Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (35478 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures / Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Kingsley10000: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2017
and don jazzy is 32
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ClitoPen: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

That's is not even the problem, the problem is that some people liked his comment.
That is eh....
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by fpeter(f): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember his humble days back in Enugu around 1998/1999. Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary institution.. When students struggled for buses from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap him.
That was about when he got an entry into Enugu Nollywood.

Happy birthday Chinedu
It's been a long time coming,
Fame and fortune yet no inner happiness;
such a wasted 40 years.

How do you mean?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Niksyebeauty: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember his humble days back in Enugu around 1998/1999. Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary institution.. When students struggled for buses from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap him.

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

AHAHA fear GOD AND WHAT HAVE U ACHIEVE IN UR LIFE TOO
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Praktikals(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2017
ClitoPen:

Shuo?! Why did u call his whole life on earth a waste?
Are you a learner? NwaAmaikpe (The guy you quoted) is a permanent resident of yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ClitoPen: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Praktikals:

Are you a learner? NwaAmaikpe (The guy you quoted) is a permanent resident of yaba left.
Obviously. Quite an achievement. Congrats to him.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by karli4nia(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

such a wasted 40 years.

NWAAMAIKPE in Igbo language i guess means the ACCUSED

This dude is intriguing with his comments- In essence, he sees himself as always saying the Ugly truth but always being accused and challenged.
His words maybe alluding to something metaphorical even though apparently spiced with a bitter flavour of negativity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by darelar(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Happy 40th birthday more years to celebrate in good health.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Praktikals(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
At this rate, you go soon enter market o
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by jumzzy448: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

And to believe people are liking your comment....smh.
Happy birthday Aki, greater things ahead.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ChykeBivins(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

No inner peace Huh! It's official na envy dey worry u..A guy that is almost completing a 3 star hotel in owerri..Bros show us where u put block for ground..Even if na just beacon...Stfu nwanne

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
u are wicked o, a liliputian no be human being again
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by buJu234: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
short man devil..according to abolu...lol

congrats oo...
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by emmyw(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
Senseless Guy, You Lack Common Sense!

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
all I can say is well done
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Josiah202(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
derespect:

Face your own life and stop judging other people's life for them!
Mr. Oversabi

nor mind that guy jare na jeolousy dey worry am
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ogundeleai(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
.. That's too harsh.... Just seek forgiveness frm God
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Josiah202(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
Wasted years u say
yet he can feed u and your entire family for life.....dey there dey bad mouth cos na u be God
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Treshmike(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

Some people just can't cope with fame. Just because we give you likes on nairaland you've started acting stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by jamaicabakare(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

All I know is that diz... U are worth nothing and u can never experience is level of happiness and grace.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Chimez93: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

That guy can feed you and your family for forty years.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by cchiagom(f): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Ayoemrys post=63203637] dnt Mind Him, Some People Will Just Come On Social Media And Write Nonsense,

my dear that's NwaAmaikpe for you
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Ayoemrys(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=cchiagom post=63225598][/quote] Lolz Dat One
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2017
ibkgab001:

Oloriburuku ni iwo bobo yii
eleriibu gbaaa ni.. �
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by nurria(f): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
:M A D N E S S!!!!!

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Egein(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2018
merahki:

Try all you can, there is only one @yuzedo
Crazy, funny, witty, e-attractive, super-intelligent and deep...most of all, filled with empathy...he lit up Nairaland with his posts
True Story

There is something disturbing about your trolling.
You are too eager, you are everywhere (highly unattractive,this), cruel and decidedly more "unfunny" than funny

This is the first (I hope) and last time I will respond to your inanity
I can only wonder at the sadness/negativity in you that makes you this way
(Shudders)

Then I ask, "who on earth are the thirty-something people that liked your post!? shocked...
(Shudders again)

On a second thought, I send love dust to you all...you need plenty of this, to clean your auras, jeez

Marry me, please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay Jay' Okocha Pictured With Wizkid / Woli Arole Meets Linda Ikeja (Photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.