Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Monday Morning Mood - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Monday Morning Mood (797 Views)

Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs??? Check Here!!! / Today's Monday And Other Short Stories / Mood Swings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monday Morning Mood by MyCircle(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Monday Mornings are the typical mood Player, they either help you kick start your week excitingly or it takes you the other way.
At this moment what mood are you currently in ?

We can't always feel indifferent about having moods, they come when we least expect. For the good moods, it's always best we share the tidings to help lift other people and for the "other" mood its always best to stay silent so it doesn't worsen the situation. There are too many times we get in those weird moods that you can't even explain what you're feeling, it's like everything mixed together at once.

The times I'm down i choose music , it helps me swing to the right mood.
What helps revive your mood? #MondayMorningMood #myCircle

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 16 / "The House Help" A Story By Solofresh / Extract From The BOOK 12 Rules Of Life ~ Godfather Movie ~ Be A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.