Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Islamic View About A Child Born Out Of Wedlock( Zina) Not Attaining Jannah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic View About A Child Born Out Of Wedlock( Zina) Not Attaining Jannah (978 Views)

Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance / Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) / What Is The Islamic View On Aje? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic View About A Child Born Out Of Wedlock( Zina) Not Attaining Jannah by missyQween(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
*All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.*

*We would like to thank you for the great confidence you place in us, and we implore Allah Almighty to help us serve His cause and render our work for His Sake. May ALLAH SWT remove show-off {{Riyyah}} from all we do through social networks for HIS sake. Ameen.*

*First of all, you have to know that responsibility in Islam is based on individuality which means that everyone is only responsible for his own actions and not the actions of others.*

*So, a child born through an illicit relationship is free from any responsibility towards this heinous and grave crime; hence, the community has to give him the chance to be a righteous person and treat him with sympathy and mercy.*

*The Standing Committee for Islamic Research and Ifta’ stated, An illegitimate child is neither condemned nor responsible for the sin of his mother and the one who committed this illicit act with her...They (parents) are accountable for this sin and the child is not responsible for what took place.*

*This is based on the statement of Almighty Allah:* ��

*TRANSLATION ONLY*

*" ..The soul is rewarded for the good which is does and punished for the sin that is has earned… ” (Al-Baqarah 2:286)*

*He the Almighty also says:* ��

*Quote from the Holy Qur'an: Al-Israa (17:15)*

مَّنِ ٱهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِى لِنَفْسِهِۦ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا ۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۗ وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّىٰ نَبْعَثَ رَسُولًا

*Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.*

*Hence, whether or not he ends up in Hell or Paradise, depends on his obedience to Almighty Allah; doing righteous deeds and dying as a Muslim. In that case, he will enter Paradise.*

*However, if he disobeys Almighty Allah and dies as a disbeliever, then his final abode will be Hell.*

*Moreover, if he has a combination of both good and evil deeds, then the decision is with Almighty Allah; if He wills He can punish him and if He wills, He may forgive and pardon him and his final abode will be Paradise by the immense bounty and mercy of Almighty Allah.*

*The hadith which mentions that an illegitimate child will not enter Paradise is fabricated.*

*Allah Almighty knows best.*

*Islamic WhatsApp group*
*{{MY DEEDS AND MY GRAVE}}*

*Join us by contacting--((07033395539 OR 08030566563--grp Admins))*

سبحانك وبحمدك أشهد أن لا اله الاانت استغفرك وأتوب

2 Likes

Re: Islamic View About A Child Born Out Of Wedlock( Zina) Not Attaining Jannah by iamgenius(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
May Allah bless you.

1 Like

Re: Islamic View About A Child Born Out Of Wedlock( Zina) Not Attaining Jannah by missyQween(f): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamgenius:
May Allah bless you.

Aameen
Re: Islamic View About A Child Born Out Of Wedlock( Zina) Not Attaining Jannah by iamgenius(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
missyQween:

Aameen
Do I contact the numbers to add me to the group?
Re: Islamic View About A Child Born Out Of Wedlock( Zina) Not Attaining Jannah by missyQween(f): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2017
iamgenius:
Do I contact the numbers to add me to the group?

Yeah, Just message them
Re: Islamic View About A Child Born Out Of Wedlock( Zina) Not Attaining Jannah by maclatunji: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2017
A nice message.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Muslim / Best Website For All Muslims / Understanding The Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.