Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 (121267 Views)

Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool :UCL (3 - 1) On 6th April 2021 / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by NimbeMighty(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2018
emmabest2000:

Messi fans jump into the pitch while the game was still on to make sure that Ronaldo didn’t score
grin

Haters everywhere

haha... Ronaldo fan sorry
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 11:03pm On May 26, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

So what did salah do in the 1st 30 mins?
What did salah do at home against Roma in the first 30 minutes? Go and watch the match again
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Xavier5(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

There was no gra gra there. If salah had played to the last minute, real Madrid would not have won. Thank your Ramos.

So you are trying to tell me that without salah, Liverpool can't win their games. A team aiming to become champions of Europe. What happened to Plan B.

The thing is Liverpool isn't a good team. They don't have what it takes to win the champions league. No amount of excuse can change that. They lost, they lost and happened because they were incompetent. No amount of explanation or excuse can change that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Sirfeeking(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2018
MorataFC:
perhaps u meant to say barca and Madrid are among the best teams in the world.
What about Athletico Madrid,Valencia,Sevilla,Villarreal.The two European cups are in Madrid at the moment.English clubs are nothing but overhyped clubs all thanks to the English press.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Timoleon(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Give Navas a chance, he will save Nigeria.. Only God knows why he didn't make spain list.

he is not spanish
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Myself2(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2018
ladygudhead:
Honestly,forget title that guy felt threaten.Did u see look he gave salaa at the dressing room? cheesy

Threatened by who ? How can a lion feel threatened by a rat ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by emelda86(f): 11:04pm On May 26, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Im happy you won, now let's share the money before ndi umunna will come here to ask for utu umunna

Lol...its still going don't worry by tomorrow I will be cashing out big time.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Evangkatsoulis: 11:04pm On May 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

What did salah do at home against Roma in the first 30 minutes? Go and watch the match again

Mumu. Salah played the 1st 30 mins against madrid and did nothing.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Pentools(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Mr Gaddafithe2nd... It is football.. They both have football career, it is their job to protect themselves (their career). Ramos conld have been the one injured this night and ruled out of world cup also, anything can happen to anybody/anyone on the pitch. It is your duty to watch out and protect yourself. Probably because Salah doesn't know Ramos that much, if not i'm sure he'd have been more careful with him. So, stop being emotional about it all and stop taking it to heart, it is football, anything can happen... They are both professional and they all know the risks involve. So bikonu let Ramos rest, i take God beg you.

You are absolutely right on that one, salah doesn't know Ramos too well, not knowing the guy is wey too aggressive to be played against so care-freely n he lacks that champions league experience. I know if it were to be messi that wouldn't have been the case.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by einsteine(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2018
marttol:
,all of you shouting Madrid won it three years in a roll, through those three years he never met Barcelona... I would have rate them high that they won all the big teams if they ever met barca and knock them out.

Will you shut up there.

Atletico knocked you out twice and Madrid beat them. Juventus disgraced you 3-0 and Madrid beat them. If you want to play Madrid, you must earn it.

Now run along and keep winning unnecessary cups like copa Del Rey

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by ladygudhead(f): 11:06pm On May 26, 2018
Wellets50:
Madrid must return the cup to Liverpool,why did they allow Ramos to injure M.salla like that even yellow card the mad referee didn't give him say no to APC...
nor mind am.e com go give the yellow card to mane.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Hhenryy: 11:07pm On May 26, 2018
thatigboman:
u dont know football. Remember when we were leading italy in world cup. And they had to take out our key players and then won? Ramos tactics is nothing new. Has always been there in football.

But that's dirty and shouldn't be encouraged, it kills the fun and thrill of the game, football is not a combat sport.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 26, 2018
Show me a succesful team/club and i will show to an all-round team. With salah out,d game was as gud as dead. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE THE KIND OF BENCH loserpool had and expect 2 b champions. No plan B. But the fact remains.......this is a powerful fatality kick to liverpool's next season. I've always said it,they always slack at the big stage.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 11:08pm On May 26, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Mumu. Salah played the 1st 30 mins against madrid and did nothing.
Ode you should have answered my question Na. Games are not played for 30 minutes you dumb-ass. You should have allowed salah to play the match till the end so we will know what he has

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by philip0906(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Soro le leyi!
I am not even emotional, but this your statement doesn't justify it at all. You said, they are both protecting their careers. What is essence of Fair play in football? Are they fighting war? what if your colleagues at your work place did bad to you, would you have made this kind of statement. You should have said, the same thing when Zidane Headbutted Matterazzi in 2006. Football game should be neat not war. If Mo Salah is your brother would you have uttered this kind of statement.
My guy you don dey press P on top this matter. Salah was unfortunate to fall on HIS arm, hence the injury. Ramos did not commit any malicious foul.

That being said, No way this inexperienced Liverpool would have beaten Madrid, Salah or not. Liverpool's road to the champions league final, was pretty straight meeting their fellow inexperienced clubs when it comes to UEFA champions league: Porto - Manchester City - AS Roma.
Madrid on the other hand, met and knocked out teams with solid champions league pedigree and have shown a level of consistency in RECENT years when it comes to continental football: PSG - Bayern Munich - Juventus.

10 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Evangkatsoulis: 11:10pm On May 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Ode you should have answered my question Na. Games are not played for 30 minutes you dumb-ass. You should have allowed salah to play the match till the end so we will know what he has

What he has? We have already watched him vs ashley young.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:10pm On May 26, 2018
Ramos observing the 48laws of power like a boss.

The trouble in the team was attributed to the presence of salah, As the captain and the leader of the team, it was his Job to either mark him out or take him out.

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by P0intBlank(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2018
No be lie grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 11:11pm On May 26, 2018
Xavier5:

So you are trying to tell me that without salah, Liverpool can't win their games. A team aiming to become champions of Europe. What happened to Plan B.

The thing is Liverpool isn't a good team. They don't have what it takes to win the champions league. No amount of excuse can change that. They lost, they lost and happened because they were incompetent. No amount of explanation or excuse can change that.
They were not incompetent. Things did not go as planed. They pressed real Madrid for 30 fvcking minutes.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 26, 2018
LONG LIVE THE POPE!

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 26, 2018
I swear if this Madrid team wins the UCL next year, I will stop watching football

Wetin!!!!

Which kind of one team dominance is this, it's getting annoying!!!
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 26, 2018
Timoleon:

he is not spanish Spaniard.
I know now, thanks. I thought he is one. And by the way, Spanish is a language. Salam
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by SantiRAMBO: 11:13pm On May 26, 2018
Liverpool is the first club to play a UEFA Champions League final without a goal keeper

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:14pm On May 26, 2018
Hhenryy:

But that's dirty and shouldn't be encouraged, it kills the fun and thrill of the game, football is not a combat sport.
Story!
Go and tell zuniga who killed Neymars hope at the world cup, by kicking him at his back with his knee and left them exposed to Germany's thrashing 7-1

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 26, 2018
instead of buying players for 100+ million,

Make one of these big teams kukuma transfer the money to zidane's and sign him

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Timoleon(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
I know now, thanks. I thought he is one. And by the way, Spanish is a language. Salam

salam
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by adamapple: 11:20pm On May 26, 2018
Champions league has gone to the dogs. For a team to win it not just twice but thrice in a roll dents the quality of the cup. Ojoro man Platini is greatly missed. grin No way would he allow such poo to happen. Maybe twice but definitely not thrice. cheesy

Congratulations to Real Madrid all the same.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 26, 2018
[WWE] Ladies n gentlemen! Give it up for ur reigning and world champion.... Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammosss!........... En route to d title,he finished it off with an arm breaker on m.salah.......#UCL
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by meneski(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2018
Back2Back2Yansh.!
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by philip0906(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

They were not incompetent. Things did not go as planed. They pressed real Madrid for 30 fvcking minutes.
"Pressing" does not equate to a win. Bayern PRESSED Madrid over the two legs, Madrid still won.

This Liverpool team is inexperienced and would never have beaten an experienced Madrid team, Salah or no Salah.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2018
philip0906:

My guy you don dey press P on top this matter. Salah was unfortunate to fall on HIS arm, hence the injury. Ramos did not commit any malicious foul.

That being said, No way this inexperienced Liverpool would have beaten Madrid, Salah or not. Liverpool's road to the champions league final, was pretty straight meeting their fellow inexperienced clubs when it comes to UEFA champions league: Porto - Manchester City - AS Roma.
Madrid on the other hand, met and knocked out teams with solid champions league pedigree and have shown a level of consistency in RECENT years when it comes to continental football: PSG - Bayern Munich - Juventus.
Brother, I knew Madrid would beat Liverpool because of their experience at UCL, but I hate players getting injured when world cup is at the corner. The last time I felt bad for a player was when Micheal Ballack was injured by Kelvin Prince Boateng in 2010.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Maxcollins042(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2018
If Salah misses this World Cup, I'm afraid of what will happen to Ramos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.