Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Need To Load Games On My Ps3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need To Load Games On My Ps3 (1291 Views)

Help! I Need Pes2020 Patch For My Ps3 Pes2018 / Fixing my PS3 Slim Cech-2003a that doesn't read Discs / How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Load Games On My Ps3 by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Hi guys. I got like 20 games on my ps3. I need to change them today. My bro has finished playing them all. Whoever can load it asap contact me. No time
Re: I Need To Load Games On My Ps3 by Igyeseh(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
You didn't reply my last mail sir.
Am positively waiting to hear from you.
God bless.
Re: I Need To Load Games On My Ps3 by jamespeterson: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2017
The first item you will need to back-up your games is some type of game burning software. This is essential as your normal DVD burning software is unable to copy the data that is held on the games discs. You will also require a DVD burner on your PC and some blank DVD's or blank CD's. That is about all you require other than your PS3 game to be copied.

Download Match Master, a Simple and Fun Way to Recall Your School Days
Re: I Need To Load Games On My Ps3 by spencerconsult(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Cummando I will like discuss something with u can u give me your number via WhatsApp pls

(1) (Reply)

GUNS OF BOOM!!!!/android Game!! / FREE FIRE BATTLEROYALE Gaming Channel Youtube / How Would You Want The World To End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.