Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. (42155 Views)

2023: Atiku Gives Reasons Why Buhari Is Reluctant In Campaigning For Tinubu / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by lhordspy: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Twitter user shares the strategy he and his group are using in campaigning for APC Tinubu/Shettima in the grassroot of the Eastern part of the country

Rural rugged evangelism for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
No room for noise making. The grassroot is the target.

-Kenneth Ikechukwu Obi

https://twitter.com/Sen_Kenn/status/1581974682064269312?t=Kn4_7T1aZlUFSrRKLs7GLw&s=19

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by midehi2(f): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by lhordspy: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
It is over.

Tinubu everywhere. South-west, south-south, North-East, North-West, North-central all in the bag already AND now we are starting to penetrate south-east.

Majority votes from Imo, Ebonyi.

Substantial votes from Orji kalu's - Abia,
sen. Namanni chiamoroke - Enugu state.

Then we leave the rest for Atiku and Obi to share within themselves after taking out our 25%.

Congrate to all Agbadorians in advance.

310 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by Bontafa: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
See them hypocritical bastards.

Tomorrow them go begin curse Igbo people.

Them go say igbo hate yoruba

Igbo never voted for Yoruba candidate

228 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by Jennylove21(f): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
I cannot make that mistake again.
I'll not vote any old grandpa

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by Zonefree(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
In Igboland, you're free to campaign and mobilize for any candidate of your choice. We don't force or coerce people to support a particular candidate.

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by agadez007(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
For all we know,this could be a wedding or burial,the poster went and mischievously snaps and posts it online as tinubu grassroots movement

No APC banners,no witch brooms,not even the location

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by lhordspy: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
agadez007:
For all we know,this can be a wedding or burial,the poster went and mischievously snaps and posts it online as tinubu grassroots movement

No APC banners,no witch brooms,not even the location

So Pain can blind person like this? grin

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by lhordspy: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Excelloque:

You took this comment out of my mouth. Considering the way this op hate Ndi Igbo, I am most surprised that he sees anything good in Igbos

Dear Excelloque, hate is a strong word. I dont hate Ndi igbo. I only detest the nonentity, childlike, hateful, envious altitude of some of its people.

My best Indigenous musician presently is Chief Onyenze Nwa Amobi.

Vote competence, vote Asiwaju

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by agadez007(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:

So Pain can blind person like this? grin
APC banner as a table spread
Why are they hiding it?
These folks might not know the reason they were summoned

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by lhordspy: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
agadez007:
APC banner as a table spread
Why are they hiding it?
These folks might not know the reason they were summoned

I am done with you now, bye.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by buhariguy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zonefree:
In Igboland, you're free to campaign and mobilize for any candidate of your choice. We don't force or coerce people to support a particular candidate.
idiotic pigs will not allow apc to campaign opening.
That is why Kenneth obi is doing it without making noise

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by agadez007(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:

I am done with you now, bye.
I am not done with you

Below is typical APC grassroots mobilization exercise,what you posted is a joke

No banners,no party emblem
Nothing

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by jmoore(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
APC to get majority of votes in southeast?

Who is your dealer?

Why are you calling them Igbo? You are no longer calling them IPOB because it is Tinubu? Iberiberism!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by greatiyk4u(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:
It is over.

Tinubu everywhere. South-west, south-south, North-East, North-West, North-central and now we are starting to penetrate south-east.

Substantial votes from Orji kalu's Abia, sen. Namanni chiamoroke Enugu state.

Then we leave the rest for Atiku and Obi to share within themselves after taking out our 25%.

Joseph the dreamer

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by FreeStuffsNG: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nice one!! Keep up the great work. Pa Obi ti lule!
check my signature for free stuffs!

110 Likes

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:
See them hypocritical bastards.

Tomorrow them go begin curse Igbo people.

Them go say igbo hate yoruba

Igbo never voted for Yoruba candidate

You took this comment out of my mouth. Considering the way this op hate Ndi Igbo, I am most surprised that he sees anything good in Igbos

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by GeneralPula: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Politics of no noise..

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by Terror48: 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:
It is over.

Tinubu everywhere. South-west, south-south, North-East, North-West, North-central and now we are starting to penetrate south-east.

Hope you are Happy now urchin.After, you will say Igbo hates tinubu.nah God go punish all of Una trying to sow seeds of disunity.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by Bontafa: 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Excelloque:

You dey mind those bastards

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by AlafinofEnugu(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2022
Jennylove21:
I cannot make that mistake again.
I'll not vote any old grandpa
So what is obi
62 years old is a who grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by Subzero047: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2022
So these people are not Igbos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by Dikegees(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:
It is over.

1 Like

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by floss(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Hmmm...I swear on Tilumbu testicles that 2023 election will not be free and fair but God will shock them..
No matter what form the process takes, Nigerians will get it right this time.

4 Likes

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by Authoreety: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Na so
Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by DevilSignature: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2022
angry
That's just it
We are not bigots like the brown roof republic Muslims who will prefer a dead man to lead rather than a vibrant intelligent young man from the other tribes

5 Likes

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by saferoom: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2022
You gather few people and buy them beer and post the pictures to justify the cash you have collected from your Boss who is a Party leader of your state who is also monitoring you online. It is your Job, do it well.
However, on the Election Day, when you are left with your Conscience and your God and the Ballot Box, be Useful to your family and be Obedient to your God

8 Likes

Re: 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. by karsey: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2022
Means of collecting their own national cake

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confusion As Photo Of President Tinubu Appears In PDP Program Of Event In Rivers / List Of Governors Who Defied Godfatherism / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.