Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (35499 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures / Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by shibanbo(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember his humble days back in Enugu around 1999/1999. Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary institution.. When students struggled for buses from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap him.
That was about when he got an entry into Enugu Nollywood.

Happy birthday Chinedu
It's been a long time coming,
Fame and fortune yet no inner happiness;
such a wasted 40 years.

You are more of a wasted sperm, PLC( product of a Licking Condom)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Toks2008(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2017
Chigirl042:
So u are telling me that Aki is 40 already?? Hard to believe shaa

So me and this guy be same age group...WOW!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ngwababe(f): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember his humble days back in Enugu around 1998/1999. Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary institution.. When students struggled for buses from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap him.

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

You no go kill person.. .. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Dremca(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2017
Chigirl042:
So u are telling me that Aki is 40 already?? Hard to believe shaa
He even senior your papa
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by clefstone(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember his humble days back in Enugu around 1999/1999. Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary institution.. When students struggled for buses from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap him.

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
People like NwaAmaikpe think God doesn't record social media comments as sin, God is Omniscience o, believe he is not on nairaland at your own peril

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Mckandre(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember his humble days back in Enugu around 1998/1999. Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary institution.. When students struggled for buses from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap him.

Happy birthday Chinedu

such a wasted 40 years.
ur post would have made sense if u had stopped at the bolded. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Fidelmalek(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2017
My birth mate..
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by TonyRoland(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
wat kind of foolish comment z diz if person tell u too dat u av live a wasted life wat will u do. ode

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ogbuehiugo(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2017
still remember his humble days back in Enugu around 1999/1999. Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary institution.. When students struggled for buses from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap him. That was about when he got an entry into Enugu Nollywood. Happy birthday Chinedu It's been a long time coming, Fame and fortune yet no inner happiness; such a wasted 40 years. ( Quote ) ( Report ) 1
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ogbuehiugo(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2017
diz nwaAmaikpe guy is such a fool
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by gozie112(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2017
morbeta:
I love this man...40yrs..I salute you Sir. Even though you could have passed for 24yrs, but you still held on to the fact that you are a man. Kanu Nwankwo is 35, Tonto Dike is 25, This mama with big breast even said she is 32....but you are elder to them all. God bless you and many more years of winning and good life.
Mr man,,tonto dike is 32years
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by brunobaba(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
Bros,why now..how do you know he's not happyAre you his creator or did he complain to you?I'm beginning to lose the little respect i have for you.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by orlymat: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Wonderful!! So this boy senior me
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by iremide007(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe :
I still remember his humble days back in Enugu.
Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary
institution.. When students struggled for buses
from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap
him.
That was about when he got an entry into Enugu
Nollywood.
Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years

I don't usually comment on nairaland but this reply got me mad this morning
Now back to u NWAAMAIKPE abi ki lo je
I have been reading all your comments for a while now i figured out u are a brainless motherfucker
Wait she wan se epe fun e ni abi ki ni problem e gan
I guess u are a definition of empty barrel cos it makes the loudest voice . There is no post on nairaland that u ever commented sensibly.
Eleribu, agbaya, omo abi ipabe,

How can u say someone lived a wasted years ?
You are a fool, ya' know wat i mean a big fool
I don't care if i am banned from nairaland
Someone need to talk sense into the head of this son of a bi*ch
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by chineduemmao: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
god! god! god! please i cant take this anymore no! no! no! wetin d worry dis guy
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Chigirl042(f): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Dremca:
He even senior your papa
No be only my papa,u for kukuma say my grand papa
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Chigirl042(f): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2017
Toks2008:

So me and this guy be same age group...WOW!
lol,dats his own nature
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Deo1986(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2017
This guy and the other one, shaped the history of comedy in nollywood. Happy birthday Aki. Gonna hit 40 in 9 years time.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by chineduemmao: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Rozaytee:
no waste ur time to reply dat dude... he is known to say rubbish on nairaland....
one thin with him is he drops his comment first page the way he wants it and leaves he doesnt comment twice per post and never returns mention.

I like him.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by uzo4real(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Rebuke: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

I wish the next time I am quoting will be because yhu finally made sense.

Meanwhile, yhu r the greatest "waste" ever seen here. Slow poke.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by chineduemmao: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Mhizrohzz:

As if we dint know u wud post something stupid... Ode
Hapi bufdae to u Sir!!
if dat guy catch u for real u go chop better beating...u dont need to be told he has hot temper
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by xangerar: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

You are almost beginning to sound demonic, and it is not righteous to be that repulsive. Chinedu's life is not "such a wasted 40 years", not even when you know what we do not already know.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2017
ClitoPen:

Shuo?! Why did u call his whole life on earth a waste?

That's is not even the problem, the problem is that some people liked his comment.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by kendylet(f): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2017
wwaaawu cheesy so this guy is up to 40? shocked
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by internetgangste: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2017
this one personalized the matter sha

Oloriburuku ni iwo bobo yii[/quote]
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

Try all you can, there is only one @yuzedo
Crazy, funny, witty, e-attractive, super-intelligent and deep...most of all, filled with empathy...he lit up Nairaland with his posts
True Story

There is something disturbing about your trolling.
You are too eager, you are everywhere (highly unattractive,this), cruel and decidedly more "unfunny" than funny

This is the first (I hope) and last time I will respond to your inanity
I can only wonder at the sadness/negativity in you that makes you this way
(Shudders)

Then I ask, "who on earth are the thirty-something people that liked your post!? shocked...
(Shudders again)

On a second thought, I send love dust to you all...you need plenty of this, to clean your auras, jeez

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=iremide007 post=63208655]NwaAmaikpe :
I still remember his humble days back in Enugu.
Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary
institution.. When students struggled for buses
from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap
him.
That was about when he got an entry into Enugu
Nollywood.
Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years

I don't usually comment on nairaland but this reply got me mad this morning
Now back to u NWAAMAIKPE abi ki lo je
I have been reading all your comments for a while now i figured out u are a brainless motherfucker
Wait she wan se epe fun e ni abi ki ni problem e gan
I guess u are a definition of empty barrel cos it makes the loudest voice . There is no post on nairaland that u ever commented sensibly.
Eleribu, agbaya, omo abi ipabe,

How can u say someone lived a wasted years ?
You are a fool, ya' know wat i mean a big fool
I don't care if i am banned from nairaland
Someone need to talk sense into the head of this son of a bi*ch

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Aguiyi13(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

You need a psychotherapist

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

That's is not even the problem, the problem is that some people liked his comment.

My sentiments exactly kiss
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ikemesit4477: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
To say the truth he is better than you in all ramification, what's your worth if I may ask!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum / Dabota Lawson's N3m Credit Alert / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.