Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,356 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Could You Please Shed More Lights On Concealer And Blush Applications? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Could You Please Shed More Lights On Concealer And Blush Applications? (1244 Views)

Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! / What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls / Perfect Blush & Face Shapes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Please Shed More Lights On Concealer And Blush Applications? by Jummy4real(f): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2010
Kindly shed more lights on concealer and blush applications and if possible kindly post blush brush(es) for me. I bought some sets of brushes but i dont know which one to use for blush/blusher. Please i need your help on this. Thanking you in advance.
Re: Could You Please Shed More Lights On Concealer And Blush Applications? by gidson12(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2010
Ok, waite i dey come
Re: Could You Please Shed More Lights On Concealer And Blush Applications? by seyigirl(f): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin ok u will use the brush to brush your teeth wink
Re: Could You Please Shed More Lights On Concealer And Blush Applications? by palma(f): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2010
From left to right: Blending brush- Used in the blending of eye shadows
Shadow brush- Used in the application of eye shadows
Foundation brush-Could be used professionally in applying foundation or if you are a novice opt for
Wedge sponges.
Blush brush- Is used to apply blush along the cheek bones
Powder brush- It is used instead of powder foams to apply loose powder so as to have a flawless
look
grin

For some basic information call 07032540174 or e-mail evolvemakeupnigeria@yahoo.com or check our website on www.evolvemakeupnigeria.webs.com wink

Re: Could You Please Shed More Lights On Concealer And Blush Applications? by shilling(f): 3:59am On Apr 06, 2010
^ ^
Spot on!!!
Re: Could You Please Shed More Lights On Concealer And Blush Applications? by Jummy4real(f): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2010
@ Palma

Thanks so much you really did a good job; i appreciate you. Another thing, could you please let me know the type of concealer to buy. I bought Mary Kay Bronze 1 which is exactly my colour but I discovered it's too oily for my face because I have oily face. Is there any other product(s) you can advise me to buy? If yes, please let me know. Thanking you in advance
Re: Could You Please Shed More Lights On Concealer And Blush Applications? by palma(f): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2010
Jummy4real:

@ Palma

Thanks so much you really did a good job; i appreciate you. Another thing, could you please let me know the type of concealer to buy. I bought Mary Kay Bronze 1 which is exactly my colour but I discovered it's too oily for my face because I have oily face. Is there any other product(s) you can advise me to buy? If yes, please let me know. Thanking you in advance

Jummy why dont you join my group on facebook, i just posted something about concealer there maybe you can find your answers. my group on facebook is called EVOLVE MAKE-UP NIGERIA go to the discussion board and i am sure you will find answers to many of your questions. grin
Re: Could You Please Shed More Lights On Concealer And Blush Applications? by Jummy4real(f): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ Palma
Ok I will join right away. You are afriend in need. Take care
Re: Could You Please Shed More Lights On Concealer And Blush Applications? by Aaoe: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2010
You can find tips on Blushes from this article by Tara

Makeup Tips For "Women of Colour".

The African Woman has a wide variety of skin tones – from lighter to darker and everything in between. And while makeup lines have improved vastly in the last five years, it’s still a tricky undertaking to find the right shade for your skin tone. So finding the right makeup for your personal skin tone can be a tricky thing. If you choose the wrong color family, you can find yourself with a flat complexion or an ashen look. With a little guidance and some trial and error, you can find a color combination that works for you. Here are three simple steps to help you on your way:

1. Pay attention to your undertones. Look beyond your skin’s color (overtone) to find the undertones that give definition to your features. For instance, rich ebony complexions often have cool undertones (look for colors in the blue family). Brown and caramel complexions may, for more visit www.houseoftara.com or view her page on http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31245138&id=1140096258#!/photo.php?pid=4365892&id=40835630287&fbid=196471470287

(1) (Reply)

TM Lewin Fans / Victory Speech Association Of Beauty Pageant And Fashion Exhibition Of Nigeria / Fairly Used Clothing Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.