Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? (3954 Views)

NNPC Hints Of Fuel Pump Price Rise, Says N145 Cheapest In West Africa / Why Petrol May Not Sell At N145 Anytime Soon / Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
igbodefender:
Keep having conversations with yourself. Your sanity was damaged by the heavy hemp smoke you were forced to inhale as a kid.

Just turn yourself into Yaba Left. Maybe a portion of the malfunctioning computer you call brain can still be recovered.

Tribalistic vermin.
Conversations with who? You are so deluded that you think I am wirinet, when we actually have nothing in common. Abi, na wetin me and Wirinet take resemble?

You mentioned Yaba left. Is that your new home? You also called yourself "Tribalistic vermin." That name suits you very well. True! wink

Oya, continue ranting and raving. I am so happy that you are making a spectacle of yourself. Hahaha.... cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Vivere:

Conversations with who? You are so deluded that you think I am wirinet, when we actually have nothing in common. Abi, na wetin me and Wirinet take resemble?

You mentioned Yaba left. Is that your new home? You also called yourself "Tribalistic vermin." That name suits you very well. True! wink

Oya, continue ranting and raving. I am so happy that you are making a spectacle of yourself. Hahaha.... cheesy
. Pained dude. Lol.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by wirinet(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
igbodefender:
So in that thing you call your mind the so called illegal refineries Vice President Osinbajo is trying to find solutions to are not refineries, abi? They are restaurants ni. Be deceiving yourself.

Osinbajo was just making a political statement. He was telling the niger delta boys what they wanted to hear, that is what politicians do. Since he made the statement early March, have you heard anything from him or the government about legalising illegal refineries since then.

Below is what an illegal refinery looks like;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by wirinet(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
And below is what a micro modular refinery looks like;

You see the difference?

Now how can any government in the world licence those contraptions called illegal refineries.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. / Is Political Third Force A Mirage? The Olawepo Hashim's Factor - Thisday / Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.