Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" (38915 Views)

Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by redsun(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Same muderfucking Arabs that sells and buys them as slaves they want to dress like. Can you see the how niggers brains work?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Jaideyone(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
There was nowhere worthy in 36 states for the premiere of a Nigerian film.

No African country out of 54 choices (2 disputed) was good enough for the premiere.

YET, Blacks go all the way to Arabs who are far more racist than even Whites.

The VP's wife is here shamelessly endorsing this foolishness.

I have nothing against Osinbajo otherwise, but this has no iota of sense
what is this illiterate saying? the premier held in Lagos
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
what is this illiterate saying? the premier held in Lagos

SHo ara e...ko gbenu sohun! Ode buruku!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Jaideyone(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

SHo ara e...ko gbenu sohun! Ode buruku!
oponu next time read and comprehend before jumping into conclusion
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
oponu ni grandfather jaideyone: [s]next time read and comprehend before jumping into conclusion[/s]

Keep barking!.... wink, i love dogs
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Jaideyone(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Keep barking!.... wink, i love dogs
go and learn comprehension illiterate
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
Grandfather jaideyone's message: go and learn comprehension illiterate

Start with the use of capital letters...

BINGO, fetch! grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by qhutetomsel(f): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jigba:
Doesn't look nice lipsrsealed

Why would they dress up as another culture for a Nigerian movie premiere?

Doesn't make sense to me
the movie location is in dubai. So it just makes sense to have a theme in that line.

Just that a lot of people that attended the premiere do not know the difference between arabian outfit and Indian outfit grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
qhutetomsel:
the movie location is in dubai. So it just makes sense to have a theme in that line.

Just that a lot of people that attended the premiere do not know the difference between arabian outfit and Indian outfit grin

Oh, I get it now
Was confused cause the first set of photos I saw, they were wearing Indian outfits grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
kamarra:

Abeg I'm interested in the CDs cheesy

Really so wia ur side dey na?grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
oyinda1599:
aiit.... grin

Yeah!grin
Ayam back now oya con sedon with me,so u mean say dem dey follow follow dem lecturers
Diz tin dey supprise me ooo,small children for that matter
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by kamarra(f): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
I dey Eko oni bajé
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by kamarra(f): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Really so wia ur side dey na?grin

I dey Eko oni bajé
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
kamarra:

I dey Eko oni bajé
Whaatttshockedshockedshocked Jeezzz am current in benin now.
Abeg ooo I nor fit
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
kamarra:

I dey Eko oni bajé
Maybe if u still need it when I return to lagos then e go make sencegringrin
But wait oo which part of lagos u dey
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by kamarra(f): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Maybe if u still need it when I return to lagos then e go make sencegringrin

But wait oo which part of lagos u dey

U sound like u dey fear
No fear, I no dey ikorodu, lol
Just hola me wen u enter, thank u cheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
kamarra:

U sound like u dey fear No fear, I no dey ikorodu, lol Just hola me wen u enter, thank u cheesy
Me feargringrin na wa for u ooo, but I still dey fear shagrin Lolgringrin diz girl sef ehcheesy
Ok how I go take hola u nau, Abi na Nairaland hola u mean?cheesy
Tell me jor which side u dey eegringrin
But,well anyway iffa come I go hola u shagringrin But I nor know how pesin go take hola u oo
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by kamarra(f): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Me feargringrin na wa for u ooo, but I still dey fear shagrin
Lolgringrin diz girl sef ehcheesy

Ok how I go take hola u nau, Abi na Nairaland hola u mean?cheesy

Tell me jor which side u dey eegringrin

But,well anyway iffa come I go hola u shagringrin
But I nor know how pesin go take hola u oo

Pm naw! Just pm and we take it from there
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
kamarra:

Pm naw! Just pm and we take it from there

Na there problem dey ooo,iffa pm u na toasting e go con enter oogringrin

Na bad guy u dey talk to so oogringrin

Em this my Email I nor remember the password again oo,so am using the one on my profile!
But check my profile na so u go pm me abeg..

How much for the CDs sef it should be 200naira na or 150naira abi?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by oyinda1599(f): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah!grin
Ayam back now oya con sedon with me,so u mean say dem dey follow follow dem lecturers
Diz tin dey supprise me ooo,small children for that matter
one even came to my office to tell me..."ma, am really crushing on u.I was shocked ,don't even kW what to say.he almost kissed me o.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
oyinda1599:
one even came to my office to tell me..."ma, am really crushing on u.I was shocked ,don't even kW what to say.he almost kissed me o.

Hahahahahah na wa ooo,maybe ur code of dressing was killer hence he started crushing on you,coz I know how some NYSC student do dress when teachinggringrin

Girl u don't mean it,"almost kissesd u" hahahahahah abeg nor just finish me with laugh ooo, I hope say u carry ur face go d other way oogringrin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by kamarra(f): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Na there problem dey ooo,iffa pm u na toasting e go con enter oogringrin

Na bad guy u dey talk to so oogringrin

Em this my Email I nor remember the password again oo,so am using the one on my profile!
But check my profile na so u go pm me abeg..

How much for the CDs sef it should be 200naira na or 150naira abi?

Ah, no ves
Na to get d complete package, as in complete season be the issue! Tut u have em all

In short, fashi am abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by oyinda1599(f): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah na wa ooo,maybe ur code of dressing was killer hence he started crushing on you,coz I know how some NYSC student do dress when teachinggringrin

Girl u don't mean it,"almost kissesd u" hahahahahah abeg nor just finish me with laugh ooo, I hope say u carry ur face go d other way oogringrin
I was careful with my dressing oo but the problem is am a petite girl with heavy backside and that can never escape their gaze as I would face the board to write on entering the class. grin grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by olarewajus: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
o my GOD how this lady look like
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
oyinda1599:
I was careful with my dressing oo but the problem is am a petite girl with heavy backside and that can never escape their gaze as I would face the board to write on entering the class. grin grin

Hahahahah u don't mean itcheesycheesy
Girl we get ukwu union here ooo,we will officially welcome u soonest...gringrin

Oya make I go check ya profile to confirm it's truecheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
kamarra:

Ah, no ves
Na to get d complete package, as in complete season be the issue! Tut u have em all

In short, fashi am abeg lipsrsealed

Ok ooogringrin nor fear ee was jokinggringrin

Ok I see.
Yeah I ve dem,but na d stress wey e go take u I dey reason shagringrin

Which one be fashi again eegringrin una don still come with una slangs again abigringrin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by kamarra(f): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Ok ooogringrin nor fear ee was jokinggringrin

Ok I see.
Yeah I ve dem,but na d stress wey e go take u I dey reason shagringrin

Which one be fashi again eegringrin una don still come with una slangs again abigringrin

Lol, e mean forget am smiley
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2017
kamarra:

Lol, e mean forget am smiley
Ok oogrin no wahalagringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President / Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success / "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.