Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Woman Kills Her Soldier Husband For Having A Child With Another Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Kills Her Soldier Husband For Having A Child With Another Woman (629 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kills Her Soldier Husband For Having A Child With Another Woman by Ladyamosun: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2018
A Gabonese woman has reportedly killed her husband, who was a military officer. She stabbed him to death wednesday night while he was asleep.

According to reports in the country’s local media, the wife was angered by the fact that the deceased secretly fathered a child outside marriage.
The lifeless body of the soldier was retrieved on Thursday and the wife arrested.

Social media user who shared photos of the incident wrote;

According to eye � witness report
This woman killed her husband for having a baby for another woman.
According to a source they have be married for 6years no kids so she allowed the man to fall asleep so she descend on him with knife � �

Graphic photos below

http://phytodivablog.com/woman-kills-her-soldier-husband-over-secret-child/

Re: Woman Kills Her Soldier Husband For Having A Child With Another Woman by pyyxxaro: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2018
After God , fear Woman

Innocent man de sleep , e nor know say e wife don prepare suya knife de wait am cry
Re: Woman Kills Her Soldier Husband For Having A Child With Another Woman by Ekikor(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2018
You have been barren for 6 years and you expected your husband to wait for you

This woman needs to be hanged..
Re: Woman Kills Her Soldier Husband For Having A Child With Another Woman by decatalyst(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Wow!

She killed a soldier?

If it's the other way round, feminist and anti-military groups would have raped this thread with their comments. undecided
Re: Woman Kills Her Soldier Husband For Having A Child With Another Woman by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Actually Brother,

After Satan, fear women!

(1) (Reply)

Synergy Movers / Woman Who Lost 2 Kids In Fire Incident Writes Heartbreaking Facebook Post / Things That Do Not Matter In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.