Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Vector Is Angry With MI Abaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Vector Is Angry With MI Abaga (768 Views)

Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m / Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Vector Is Angry With MI Abaga by gistyinka(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Veteran Nigerian rapper Vector, has finally disclosed reason he is angry with Chocolate City Music boss M.I Abaga, following the released of his controversial track '' You Rappers Should Fix Your Life,'' a song that bluntly stated that the South-African rappers are killing it than Nigerians.

This claim by M.I Abaga did not go down well with Vector. Speaking on his hurt, Vector said;

#“No matter how much your parents flog you, they will not tell outsiders that you are a stupid child. He doesn’t have to say it openly that SA rappers are ‘killing’ Nigerian rappers. I have never said this before, but the simple truth is that we shouldn’t wash our dirty linen in public. It is fine to discipline people at home and I support that. If your children mess up, you can discipline them.

“When Jay-Z released the Death of Auto-Tune, he addressed everyone and said they should all go back to rap music. He didn’t say a group of rappers is doing better than one group. I didn’t like the fact that he called out Nigerian rappers openly and was comparing us with SA rappers.”

On why he is yet to collaborate with M.I, he said;

“We tried to work together on two different occasions, but it just didn’t happen. The first time was when he sent a beat to me to work on and he was supposed to be on the remix of my song, King Kong. Classiq later took his verse and did very well. We can still do something together later in the future. It is music; it is nothing serious,” he noted.

Why Am Highly Angry with M.I Abaga -- Vector

Re: Why Vector Is Angry With MI Abaga by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Vector shatap. mi said the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Why Vector Is Angry With MI Abaga by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sore loser!

I wonder what will be the fate of y'all sleeping on these rappers. In fact, do we still have rappers in the music industry

For the sake of fairness, they've all got bills to pay and I think rap ain't flourishing to do that. Mode9 drift away from making music cos of our lack of taste for good music. We only like pangolo beat.

Imagine what will be the fate of Nasty C, Aka Cassper, Black coffee if they were in the Nigerian music Industry??
Re: Why Vector Is Angry With MI Abaga by Elnino4ladies: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44

Vector should shut up and fix up his life.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looking Cute In Her Make-up Free Picture / Photos: Meet Businessman Who Matches His Rolls Royce To His Turban / IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.