Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m (3887 Views)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London / Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by UncleGist: 4:19am On Oct 18, 2019
London based-Nigerian singer, Jocey Joseph Ekwuazi popularly known as Willie XO has picked a side in the ongoing beef between Vector and M.I Abaga as he offers 20 Million for a rap battle Face off between Vector and MI Abaga but unfortunately there were not response.

Willie Xo increased the offer from 20m to 30m and Hushpuppi supported with 10m that's 40 million naira for the face off rap challenge.

In a recent video, Vector agrees to take Rap Battle Face Off with MI Abaga after he reveals Willie XO called him on phone and Hushpuppi supporting the challenge.

Vector wrote;
What’s a rat to a snake when there’s N40mil on d table? @iamwilliexo let's

do this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3u5lHOJyqM

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/vector-agrees-rap-battle-face-off-with-mi-after-willie-xo-hushpuppi-offers-40m

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by UncleGist: 4:19am On Oct 18, 2019
Watch The Video >>> HERE

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 4:27am On Oct 18, 2019
MI won't take this stupid Bait ... Vector should go find his mate.

7 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Crownbefitsme(f): 4:30am On Oct 18, 2019
.40 million
Just to rap
I don’t believe it
Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by UncleGist: 4:38am On Oct 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:42am On Oct 18, 2019
I'M SORRY FOR VECTOR, MI WILL MURDER HIM AND HE KNOWS THIS.

IN ANTICIPATION FOR THE IMPENDING RAP BATTLE, LET'S QUICKLY DO THIS.....

LIKE FOR MI, SHARE FOR VECTOR....

25 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Mutemenot(m): 5:13am On Oct 18, 2019
MI doesn't rap again, fufu has taken over his voice, Vector will certainly do better. The last rap he did was amazing

8 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by drips8(m): 5:24am On Oct 18, 2019
I'm just observing

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by beewhy009(m): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2019
UncleGist:

London based-Nigerian singer, Jocey Joseph Ekwuazi popularly known as Willie XO has picked a side in the ongoing beef between Vector and M.I Abaga as he offers 20 Million for a rap battle Face off between Vector and MI Abaga but unfortunately there were not response.

Willie Xo increased the offer from 20m to 30m and Hushpuppi supported with 10m that's 40 million naira for the face off rap challenge.

In a recent video, Vector agrees to take Rap Battle Face Off with MI Abaga after he reveals Willie XO called him on phone and Hushpuppi supporting the challenge.

Vector wrote;
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3u5lHOJyqM

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/vector-agrees-rap-battle-face-off-with-mi-after-willie-xo-hushpuppi-offers-40m

Who will claim the tithe of the proceeds? grin Do they go to church? Cuz I am sure their Pastor won't rest atm.
Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Realhommie(m): 5:44am On Oct 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Sorry mate, even M will be scared.. Na Vector wey don win lyricist on the roll back to back you dey talk about so ooooo, person wey don freestyle for straight 2hrs non stop.. Everybody in the industry knows Vector is damn good at freestyling. You'll sure get the likes here for M but that doesn't and won't mean shít.

@Op, i said before the beef is good for the Nigerian Hip hop culture. #WayToGo

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 18, 2019
E
Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by MVLOX(m): 5:51am On Oct 18, 2019
Obviously one is hungry and is in serious need of money to both feed and pay his house rent so that he can move from his B's BQ as such he is willing do anything for money right now while the other is simply a Boss AKA The Chairman ..... P.S: Nobody should quote me....

7 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Bossontop(m): 6:25am On Oct 18, 2019
This will be a good judge for the best las las.....
Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by seankafor(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2019
MI is a fvcking CEO and a boss.

What will he be needing this shii for undecided

Make he send AQ to rap battle with vector.

5 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Iamicekid(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2019
MI won’t take this, cause once you loose, all your career don spoil be that ooo, all your history erased and MI won’t risk that for 40M

8 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2019
beewhy009:

Who will claim the tithe of the proceeds? grin Do they go to church? Cuz I am sure their Pastor won't rest atm.

Dry

6 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by OKorowanta: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2019
Vector, the King Kong of freestyling..

2 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Iretii0511(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2019
MI should please not do it. I like both of them. Vector will win for sure and that will affect MI too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2019
Spending money on someone else fight...God why? Give this money to people that will use it well like me naa....well this is Nigeria....Welcome to Nigeria, where you will study medicine and end up as a tailor It is called Medical Tailorism cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by tyson98: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2019
MI is bigger than 40m he's not broke like lanre grin
Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Soul47(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2019
It's all a bait
Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2019
STFUand4kMeHARD:
MI won't take this stupid Bait ... Vector should go find his mate.

As in... If he does, I would loose the respect I have for him.. There's a reason he's a chairman.. I hope he acts like one now.. This goes a long way to show that what MI said about vector being broke is true.. Make him go make them dash am the money na! Fvcked up vector...
Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Teaser4(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2019
shame won't let Mi show face...he will be forming big boi, and I no sure say e get up to 40mulla in his account...make I con represent him oh...I go rap sotey my late grandpa go shift inna his grave.....gimme mike abeg....yo yo yo....

3 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by Timmy301(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

MI go too chop beating, we talking freestyle here bro

The only person that can stand V E C is Jesse Jagz

1 Like

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by TheWordist(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2019
MI will send Jesse jags

But 40 million is quite big a bait. shocked
Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by BrutalJab: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2019
MVLOX:
Obviously one is hungry and is in serious need of money to both feed and pay his house rent so that he can move from his B's BQ as such he is willing do anything for money right now while the other is simply a Boss AKA The Chairman ..... P.S: Nobody should quote me....

Chairman that goes to Abuja to sell his ass. grin

Gay ass Chairman indeed

2 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by echibuogwu(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2019
Bro I seriously doubt if MI has 40m in his account
Felixamos:

As in... If he does, I would loose the respect I have for him.. There's a reason he's a chairman.. I hope he acts like one now.. This goes a long way to show that what MI said about vector being broke is true.. Make him go make them dash am the money na! Fvcked up vector...

2 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by BrutalJab: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2019
tyson98:
MI is bigger than 40m he's not broke like lanre grin

MI don't have 10m in his account.

You think it's that easy to make money?

Vector will nail MI's coffin anyday. grin

5 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by BrutalJab: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2019
echibuogwu:
Bro I seriously doubt if MI has 40m in his account

Where will MI get even 10m from? Not to talk of 40m.

Because he calls himself Chairman He is only afraid cos Vector is a king when it comes to freestyle.

5 Likes

Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by bosco9: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Mutemenot:
MI doesn't rap again, fufu has taken over his voice, Vector will certainly do better. The last rap he did was amazing
[/s]
Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by bosco9: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
OKorowanta:
Vector, the King Kong of freestyling..
[/s]
Re: Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m by bosco9: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Teaser4:
shame won't let Mi show face...he will be forming big boi, and I no sure say e get up to 40mulla in his account...make I con represent him oh...I go rap sotey my late grandpa go shift inna his grave.....gimme mike abeg....yo yo yo....
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Somebody Son Will Find Me One Day" - Singer Tiwa Savage / Actor, Desmond Elliot’s Wife Allegedly Caught Him In Bed With Lydia Forson / ROBIN VAN PERSIE Talked About Psquare As One Of His Best Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.