogajim(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
I found out about CEC/Love World Inc. on the pages of NL, I don't think I've seen any of the branches in my travels to Nigeria. I did see their rented buses and their staff equipped with bull horns soliciting for folks to take the "free ride" to "hear pastor Chris", I remarked to my cousin that it won't be long before they throw in free lunch and dinner ( this happened this past February-20 something in case they want to deny it, the place was right in front of Deeper life HQ under construction) grin grin grin grin
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Tonyet1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2010
ogajim:

I found out about CEC/Love World Inc. on the pages of NL, I don't think I've seen any of the branches in my travels to Nigeria. I did see their rented buses and their staff equipped with bull horns soliciting for folks to take the "free ride" to "hear pastor Chris", I remarked to my cousin that it won't be long before they throw in free lunch and dinner ( this happened this past February-20 something in case they want to deny it, the place was right in front of Deeper life HQ under construction) grin grin grin grin

I cant remember asking Ogajim about CEC, but KunleOShob. Maybe KunleOshob was replying me back while still wearing Ogajim's jersey.

Smell something fishy about the
trinity two-nity guy  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by ogajim(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2010
There you go again tithe monger, back to your old dirty tricks, if all else fails, accuse Kunle of being ogajim or vice versa. I don't need to explain myself to your or your ilk, but be warned that it doesn't bother me, I've heard worse and refused to react in kind.

I heard you guys have a strong presence in Houston, great that I am far from there( spreading the Gospel by following Nigerians where ever they're plenty) Fishy at best! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Call it UPN if you want! cool
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by KunleOshob(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2010
Tonye-t:

I cant remember asking Ogajim about CEC, but KunleOShob. Maybe KunleOshob was replying me back while still wearing Ogajim's jersey.

Smell something fishy about the
trinitytwo-nity guy  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since when did questions become exclusive on NL ?

ogajim:

Thats true they specialize in hiring ricketty buses to carry people to go and listen to pastor chris. in most of their branches, the pastors don't deliver the sermon when it comes to the time for the sermon they just slot in a video of one of pastor chris previous heresies and play it.
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Tonyet1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by KunleOshob(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
ogajim:

There you go again tithe monger, back to your old dirty tricks, if all else fails, accuse Kunle of being ogajim or vice versa. I don't need to explain myself to your or your ilk, but be warned that it doesn't bother me, I've heard worse and refused to react in kind.

I heard you guys have a strong presence in Houston, great that I am far from there( spreading the Gospel by following Nigerians where ever they're plenty) Fishy at best! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Call it UPN if you want! cool

Nigerians are not only plenty in houston, but houston is a very rich state. It is quite obvious that it is the oil dollars that is the attraction and not the love of the gospel.
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2010
It is not enough to leave the church for. . . .However, warn him and stay clear of him
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by tpiah: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2010
I tire for church people.

many of them are just there for various demonic purposes.

sometimes I just wonder why many of us even bother calling ourselves Christians since deep down we dont really want to be known as such.

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Fhemmmy: 1:11am On Apr 02, 2010
tpiah:

I tire for church people.

many of them are just there for various demonic purposes.

sometimes I just wonder why many of us even bother calling ourselves Christians since deep down we dont really want to be known as such.

In every 12, there is a Judas
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by tpiah: 1:18am On Apr 02, 2010
^^ these days out of twelve, eleven and a half will be judas or want to be like judas.

when the Son of Man returns will he find any faith left on the earth at all.
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On Apr 02, 2010
Poster. . .
You're Contradicting yourself, you said that was your first time of going to the Church and all of a sudden you're claiming you can't leave the Church.
Please, be honest if you really need help.
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Fhemmmy: 1:59am On Apr 02, 2010
tpiah:

^^ these days out of twelve, eleven and a half will be judas or want to be like judas.

when the Son of Man returns will he find any faith left on the earth at all.

Na wa for you oh
mama-gee:

Poster. . .
You're Contradicting yourself, you said that was your first time of going to the Church and all of a sudden you're claiming you can't leave the Church.
Please, be honest if you really need help.

Haba
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by na2day2(m): 4:12am On Apr 02, 2010
afrobaby:

My second time worshipping in a church, the head of usher will not allow me be, u understand all these brother in the house, he wasnt ushering that day and sat beside me, because he came late to church, after the service, as an usher in the church, he asked me some questions and we started talking about work, then he asked for my number.
I would have turned down the request if he were to be an unmarried man(because if he is still single, I would have thought he wanted a relationship and he would want to take me time and do all dis ladies stuffs, hard to get) but seeing his wedding band on his fourth finger, I felt it may not have any hidden agenda.
But lo and behold, he called me on sunday twice which sounded absurd, he asked to pick me up at the office after close of work for dinner cos his wife is not around, I accepted,
yesterday, he came to pick me up again at the office and started telling me some things I find difficult to believe, a married, head of usher christiaan, asking a second timer christian of their church to be his mistress, what shud I do
I feel like leaving the church cos I dont want a church that will make me fall
wat do u think?
Matured responses only pls

maybe he only wants to have fellowship with u, he wants to lay his hands on u and pray for u to get sanctified tongue
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by afrobaby(f): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2010
@mamagee, why do u always jump into conclusion without reading between lines, where is the contradiction, I believe u just wrote for the sake of writing or to increase ur number of posts, it is not about the number of posts uve made, its a bout valuable contributions, pls if u dont av anything better to say, u can keep that to urself, I know ur type
shhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooo
Matured minds only
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2010
afrobaby:

@mamagee, why do u always jump into conclusion without reading between lines, where is the contradiction, I believe u just wrote for the sake of writing or to increase your number of posts, it is not about the number of posts uve made, its a bout valuable contributions, pls if u dont av anything better to say, u can keep that to urself, I know your type
shhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooo
Matured minds only

Lol . . . .So hope the head usher has left you alone . . . grin
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Image123(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2010
He asked to pick you up two times and YOU ACCEPTED, and He started telling you things you find difficult to believe. Is this a joke or what?
And YOU don't want to fall, from where now?
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by jessefly: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2010
KunleOshob:

Since when did questions become exclusive on NL ?

Thats true they specialize in hiring ricketty buses to carry people to go and listen to pastor chris. in most of their branches, the pastors don't deliver the sermon when it comes to the time for the sermon they just slot in a video of one of pastor chris previous heresies and play it.
True talk bro true talk, hope cec folks wake up from this stranglehold, i pray
if it aint dat look at how sexy dey dress on sundays like dey were goin for one kind groove
Re: Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be by Pygru: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2013
KunleOshob: @Poster

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Christian To Work In A Brewery? / The Rise And Fall Of Kanye West: Illuminati Superstar / A Visit By Jesus:divine Revelation By Pastor Sori Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.