Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. (12299 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / 6 Signs Of A Bad Phone Battery / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by MyloveSassy: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
A lot of complains that are made by mobile phone users are the issue of weak battery, this problem is faced by almost 50% of phones users and mostly those residing in places where power supply isn't always available, like some part of Nigeria.
some possible reason why mobile phone battery gets weak are.

1. Bad charging
2. Overheating
3. Bad charger
4. Using the phone while its on charge
5. Fake battery
6. Not charging it completely when its first bought
And so much more.

So today I'll be giving you a simple trick i use on some of my phone battery when the battery starts getting weak. And it works mostly or at least helps in extending the life span of the battery. Please note that your battery should be completely down as in off kpatakpata

Here is how its done
Get a alcoholic liquid, ethanol would be preferable, use a cotton wool to dip in it and rub it gently on the Anode (positive terminal) and the neutral terminal only, avoid any contact with the Cathode (negative terminal), after this is done allow it to dry off which would happen almost immediately then add again to the negative and neutral terminal of the battery.

if your battery is four terminal, rub on both of the non inscribed possibly neutral terminal, i.e in between the positive and negative.

And allow to dry, repeat the process about five more times after which you allow to fully dry under a little bit of Sunlight for 30 minuites,

Next up is charging.....

here is how the battery should be charged, i believe my warning that the battery should have run down to 0% before this process is being followed was adhered by you.

if you are all good then charging should be done with AC current preferable use Public power supply and not Generator or inverter or power bank. Socket to charge up until 70% the switch on the phone and allow it to charge till fully 100% then unplug and allow to cool off for 10 minutes before use.
i hope this works for your phone...

Visit my blog

http://www.kokowap24.com.ng/2017/12/make-weak-phone-battery-stronger-with.html

we drop lots of koko.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by dkronicle(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
I have heard this before, i have to give it a try soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
nice idea, tenks
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by MyloveSassy: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2017
dkronicle:
I have heard this before, i have to give it a try soon.

nice..
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by MyloveSassy: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2017
cdqyehyeh:
nice idea, tenks
uwc boss
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by OneKinGuy(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm, embarassed
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by nitt: 12:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Non removable battery �

1 Like

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by dungas30(m): 4:50am On Dec 12, 2017
WHICH OF THE ALCOHOLIC DRINK IS ethanol COZ AM NOT USE ALL THIS THINGS

1 Like

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by festwiz(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2017
nitt:
Non removable battery �
I feel your pain bro...

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by ryfoz(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
dungas30:

same here o, where will I be looking for ethanol?
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by GraveMan(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2017
ryfoz:

same here o, where will I be looking for ethanol?
drinks like chelsea, regal and raw ogogoro
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by MyloveSassy: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2017
nitt:
Non removable battery �
lol soak the phone inside the alcohol

1 Like

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by MyloveSassy: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2017
festwiz:
I feel your pain bro...
we all do.
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by MyloveSassy: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2017
dungas30:
any gin
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by feeloscar(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2017
dungas30:
Vodka
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by yasolan(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
In-built battery cry
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by Jaculze(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Nice one. Though my Tecno spark has a good battery sha
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by sKeetz(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2017
It's all fun and games till your battery explodes right on your face. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2017
This won't work!
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by MyloveSassy: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
sKeetz:
It's all fun and games till your battery explodes right on your face. undecided

who is u
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by adekhingz(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Laptop battery nkooo ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by MyloveSassy: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
adekhingz:
Laptop battery nkooo ?
sire.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by MetroBaba1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
adekhingz:
Laptop battery nkooo ?

I Understand How You Feel Bro

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by bejust(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
How much does it cost to replace a bad ba3?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by Hhenryy: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
festwiz:
I feel your pain bro...

Oga, that is how smartphones are made these days. It's very difficult to get a new model phone now with a removable battery. They all come with inbuilt battery.
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by Hhenryy: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaculze:
Nice one. Though my Tecno spark has a good battery sha

You call that good? The battery cannot last a whole day with moderate use. It's one of the reasons why I ditched mine. Bought it brand new but the battery life, low color depth of display, low camera color saturation and also poor sound reproduction both on earphones and loudspeakers. (sounds like tweeter) made me ditch it.
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by harizonal123(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
MyloveSassy:
A lot of complains that are made by mobile phone users are the issue of weak battery, this problem is faced by almost 50% of phones users and mostly those residing in places where power supply isn't always available, like some part of Nigeria.
some possible reason why mobile phone battery gets weak are.

So today I'll be giving you a simple trick i use on some of my phone battery when the battery starts getting weak. And it works mostly or at least helps in extending the life span of the battery. Please note that your battery should be completely down as in off kpatakpata

Here is how its done
Get a alcoholic liquid, ethanol would be preferable, use a cotton wool to dip in it and rub it gently on the Anode (negative terminal) and the neutral terminal only, avoid any contact with the Cathode (positive terminal), after this is done allow it to dry off which would happen almost immediately then add again to the negative and neutral terminal of the battery.

And allow to dry, repeat the process about five more times after which you allow to fully dry under a little bit of Sunlight for 30 minuites,

Next up is charging.....

here is how the battery should be charged, i believe my warning that the battery should have run down to 0% before this process is being followed was adhered by you.

if you are all good then charging should be done with AC current preferable use Public power supply and not Generator or inverter or power bank. Socket to charge up until 70% the switch on the phone and allow it to charge till fully 100% then unplug and allow to cool off for 10 minutes before use.
i hope this works for your phone...

Visit my blog

http://www.kokowap24.com.ng/2017/12/make-weak-phone-battery-stronger-with.html

we drop lots of koko.

How about car battery?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by 4koff: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na wa o! I wonder wetin them dey teach these days for school. Even say na the 90s I go secondary school, I still remember say cathode and anode no be as u talk am. please correct yourself OP before you mislead these lots when no still spot ur goof.
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by ryfoz(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
GraveMan:

drinks like chelsea, regal and raw ogogoro

yeah tnx, I got the info from someone, but I had thought raw ethanol was to be used, now I know I can go with what you said
Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by MyloveSassy: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
harizonal123:
How about car battery?
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innjoo Note Specifications & Reviews / Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. / How Smartphones Are Ruining Our Conversations And Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.