Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Answer This Question ! Please !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Answer This Question ! Please !!! (591 Views)

"Wetin You Born" Why people always ask woman this question / Who Knows Igbo Culture Very Well, Help Me Answer This Question. / The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This Question ! Please !!! by Starboynobesay(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
A woman does a business so she keeps part of her money at home and when her sister-in-law visits her , she loses a lot of money. She suspects theft from her visitor because her 5 children and husband don't steal. What should she do because the money is not actually hers ?
Re: Answer This Question ! Please !!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
She should stop keeping her money where her sister in-law could reach. The thing is, she has no concrete proof that the lady stole it even if her hunch tells her so, so it's best she overlooks her theft and make sure he keeps her money far away from her reach.
Re: Answer This Question ! Please !!! by Starboynobesay(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
kimbraa:
She should stop keeping her money where her sister in-law could reach. The thing is, she has no concrete proof that the lady stole it even if her hunch tells her so, so it's best she overlooks her theft and make sure he keeps her money far away from her reach.
the woman is a certified ,confirmed and expert thief. She started theft from childhood. There is no place that the money can be out of reach in that house.
Re: Answer This Question ! Please !!! by ClitoPen: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Everyone in that house is a suspect (the 5 children, her husband, her sister-in-law, including the woman looking for money)!

The other members for the actual theft and the woman looking for money for possible misplacement...
Re: Answer This Question ! Please !!! by MrHenshaw: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Starboynobesay:
the woman is a certified ,confirmed and expert thief. She started theft from childhood. There is no place that the money can be out of reach in that house.

So what happened to the banks.
Re: Answer This Question ! Please !!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
My parents thought I wouldn't steal but I did. I was just being a foolish teenager. And guess what, they suspected someone else. Be careful with accusations, especially within the family, extended or not.
Re: Answer This Question ! Please !!! by Starboynobesay(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
MrHenshaw:

So what happened to the banks.

let me hint u. She is into daily contribution (ajo)

(1) (Reply)

53-year-old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (photos) / The Safest Period To Avoid Pregnancy / “my Father Is Full Of Sh*t “- Nigerian Lady Queeneth Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.