Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja (51324 Views)

Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service / Raymond Dokpesi Congratulates Uche Secondus, Thanks Delegates / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
see as dis polithiefcian jez riddicle d house of God cos of his demonic pdp party.

Anyways, lemme c wat poster below go say, but as 4 me....

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Alariiwo: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Na Rivers people I pity pass.. By the time Wike is done with that state, it will be competing with the likes of Abia in neglect

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by ramatintin(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
after winning via fraud. #hypocrite
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by juman(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Many times I wonder why I did not start a worship house.

Easiest way to get big big money. grin grin
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Deo1986(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
The hypocrisy among Nigerians is making me sick. This confirm Ogboni man prostrating before go.... Well there are lots of gods.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by eniorisha(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
With Prince Secondus, as Chairman, the party has completely turned to a regional party. They already lost most northern parts. Both SS & SE can't even outnumber SW during elections.

I felt they shld av allowed SW to produce d chairman in order to win them to their fold. Fayose's factor can't decide or determine anything in 2019.

How many are d entire Ekiti people in SW Population

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Femijohn198: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
I pity PDP
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Annie939(f): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
no one takes politicians serious again
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by onatisi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
these men mean real business
no more room for any saboteurs
it seems pdp has already jump started their preparation for 2019
while apc are still promising and disappointing nigerians
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Anazp: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
eniorisha:
With Prince Secondus, as Chairman, the party has completely turned to a regional party. They already lost most northern parts. Both SS & SE can't even outnumber SW during elections.

I felt they shld av allowed SW to produce d chairman in order to win them to their fold. Fayose's factor can't decide or determine anything in 2019.

sw wud get the vp slot
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by onatisi(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
eniorisha:

have you gone through the list of elected officers ?
do you know how many yorubas were given various posts in the party?
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by deolu2000(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
did he win the Presidential election or will he tell us that he won on the basis of his acceptability or popularity? keep fooling yourself but not God.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by GuntersChain(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
film trick, una know where una dey meet. i pity who no fear politicians.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by bonechamberlain(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Built2last:
Our God is merciful. We forgive you PDP. Ensure you right your wrongs. APC promised heaven but gave us hell. You did not promise. You looted but distributed
grin looted but distributed grin una no go kill person. ironically that's the fact looted but distributed.angry
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Coolgent(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
chai worship idol!
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by hooklover: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
exlinkleads:
hmmmmm chai

I don't know how people take God for a fool. What is he thanking God for? He didn't win the election free and fair and he wasnt the choice of the people.

His chairmanship was rigged and imposed and everybody knows that. They brought 'Unity List' - i guess another name of election rigging, and manipulated the whole goddamn election.

God is not stu.pid and you can't be a covetous person and be forming 'greatfulness to God'. You commot go collect somebody else's thing and came back to thank God for giving it to u.

chineke eriele elili na

Please till who d choice of the people was? The guy was over qualified for the job.From deputy chairman to acting chairman is only fools and wicked souls that will not allow someone be promoted to the chairman role...
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by ashjay001(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Religion have no connection with dirty politics

I tire o!

All these hypocrites! Commit all sorts of illegallities, then move to a religious house to give praise!?

As if, God assisted him in sharing d money!
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by whoYouEpp(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Politicians and deceit are like identical twins.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by lebete3000: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
bigerboy200:

ATIKULATE ? You people will never learn..your suffering has only just began..keep dancing around thesame set of crooks..only if u realise PDP and APC are out to ruin d destiny of this country..No difference amongst thieves.

Your type first said PDP are out to ruin thus country and APC is out to rescue it, now APC is included in the destruction.

Yet you won't hesitate to vote again for a Buhari that has proven you wrong over again but will be quick to judge an Atiku that has never been tried...

Were you not the ones who said if PMB doesn't perform you'll remove him in 2019? Now is d time to remove him but as long as it's Atiku, you'll rather let PMB continue to torture us.

Na sentiments go kill all we blacks throway.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
But where did Uche Secondus get his style of undignified way of praying?

The other day it was the loquacious Dino Melaye rolling on the ground, now it's Uche Secondus' turn. What a mess!

Why not pray the way Jesus pray as shown below:

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2017
He'll lead PDP to d promise land....Atikulate2019
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by opribo(m): 1:04am On Dec 12, 2017
God will help him to succeed because the Bible says in Mathew 23:12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

The man has humbled himself, he surely will be exalted.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Pius33(m): 2:02am On Dec 12, 2017
iAudio:
"Those who put everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything"

True talk
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by degamemaster(m): 2:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Congratulations Mr secondus! But I hope this thanksgiving will be like that of Mr Barba chair lawal who went to church and thanked God for giving him the long awaited opportunity to cut grass with millions of naira. Congratulations once again!
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Mpamaegbu: 3:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Now, Markafi can conveniently run for 2019. Mark my word! Atiku, nothing for you.

By the way, where is David Mark?
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:16am On Dec 12, 2017
afbstrategies:
Like you Mr Secondus, I am nothing without Jehovah. I have beaten the odds only by his grace. God loves those who humble themselves before him. Good luck!

#myredeemerliveth

This is a well think out plan by the pdp to cage the south West in the next election and use their spokesperson to disorientate the apc Faithfuls from the west...it's all politics and birds of same feathers
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by afbstrategies: 3:59am On Dec 12, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

This is a well think out plan by the pdp to cage the south West in the next election and use their spokesperson to disorientate the apc Faithfuls from the west...it's all politics and birds of same feathers

You may be right or wrong, who knows but only Jehovah. Give Him credit even when you're in doubt, because His ways are not ours.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 12, 2017
No be belle....nah money and metal incase Secondus do anyhow wink wink wink wink

Kyase:
See makarfi belle grin
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2017
jerryunit48:
I think Secondus didn’t really expect it ...but my brother Wike did the magic now let’s Atikulate Nigeria together to alleviate the sufferings
Atikulate loading...
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by deomelllo: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Everything about PDP and these villagers reads crude, crass and lack of sophistication.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by fajob: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats Bro
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by mexxmoney: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
It is good to thank God. My congrats to Uche Secondus and all Igbos once more on their victory. smiley
Why are u tagging this a Victory for all igbos? Why Must everything be given a tribal coloration in this country?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" / Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.