Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election (1246 Views)

Buhari Is A Cheat For Rigging 2019 Election With Help From INEC’ – Obasanjo / Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen / INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by horsepower101: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
For those supporting Atiku,

Have you asked yourself why buhari is so relax to the point of visiting his farm and chilling with his cows. It is simple.

He has already won 2019 election.

Buhari is NOT Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari fought 4 times to get into power and people were killed when he lost in 2011.

How the hell do you think he will ever allow a free and fair election?

APC has their rigging machinery ready...

Only the politically naive thinks that Atiku has a fair chance.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by mrsfavour(f): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
God in heaven will fight for Nigerians come 2019 ,the suffering is too much.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by horsepower101: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrsfavour:

I have concluded that God has no business with Nigeria. We have the most churches and mosques in the world yet look at the human suffering. To the point that people are willing to risk slavery in libya.

7 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by Atiku2019: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
horsepower101:

Have you asked yourself why buhari is so relax to the point of visiting his farm and chilling with his cows. It is simple.

Buhari fought 4 times to get into power and people were killed when he lost in 2011.

BMC we will Never Give Up grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by horsepower101: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Atiku2019:

BMC we will Never Give Up grin

Listen mister man. I am not BMC or whatever you call it. Buhari has no respect for laws and will do anything to stay in power. Nothing realistically stops hm from rigging the election as the incumbent.

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by TheTrueSeeker: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
I personally think that, the same way @MBuhari was shocked PDP wants to return to Power in 2019,

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/2019-election-im-shocked-pdp-wants-come-back-power-buhari/

Same way he may be shocked to realize in May 2019 that his tenure has ended when he is asked to prepare his hand-over note...!!!

In Buhari's voice...!!!
"Haba, have we done 4 years already?
Which hand-over note are you talking about Mr. Femi Adesina?

Sir, we have just lost the election, we need to vacate the State House Sir...!!!
Which State election are you talking about?

I mean the general election Sir
Haba who gave you the permission to organize election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by Mjazzy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
You're 1000% correct man, this has been my fear and my arguement with people. If the election is allowed to be conducted free and fair without systematic rigging, am also 1000% sure Atiku will win because Nigerians are suffering too much and they just can't wait for 2019 to come, but considering how power hungry and deadly Buhari is, i doubt he will allow a free and fair election or handover power just like that. It took him 4 election cycles to get here. Truly power belongs to God and only him can give it to who he wills. But humanly speaking it's going to be difficult for Atiku because Buhari is a desperate,power hungry and viciously wicked man.They will disenfrancise voters where they know is Atiku's stronghold, they will create chaos and violence in order to void votes in Atiku strongholds and declare the election inconclusive.

horsepower101:

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by Paperwhite(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
horsepower101:

Listen mister man. I am not BMC or whatever you call it. Buhari has no respect for laws and will do anything to stay in power. Nothing realistically stops hm from rigging the election as the incumbent.
Remember That was the thinking during the Abacha era

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by horsepower101: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Buhari does not play fair. Think about what he did when he lost 2011 election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by bloodmoneyspita: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
if Buhari rigs 2019 Elections, then it means south west vote is not relevant in the affairs of the country.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by PMBmustGo2019: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Buhari and His Evil APC killing Nigerians Must GO 2019

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by SalamRushdie: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Whether he plans to rig election or not is not our concern all we know is that this is his last tenure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by Shukuakukobambi: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
horsepower101:

you have a point but let atiku even get the PDP ticket first. Lamido, Markafi, Dankwambo and soon-to-decamp Kwankwaso are also very much interested cool
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
[size=8pt][/size] angry sad
That can't happen. It will be resisted with the last drop of blood..
Is like you want Nigeria to burn abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by adjoviomole(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
It will surely happen. He appointed someone from his region as inec chairman, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
horsepower101:

[s]
horsepower101:

[/s]
horsepower101:

Can't you see the suffering Nigerians are going through under this Buhari administration. Another four years again, as if the one Nigerians are going through isn't enough..

The youths will resist it.

I swear if him rig am ehhhnnn

This naija go hot oooo

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by horsepower101: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
[s][/s]

Can't you see the suffering Nigerians are going through under this Buhari administration. Another four years again, as if the one Nigerians are going through isn't enough..

This naija go hot oooo

It not about how the you or the youths feels. It's more about the character of the person in power. He has shown that he has no respect for Nigerian laws> And he is very desperate for power. Over 800 youths were slaughtered in 2011 just because he lost election. Till today, he never condemned the killings.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oga if Buhari rig election.. then the long awaited revolution go catch wild fire..

no be monkey n baboon story eh.. him almajiris go chop am raw before we go catch am..

forget all this zombies with loud mouth.. better hunger dey wire them / families.. if i lie eh..

the way this BMC crew dey take work eh.. you go know say wahala dey..

otherwise tell me how reasonable human go support this government if not for crumbs..with all the daily insult dem dey chop oh..

ome if you're not paid..the matter go tire you..u fit even quit NL for a while..
but this men eh..

bros no worry..buhari self no fit think rigging..

unless say he no wise..
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by horsepower101: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
bounty007:
Oga if Buhari rig election.. then the long awaited revolution go catch wild fire..

no be monkey n baboon story eh.. him almajiris go chop am raw before we go catch am..

forget all this zombies with loud mouth.. better hunger dey wire them / families.. if i lie eh..

the way this BMC crew dey take work eh.. you go know say wahala dey..

otherwise tell me how reasonable human go support this government if not for crumbs..with all the daily insult dem dey chop oh..

ome if you're not paid..the matter go tire you..u fit even quit NL for a while..
but this men eh..

bros no worry..buhari self no fit think rigging..

unless say he no wise..

Anyway I hope my observation is wrong. Only time will tell. Everyone needs to be very watchful with this election because I don't trust buhari.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by uwa1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
OP... We don hear...
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by Alexgeneration(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
horsepower101:

While at it, he should be ready to kill majority of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by Coolgent(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrsfavour:
Very funny
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by Coolgent(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
PMB Continuity till 2023!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by juman(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
He knows he must not rig it.

Of course he is a military general of senseless generation of people, but nigeria has above that rigging nonsense.

It was a common man (jonathan) that did free and fair election, thing those useless military general of senseless generations could not do.

Buhari of a thing would not reverse the country back.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by kettykin: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
horsepower101:

All that PDP needs is a proof of the rigging and He would be faced with 3 options ,
1. the Gadaffi option of been brutally kicked out of Aso rock and murdered
2. The Gbagbe Option of been kicked out of office and face trial
3. the Mugabe Option of being politely excused from power and forced to retirement or Exhile like the former Gambian President
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by dometome: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
[s][/s]

This naija go hot oooo
which youths? just prepare for libya.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
dometome:
which youths? just prepare for libya.

Lool

2019 will be a decisive year for Nigeria

Whether to go forward or backwards..
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 12, 2017
he should try na, na then he go know say Ac no be fan

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All / Buhari Has Learnt Little From Jonathan’s Failings – The UK’s Guardian Newspaper / BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.