Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) (31853 Views)

Police Woman Joins Endsars Protest (photos) / Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eggcelent:
Poor Turn Out
U for go join them nau.....the thing is if 100pple should come out in sapele,warri,aba,onitsha,ikeja,surulere,abuja etc...gradually it will turn to 1million pple...i remember the fuel subsidy issue under jonathan,ojota was filled with thousands of pple....lets go there
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
nkwuocha:
How come the Anti#EndSars, in rivers and Abuja had a better turn out than this? shocked shocked
Guess Nigerians just have this fear that anything anti government protest is for no good,and can lead to loss of innocent lives.

Better to drink and sleep in mould waters than to pretend all is well.Truth is,you support the government you get punched, you oppose it,you get triple punched. Truth is ,either way,you just remain a piece of Shiite in a Shiite hole. Welcome to Nigeriahell. tongue

Lagosians only know how to turn out for the wrong reasons. If it was protest against any PDP made government policy or decision, you would have seen them in their hundreds of thousands

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is the age of communication revolution.The Arab Spring started in a similar fashion.Some young people ,about 8 or gathered at Tafir (?) Square in Cairo.And before they knew where they were,thousands and tens of thousands had joined them.So,these guys should not be discouraged.
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by ERNESTAK: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
I don't think I'll take this set of people serious
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by bionixs: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kellz193:
Yahoo boyz crew, make them end SARS so una go dey over commit the crime bah??
Ode! is it the duty of SARS to go after yahoo boys?
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Kellz193: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
bionixs:
Ode! is it the duty of SARS to go after yahoo boys?
Broke Yahoo boy spotted shocked

Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kellz193:
.....you be idiot.
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by bionixs: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kellz193:

if I have NEVER for a second in my whole life been involved in yahoo activities,you will be broke from now till 2018 comes to an end. just say OK if you really spotted me ,a broke yahoo guy
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by bionixs: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kellz193:

...mind you,stupidity is when you don't know the duty of SARS and you come on social displaying massive ignorance because your relative is a recruit in SARS ,doing whack jobs
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by oderemo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eggcelent:
Poor Turn Out
ok
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Lovemeforme(f): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
see their faces.....na Yahoo boiz nd robbers full there oooooo,meanwhile am always scared whenever I go on a journey carrying my laptop,the day SARs eventually stops me...I am finished, I misplaced the receipt...can I do fake one,will they detect it?
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kellz193:
Why do you talk so shallow? Before SARS don't Nigeria have police, has anyone call for EndPolice or EndMopol? These SARS are devil incarnate. LET THEM GO!!!
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by nicelaw(m): 4:17am On Dec 12, 2017
If #ENDSARS works, the street will be unsafe
Re: Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by omoseyi(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2017
**** connect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Faked Her Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father. Her Boyfriend Did This... / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers / AAUA Student Arrested For Beheading His Mother In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.