Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen (20671 Views)

Kinsmen Move To Recall Okorocha From Senate / Imo Polls Likely To End In A Runoff / Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2019
Stop Okorocha from rigging Imo polls or Imo’ll boil, Uzodnma tells security agencies

By Elizabeth Uwandu OWERRI—AHEAD this Saturday governorship election in the country, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodinma has appealed to security agents to ensure that the votes of Imo people counts, alleging that governor Rochas Okorocha has perfected plans to unleash mayhem on APC members during the exercise.

According to him, “the governor has imported thugs across the 27 Local Government Areas of the state while he has also armed members of the Imo State Security out fit.

He has been spending the resources of the state to rig in his son in-law Uche Nwosu, wasting the resources of Imo people due to his selfish desire to plant his son-law as governor. Uzodinma stated this when 53 different groups including the Kowa Party, Market women across the 27 Local Government areas of the state endorsed him for governor.

He said: “ While we have been busy campaigning across the nook and cranny of the state, Okorocha who is now suffering from gonorrhea of the mouth is threatening every body that he will use thugs to chase us away. That he will not allow our people to come and vote because they will vote against Uche Nwosu.

“I am proud that I delivered my polling unit, ward and Local Government to President Buhari. But Rochas son in-law Uche Nwosu who boasted that himself and his boss will give the President one million votes lost his unit, ward and Local Government to PDP. “His boss Okorocha was battling to win senatorial election and you saw howit went.

He is also planning to rig again but we are waiting for him. And I am glad that people are joining us without conditions. The election of Saturday is between Imo people and Rochas Okorocha. APC is the ruling party and we must retain the state for the party. “Okorocha should stop using the money of Imo people to blackmail them.

He should use the money to pay salaries, pensioners and build hospitals. The governor is busy camping thugs every where but I can tell you one with God is majority. But on Saturday he will know that Imo people are ready. “You cannot continue to fool people. The violence sponsored by the governor will never happen again. He claimed he was suporting Buhari but in the field his boys were destroying APC votes and he claimed he is supporting the President. He is a deciet but we will expose him” he declared.

Continuing he said, “we are begging Okorocha to allow the people of Imo to select who will be their governor. I urge security agencies to cut the excesses of the governor else he will throw this state into chaos due to his ambition because we will not fold our arms and allow Okorocha steal our votes.

“When a governor starts acting like a rascal it is going to create crisis. We are ready to cast our votes and we are not afraid of any body. We urge security agencies to be alert. We are not worried because I am going to win. We are glad that we have Federal Government forces that willl provide security, so Okorocha’s thugs cannot be stronger than our security agencies. So our people should go out amd cast their votes and we will protect the votes” he declared.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/stop-okorocha-from-rigging-imo-polls-or-imoll-boil-uzodnma-tells-security-agencies/

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by Npfn: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Uzodinma is the next governor of imo.worst case scenario will be inconclusive polls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by nmaihat: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2019
... he is also planning to rig again...

So he rigged before? Hmmm...

8 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:
Uzodinma is the next governor of imo.worst case scenario will be inconclusive polls.

Uzodinma's best outing will be third position

49 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

Uzodinma's best outing will be third position
Why are you underestimating hope? What do you see in emeka ?

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2019
nmaihat:
... he is also planning to rig again...

So he rigged before? Hmmm...
He's the best rigger in imo history.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by slivertongue: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2019
unpopular candidate ranting so as to be taken serious

9 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by Amaco123(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2019
To be sincere Uche Nwosu is the only candidate that has structure across the state,he may win on free and fair.

11 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Because he's a bad market....can u tell me any lga he can win apart from his Oru east or probably Oru west

17 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

Because he's a bad market....can u tell me any lga he can win apart from his Oru east or probably Oru west
A bad market that won orlu senate seat twice despite mighty opposition,someone that came newlyvto apc and snatched the ticket from nwosu?
He will win oguta,orsu,ohaji,isu,njaba,nwangene,obowo,mbaitoli and one if the three owerri lgas.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

A bad market that won orlu senate seat twice despite mighty opposition,someone that came newlyvto apc and snatched the ticket from nwosu?
He will win oguta,orsu,ohaji,isu,njaba,nwangene,obowo,mbaitoli and one if the three owerri lgas.

His 2011 victory was rigged but benefited from the popularity of GEJ in 2015.

You and I know that despite Okorocha's popularity and power of incumbency he couldn't win Oguta and Ohaji lgas in 2015, is it corruption personified like uzodinma will win in PDP strong hold and PDP deputy governorship territory?

As for Orsu, Isu, Nwangele and Njaba Nwosu will win there, Mbaitoli and 3 lgas of Owerri will be won by Ihedioha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by vincixpresso: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

But he never called emeka nah, or is it because he is the candidate to beat??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

His 2011 victory was rigged but benefited from the popularity of GEJ in 2015.

You and I know that despite Okorocha's popularity and power of incumbency he couldn't win Oguta and Ohaji lgas in 2015, is it corruption personified like uzodinma will win in PDP strong hold and PDP deputy governorship territory?

As for Orsu, Isu, Nwangele and Njaba Nwosu will win there, Mbaitoli and 3 lgas of Owerri will be won by Ihedioha
If nwosu succeeds in winning those places,then he will be governor not emeka.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

If nwosu succeeds in winning those places,then he will be governor not emeka.

Don't bother votes from Aboh Mbaise alone will cover Orsu, Njaba, Nwangele and Isu combine together

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by paj4love: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hope should go and sit down for one big bush, this election is between PDP and APGA .

Let me give you guys some hints: PDP will take the Mbaise nation which has 3 LGAs + Ngor-Okpala + Oguta + Ohaji- Egema + ikeduru + Owerri North + Owerri West + Owerri municipal Convincenly because these are PDP's stronghold anytime any day and With the zoning palave, It's sure for them. While APGA will try to win in its candidates strong hold which has 6 LGA's In Okigwa zone,

While APC and AA will kill them selves in orlu zone which has 12 LGA's and both candidates are from that zone

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by deepwater(f): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Please burn it!
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by omooba969(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Can Okorocha alone rig the election? undecided

This is Nigeria, everybody na criminal - including Uzodinma. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by ictjobber: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Boil ko.... Imolites are cowards

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature / profile

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by Tonysmith4sure(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Roc cant even rig this one.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by tsinzu: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
APC vs APC make una kill una sef there

5 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by osamz007: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
"Thugs can't be stronger than soldiers" grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by ngmart(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
All eyes on Delta state
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by ngmart(m): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
All eyes on IMO state. Put up the fire

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by yrex01(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Boil na yeye. I wan see how human being dey boil cef.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:
So Imo now belongs to only Orlu people? Can you reason for once? You think other zones in Imo State are strangers to the seat of power? Can't you people look and copy from Enugu state?

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aregbesola, Ganduje, Osinbajo, Others Converge For Ajimobi's Remembrance / FG Seeks Uk’s Help To Seize Amosu, Adigun’s £3.2m London Mansions / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.