Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? (3965 Views)

NNPC Hints Of Fuel Pump Price Rise, Says N145 Cheapest In West Africa / Why Petrol May Not Sell At N145 Anytime Soon / Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
igbodefender:
A principle in jurisprudence has it that an unjust law is not a law. Another principle is that law without the legitimizing backing of morality might not be readily accepted.

Someone with a Viverean mindset would have opposed agitations for Nigeria's independence because at a point during the colonial era, it was 'illegal'.

Someone like you would also have opposed the US independence agitation because it was at a point 'illegal'. You would have cast aspersions on Washington, the first President of the US.

You would certainly have opposed Mahathma Ghandi's moves to make India independent because the colonial authorities declared it 'illegal'.

And yes, you would certainly have opposed Nelson Mandela.

You wonder why we are so passionate about legalizing businesses that should never have been declared illegal in the first place because you lack the milk of human kindness. As long as your stomach is filled with food you don't care if others are hungry. I pity those close to you because you seem to be someone without a heart for those that lack.

#NotToLateToGrowAHeart

Ah, another long rant from you!! Try not to kill yourself over this issue of illegal refiners. Show me the principle of jurisprudence that supports illegal refining of stolen crude. Maybe then, I will take you seriously.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Vivere:

Ah, another long rant from you!! Try not to kill yourself over this issue of illegal refiners. Show me the principle of jurisprudence that supports illegal refining of stolen crude. Maybe then, I will take you seriously.
'Illegal' refiners. Pay tuition first. cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
igbodefender:
'Illegal' refiners. Pay tuition first. cheesy
Oh you are trying to digress, right? Go back and answer my question first. "Show me the principle of jurisprudence that supports illegal refining of stolen crude." I am waiting....
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Vivere:

Oh you are trying to digress, right? Go back and answer my question first. "Show me the principle of jurisprudence that supports illegal refining of stolen crude." I am waiting....
Stop trying to be smart it doesn't fit you. We are not talking of illegal oil bunkering here. We are talking of legalizing a process called oil refining. Read it slowly so you can understand.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
igbodefender:
Stop trying to be smart it doesn't fit you. We are not talking of illegal oil bunkering here. We are talking of legalizing a process called oil refining. Read it slowly so you can understand.

You want to legalise an 'illegality'. Clap for yourself. Now answer the question, I asked you earlier: "Show me the principle of jurisprudence that supports illegal refining of stolen crude." I am still waiting....
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Vivere:

You want to legalise an 'illegality'. Clap for yourself. Now answer the question, I asked you earlier: "Show me the principle of jurisprudence that supports illegal refining of stolen crude." I am still waiting....
Stop trying to be smart. It doesn't fit you.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Vivere:

It seems you abandoned your 'high paying job' today after saying earlier that you would be too busy 'working ' (on a Saturday) to reply. Lol.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
igbodefender:
It seems you abandoned your 'high paying job' today after saying earlier that you would be too busy 'working ' (on a Saturday) to reply. Lol.

Are you envious that I have a high paying job? Today is Saturday, and I work half-day on weekends. Try not to let bad-belle kill you. undecided You on the other hand, have no tangible way of earning a living, which is why you are acting as an advocate for those who refine stolen crude, illegally.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
igbodefender:
Stop trying to be smart. It doesn't fit you.
You still can't answer such a simple question? OK, let me repeat it, maybe you will get it this time: "Show me the principle of jurisprudence that supports illegal refining of stolen crude." Now, how long do I have to wait for your answer....??
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by abimbolayekeen: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Buhari failed us , welcome Atiku .
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Vivere:

Are you envious that I have a high paying job? Today is Saturday, and I work half-day on weekends. Try not to let bad-belle kill you. undecided You on the other hand, have no tangible way of earning a living, which is why you are acting as an advocate for those who refine stolen crude, illegally.
Lol. Just my wrist watch can feed you for a year and I will still have jara to give you to change those rags you call clothes so your people do not know you are suffering in Lagos.

As you keep mentioning job upandan, I suspect you are using style to cry out for help. So, if that is your need in 2018, just say it here and I will invite you for interview in my office. If you are hardworking, I might just overlook your obvious slowness and place you on a decent salary. Your choice.

But one thing I hate is liars. So, you must drop your penchant for telling long tales and adding to what other people say. We don't tolerate such trash. Your choice.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 17, 2017
Vivere:

You still can't answer such a simple question? OK, let me repeat it, maybe you will get it this time: "Show me the principle of jurisprudence that supports illegal refining of stolen crude." Now, how long do I have to wait for your answer....??
Why do you like adding to what people have said. Please be careful so it doesn't put you in trouble one day.

On the question at hand, even the Federal Government, as announced by Vice President Osinbajo, wants to build several large refineries as a way of legalizing the entrepreneurial activities of these Niger Delta folks. As you can see, Osinbajo has no sympathy for your tribalistic stance on this issue.

To recap, your question about jurisprudence and stolen crude has no basis in reality, as readers of this thread can clearly see a record of what I said about jurisprudence and morality.

igbodefender:

A principle in jurisprudence has it that an unjust law is not a law. Another principle is that law without the legitimizing backing of morality might not be readily accepted.

Someone with a Viverean mindset would have opposed agitations for Nigeria's independence because at a point during the colonial era, it was 'illegal'.

Someone like you would also have opposed the US independence agitation because it was at a point 'illegal'. You would have cast aspersions on Washington, the first President of the US.

You would certainly have opposed Mahathma Ghandi's moves to make India independent because the colonial authorities declared it 'illegal'.

And yes, you would certainly have opposed Nelson Mandela.

You wonder why we are so passionate about legalizing businesses that should never have been declared illegal in the first place because you lack the milk of human kindness. As long as your stomach is filled with food you don't care if others are hungry. I pity those close to you because you seem to be someone without a heart for those that lack.

#NotToLateToGrowAHeart

Your clear attempt to twist my words exposes you as a very mischievous person whose accounts should be taken with a pinch of salt at best.

It clearly escaped your devious mind that readers can see exactly what I posted above. Your lame attempt at shape shifting has therefore fallen flat on its face- the joke and embarrassment is on you.

Judgement: We will not dignify you with a response to such a mischievous and inane question.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 12:26am On Dec 17, 2017
igbodefender:
Lol. Just my wrist watch can feed you for a year and I will still have jara to give you to change those rags you call clothes so your people do not know you are suffering in Lagos.

As you keep mentioning job upandan, I suspect you are using style to cry out for help. So, if that is your need in 2018, just say it here and I will invite you for interview in my office. If you are hardworking, I might just overlook your obvious slowness and place you on a decent salary. Your choice.

But one thing I hate is liars. So, you must drop your penchant for telling long tales and adding to what other people say. We don't tolerate such trash. Your choice.
Stop lying. Your wristwatch? Gosh, why on earth do you pretend so much? shocked Should I refresh your memory? You were the one who started whining initially that it took me more than a day to respond to your post. I had to explain what led to the delay. undecided

Later, I even mentioned that you lacked a job which was why you were defending the illegal refiners. You could not even deny it. Do you remember? I even advised you to get a life. sad

Anyone with a busy work schedule would not spend hours on end, defending illegality like you keep doing. Everyone can see that the only liar on this whole thread is just you! shocked

Now that the truth about you has been exposed, you are trying to pretend that you wear an expensive wristwatch. Let me laugh very well in pidgin. cheesy Those who actually have tons of cash earned from legitimate hard work, do not go around boasting about things like expensive watches.

Have you ever seen Otedola, Dangote, Elumelu etc, boasting about how much their watches cost? Only crass, classless wannabes do such things. And you have just exhibited such traits. Maybe this is your own way of crying for help, like you stated up here, which is why you are trying to project your insecurities unto others. sad

Now stop digressing. And answer my last question instead of beating around the bush. "Show me the principle of jurisprudence that supports illegal refining of stolen crude." Now, how much longer do I have to wait for your answer....??
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2017
igbodefender:
Why do you like adding to what people have said. Please be careful so it doesn't put you in trouble one day.

On the question at hand, even the Federal Government, as announced by Vice President Osinbajo, wants to build several large refineries as a way of legalizing the entrepreneurial activities of these Niger Delta folks. As you can see, Osinbajo has no sympathy for your tribalistic stance on this issue.

To recap, your question about jurisprudence and stolen crude has no basis in reality, as readers of this thread can clearly see a record of what I said about jurisprudence and morality.

Your clear attempt to twist my words exposes you as a very mischievous person whose accounts should be taken with a pinch of salt at best.

It clearly escaped your devious mind that readers can see exactly what I posted above. Your lame attempt at shape shifting has therefore fallen flat on its face- the joke and embarrassment is on you.

Judgement: We will not dignify you with a response to such a mischievous and inane question.

Goodness, you are such a pretender! What you have just done here is to contradict yourself, by using the Vice-President's words as a smokescreen. My question about jurisprudence and stolen crude was based on your earlier assertion about principles of jurisprudence, being a basis for not complying with unjust laws.

Were you not the one who said this?

I therefore asked you to define that principle of jurisprudence you made reference to. But despite repeated promptings you were unable to do so. Instead of doing so, you have been running from pillar to post, clutching at straws and recycling shallow comments. What a pity. You therefore decided to take refuge in emptiness, by playing the tribalism card. How stale. And shallow.

Even Osinbajo does not support illegal refineries. Or can you quote where he stated in black & white that he categorically supports their theft of crude and illegal refining? His suggestion about setting up large refineries, remains amorphous and vague. When it becomes a reality, give me a call. undecided

So you believe it is unjust for those who steal crude and refine it, not to be allowed to continue their nefarious activities or illegal trade? shocked What is unjust or immoral about not allowing such thieves to refine stolen crude, illegally? Are your values so warped that you cannot distinguish right from wrong? Na wa, o. Continue defending thieves and law breakers, o! Who knows if you are one of them?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Vivere:

Goodness, you are such a pretender! What you have just done here is to contradict yourself, by using the Vice-President's words as a smokescreen. My question about jurisprudence and stolen crude was based on your earlier assertion about principles of jurisprudence, being a basis for not complying with unjust laws.

Were you not the one who said this?

I therefore asked you to define that principle of jurisprudence you made reference to. But despite repeated promptings you were unable to do so. Instead of doing so, you have been running from pillar to post, clutching at straws and recycling shallow comments. What a pity. You therefore decided to take refuge in emptiness, by playing the tribalism card. How stale. And shallow.

Even Osinbajo does not support illegal refineries. Or can you quote where he stated in black & white that he categorically supports their theft of crude and illegal refining? His suggestion about setting up large refineries, remains amorphous and vague. When it becomes a reality, give me a call. undecided

So you believe it is unjust for those who steal crude and refine it, not to be allowed to continue their nefarious activities or illegal trade? shocked What is unjust or immoral about not allowing such thieves to refine stolen crude, illegally? Are your values so warped that you cannot distinguish right from wrong? Na wa, o. Continue defending thieves and law breakers, o! Who knows if you are one of them?
You are just a tribalistic liar. Keep up your word twisting. Lol. Tribalist.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Vivere:

Stop lying. Your wristwatch? Gosh, why on earth do you pretend so much? shocked Should I refresh your memory? You were the one who started whining initially that it took me more than a day to respond to your post. I had to explain what led to the delay. undecided

Later, I even mentioned that you lacked a job which was why you were defending the illegal refiners. You could not even deny it. Do you remember? I even advised you to get a life. sad

Anyone with a busy work schedule would not spend hours on end, defending illegality like you keep doing. Everyone can see that the only liar on this whole thread is just you! shocked

Now that the truth about you has been exposed, you are trying to pretend that you wear an expensive wristwatch. Let me laugh very well in pidgin. cheesy Those who actually have tons of cash earned from legitimate hard work, do not go around boasting about things like expensive watches.

Have you ever seen Otedola, Dangote, Elumelu etc, boasting about how much their watches cost? Only crass, classless wannabes do such things. And you have just exhibited such traits. Maybe this is your own way of crying for help, like you stated up here, which is why you are trying to project your insecurities unto others. sad

Now stop digressing. And answer my last question instead of beating around the bush. "Show me the principle of jurisprudence that supports illegal refining of stolen crude." Now, how much longer do I have to wait for your answer....??
Frustrated tribalistic irritant grin. I repeat: My watch (Just One of them actually) will feed and clothe you for a year. Just beg and post your account details.

Do so, I plead before hunger forces you into a life of real crime. Frustrated tribalistic irritant who hates Niger Deltans.

I could even change that cheap phone you are using to type trash if you promise to drop tribalism that has eaten so deep into your mentality.

Your choice.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
igbodefender:
Frustrated tribalistic irritant grin. I repeat: My watch (Just One of them actually) will feed and clothe you for a year. Just beg and post your account details.

Do so, I plead before hunger forces you into a life of real crime. Frustrated tribalistic irritant who hates Niger Deltans.

I could even change that cheap phone you are using to type trash if you promise to drop tribalism that has eaten so deep into your mentality.

Your choice.

You see, you have started confessing to everyone your status, and the problems that afflict you. sad If you were not hungry, you would not accuse another person of suffering from hunger when such a thought has not crossed his mind.

You have just stylishly exposed your own poverty status here. Sorry, o! shocked Truly wealthy people do not discuss money in such a crass manner like you have done. But then, you have no wealth and no shame. So it is understandable.

So the proceeds from the sale of wristwatches is what you have been using to feed yourself and your family? It says a lot about the kind of person you are. No wonder you were pleading the case of the illegal refiners of stolen crude, to the highest heavens.

Only a hungry poverty-stricken man like you would do his best to justify an illegality, because of the little cash that would accrue to him from such mischievous endeavours. sadYou need them to give you money to buy more wristwatches to feed yourself and your neighbourhood, not so?

Money that is not legally acquired, has wings. Nobody hates Niger-Deltans. Certainly not me. I have not even mentioned them once. I have only made reference to illegal refiners. Is it every body from the Niger-Delta that engages in such an act? No!!

You can cry tribalism from now till tomorrow, it will not change the fact that illegal refining of stolen crude, is a criminal act. May all the perpetrators and their advocates like you, be caught and sentenced to prison for life. Oya, say Amen! undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
igbodefender:
You are just a tribalistic liar. Keep up your word twisting. Lol. Tribalist.

You are quite good at accusing others of the things you are guilty of. So, it is obvious that the strains of tribalism run through your veins. Thank goodness everyone can read, and they can all see that there is nothing tribalistic about my posts.

They can also see that you're quite empty upstairs, because you have been unable to answer all my questions. Just admit your ignorance and swerve out of my mentions...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
@ Vivere you are just a pathetic and pained tribalist. Anyone who reads up to the first time I called you out on your ineptly hidden tribalistic hatred on this thread will confirm it.
Frustrated and wicked tribal bigot. Just say the word and I will transfer enough money for you to eat a proper meal so that you will stop suffering and then just maybe your wickedness will pack its bags and stop afflicting you.

Vivere the pained incompetent tribalistic chameleon.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Vivere:

You are quite good at accusing others of the things you are guilty of. So, it is obvious that the strains of tribalism run through your veins. Thank goodness everyone can read, and they can all see that there is nothing tribalistic about my posts.

They can also see that you're quite empty upstairs, because you have been unable to answer all my questions. Just admit your ignorance and swerve out of my mentions...
Vivere is a frustrated tribalist incapable of holding an intelligent debate because he has been chained to hatred. What a shame.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
igbodefender:
Vivere is a frustrated tribalist incapable of holding an intelligent debate because he has been chained to hatred. What a shame.
igbodefender:
@ Vivere you are just a pathetic and pained tribalist. Anyone who reads up to the first time I called you out on your ineptly hidden tribalistic hatred on this thread will confirm it.
Frustrated and wicked tribal bigot. Just say the word and I will transfer enough money for you to eat a proper meal so that you will stop suffering and then just maybe your wickedness will pack its bags and stop afflicting you.

Vivere the pained incompetent tribalistic chameleon.

Wow! shocked This matter has caused you so much pain in your soul. Try not to lose your sanity, you hear? And the way you keep repeating these words: "tribalism" and "tribalist" show that they must have been given to you at birth, as your baptisimal names. No be so? I guess the hunger you are suffering from, is causing you to make such disjointed, incoherent statements, right? After all, you just spoke about needing a proper meal....
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Vivere:

Wow! shocked This matter has caused you so much pain in your soul. Try not to lose your sanity, you hear? And the way you keep repeating these words: "tribalism" and "tribalist" show that they must have been given to you at birth, as your baptisimal names. No be so? I guess the hunger you are suffering from, is causing you to make such disjointed, incoherent statements, right? After all, you just spoke about needing a proper meal....
Frustrated, mad and wicked tribalistic vermin. You need urgent help, materialy and mentaly.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
igbodefender:
Frustrated, mad and wicked tribalistic vermin. You need urgent help, materialy and mentaly.
Hahaha.... E pain am!! cheesy Try not to kill yourself over this matter. I pray that by the time the illegal refiners and their advocates are arrested and thrown into jail, you will not commit suicide. On the other hand...you are free to do so. undecided Who am I to interfere in your affairs if you decide to end it all??
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Vivere:

Hahaha.... E pain am!! cheesy Try not to kill yourself over this matter. I pray that by the time the illegal refiners and their advocates are arrested and thrown into jail, you will not commit suicide. On the other hand...you are free to do so. undecided Who am I to interfere in your affairs if you decide to end it all??
Frustrated nonentiy.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by wirinet(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
igbodefender:
If you don't support regulations for micro refineries to be legalised, then we have nothing further to discuss.
I want to discuss with people who want to see opportunities provided for the micro business people, not people who expect them to pay thousands of dollars to open a private refinery, when all those thousands may be just enough to purchase equipment and raw materials.

You want a micro and small business to pay $50,000 as part of registration. Where do you want them to get such money. That is just locking them out. I declare this discussion over.

I am sorry to say but you are speaking from a position of gross ignorance. You have no idea of what a micro refinery is. You think what what the people you called entrepreneurs do is actually refining, no. What they do is called cooking. They steal crude and cook it in drums. Most of the lighter hydrocarbons and heavier condensates are discarded, thereby polluting the environment, the cooking produces mainly impure diesel and kerosene and very little petrol.
Now how do you license that?

Small micro refineries cost millions of dollars, and that is not even putting into consideration cost of licences, land, running costs and cost of raw materials - crude. It was refinery business that killed a brother in law, he invested millions of dollars in trying to set up a small refinery, at the end of the day, he died of a heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by otokx(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Petrol is 180 in Port Harcourt, most of those selling 145 have adjusted their meters to under dispense.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 12:37am On Dec 18, 2017
wirinet:

I am sorry to say but you are speaking from a position of gross ignorance. You have no idea of what a micro refinery is. You think what what the people you called entrepreneurs do is actually refining, no. What they do is called cooking. They steal crude and cook it in drums. Most of the lighter hydrocarbons and heavier condensates are discarded, thereby polluting the environment, the cooking produces mainly impure diesel and kerosene and very little petrol. Now how do you license that?

Small micro refineries cost millions of dollars, and that is not even putting into consideration cost of licences, land, running costs and cost of raw materials - crude. It was refinery business that killed a brother in law, he invested millions of dollars in trying to set up a small refinery, at the end of the day, he died of a heart attack.

Leave am. angry That small boy you responded to, is not ready to learn. The diesel the illegal refiners produce from the stolen crude, is so bad that it causes engines to knock, and impairs the proper functioning of diesel gensets and machinery. It is fake, adulterated hogwash. So they even cause losses to everyone on all sides. undecided

Their actions pollute the environment, their theft of crude causes huge losses to the exploration firms and govt, and the diesel they sell damages the assets of the buyers. So the boy wants govt to license the criminality of the illegal refiners.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
wirinet:

I am sorry to say but you are speaking from a position of gross ignorance. You have no idea of what a micro refinery is. You think what what the people you called entrepreneurs do is actually refining, no. What they do is called cooking. They steal crude and cook it in drums. Most of the lighter hydrocarbons and heavier condensates are discarded, thereby polluting the environment, the cooking produces mainly impure diesel and kerosene and very little petrol.
Now how do you license that?

Vivere, you tribalistic vermin. Using your spare moniker will not stop you from stinking of tribalism. Do you know more than Prof. Osonbajo our Vice President? Your post is full of factual contradictions an educated person would not make. Sorry for you.

Carry your stinking tribalism some other place. Niger Delta hater.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by wirinet(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
igbodefender:
Vivere, you tribalistic vermin. Using your spare moniker will not stop you from stinking of tribalism. Do you know more than Prof. Osonbajo our Vice President? Your post is full of factual contradictions an educated person would not make. Sorry for you.

Carry your stinking tribalism some other place. Niger Delta hater.

Are you sane at all? You sound like someone suffering from psychosis. I am from the Niger Delta, oil producing community at that, so I know the exactly what I am talking about.

If you have more than the 10 Mb free data, you should have been able to Google " cost of micro or small refinery " and you would have learnt that small refineries start at a few tens of millions of dollars.

If refineries were that easy to set up, you think numerous wealthy enterprenuers in the nigerdelta would wait for you to advice them on how to set up refineries.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
wirinet:
Are you sane at all? You sound like someone suffering from psychosis. I am from the Niger Delta, oil producing community at that, so I know the exactly what I am talking about.

If you have more than the 10 Mb free data, you should have been able to Google " cost of micro or small refinery " and you would have learnt that small refineries start at a few tens of millions of dollars.

If refineries were that easy to set up, you think numerous wealthy enterprenuers in the nigerdelta would wait for you to advice them on how to set up refineries.

That guy you quoted has lost it! He now thinks you are someone else! He has now mistaken you for me! shocked He is being haunted by his twisted thoughts! I no fit laugh again.... cheesy Abeg shift small....make I faint!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
wirinet:

So in that thing you call your mind the so called illegal refineries Vice President Osinbajo is trying to find solutions to are not refineries, abi? They are restaurants ni. Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Vivere:

That guy you quoted has lost it! He now thinks you are someone else! He has now mistaken you for me! shocked He is being haunted by his twisted thoughts! I no fit laugh again.... cheesy
Keep having conversations with yourself. Your sanity was damaged by the heavy hemp smoke you were forced to inhale as a kid. cry

Just turn yourself into Yaba Left. Maybe a portion of the malfunctioning computer you call brain can still be recovered. cry

Tribalistic vermin.
otokx:
Petrol is 180 in Port Harcourt, most of those selling 145 have adjusted their meters to under dispense.
We appeal to Osinbajo to quickly create the promised modular refineries so these guys can really get to work. Petrol can be N 45 in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News In Sokoto. And The Defections Continue / 2019: Our Doors Widely Open For You – Zenith Labour Party Tells ADC Members, Oth / Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.