Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) (31851 Views)

Police Woman Joins Endsars Protest (photos) / Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Theleutenant:
useless afonjas

see their ugly faces like baba suwe own

undecided
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Umartins1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
ivolt:

Is there a right time?
I was replying the guy for his tribalistic comment
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Cyrilpac(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
nawa for Nigeria , when will you people tag #endbigsalaryforyoursentorandhouseofrep that is pushing our youth to crime and becoming salves in other countries

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
lol
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Timoviral(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Anti-#EndSars protest breaks out in Port Harcourt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6qusUITEa4
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by hadura29(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thank God I still have my voters card. I am not voting anybody who is more than 45years old in the next election. I just pray other able youths and almost 18 youth have my kind of conviction. If the youth make the populace of this country, why are we now finding it difficult to install who will want..

I just pray they allow single candidacy so that we youth can push our candidate and not all these God forsaken recycled baba them wey don suck us dry finish.

Naija go better last last..
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Tonyp22(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
See this Jobless set of people

....#SaRSmuststay.
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by jahbiz: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Theleutenant:
useless afonjas

quote author=Eggcelent post=63185614]Poor Turn Out[/q]if SARS don harass una b4, u go kno say na good and just fight, these people dey fight. M salute dem courage hare.
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Waiting for when they are going to come out to protest against paying tithes
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by greenek: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
nkwuocha:
How come the Anti#EndSars, in rivers and Abuja had a better then out than this? shocked shocked
Guess Nigerians just have this fear that anything anti government protest is for no good,and can lead to loss of innocent lives.

Better to drink and sleep in mould waters than to pretend all is well.Truth is,you support the government you get punched, you oppose it,you get triple punched. Truth is ,either way,you just remain a piece of Shiite in a Shiite hole. Welcome to Nigeriahell. tongue

setting the protest on a working day isn't soo smart...what happened to saturday or sunday evening?
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by litaninja(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
buh, were you there?

jordanobi73:
buh the turn out is really really disappointing sad sad
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by nkwuocha: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
greenek:

setting the protest on a working day isn't soo smart...what happened to saturday or sunday evening?

True that!
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by salmonkas178(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
End Police Brutality
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eggcelent:
Poor Turn Out

What matters is their message has been passed!
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by judedave181: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

Jew last week, Israeli yesterday, Biafran today, Nigerian when it is time to share money. You can't even trace your ancestry properly and you're making noise about Afonja.

Potopoto pig with his flat head like a morsel of eba moulded in anger.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by eagleeye2: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Gone are days when crowd comes out to protest. Since the politicians have succeeded in dividing us along Ethnic and religion lines.
Na keyboard protests sure pass
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Ijaya123: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Theleutenant:
useless afonjas

They are still by miles better than pigs and idiots.

Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Be responsible. Dress well and nobody will disturb you.
I have one of my laptops in my backpack all the time and no mofo has ever stopped me to talk bs.
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MyCircle(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Be responsible. Dress well and nobody will disturb you.
I have one of my laptops in my backpack all the time and no mofo has ever stopped me to talk bs.

My friend, it doesn't always work like that. Even when you choose your own circle most times you can help keep tight boundaries. Maybe not end sars but reform sars.
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by ivolt: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Umartins1:

I was replying the guy for his tribalistic comment

I know, he might think it is right to be tribalistic on other threads.
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
MyCircle:

My friend, it doesn't always work like that. Even when you choose your own circle most times you can help keep tight boundaries. Maybe not end sars but reform sars.
Correct. Reform sars
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Activeman391(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Abeg the authorities should do the needful and listen to the cries of hapless Nigerians
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Newdawn010: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nobody want to die
Eggcelent:
Poor Turn Out
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by basic23111: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
this protesters are not paid to protest not like Abuja proterters
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Chukazu: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
The truth be told...SARS can not end.
The operatives are part of Nigerian police force,if we asking them to end it , they would simply reabsorb them into regular police system and the situation continues.

The Best we should be asking is a total reform of the entire police force
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by goldedprince: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kellz193:
Yahoo boyz crew, make them end SARS so una go dey over commit the crime bah??
Yes
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eggcelent:
Poor Turn Out

fear... feAr, FEAR!
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
midehi2:
see protesters shocked
Probably sponsored by criminals and other notorious people that SARS is disturbing their "work".cool
To me, instead of saying "end SARS", we should say "probe and reorganise SARS", that's the way forward! There are criminals and bad eggs among them (just like the main police force, military and even civil service) that should be expelled but not for people to say they should fold up SARS as a whole. Yesterday I told somebody something funny that made hiim laugh: Because there are cultists in universities, should government fold up all universities? Because some girls in Lasgidi are oloshos, should we expel all girls from Lag or even "end them"? What of all the evil corrupt wprkers in civil service? Should we also expect "end civil service"? Do you see my point? Stupid people they are!
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Phone4less: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
EdificationBoss:
PHOTO NEWS: Nigerians in Ojota, Lagos protesting against Police brutality.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-lagosians-turn-out-for-endsars.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers / Lady Faked Her Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father. Her Boyfriend Did This... / AAUA Student Arrested For Beheading His Mother In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.