Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between (710 Views)

Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by ibrahxx123(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Earlier yesterday, Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke Adeboye, thanked Free the Sheeple leader, Daddy Freeze, for leading a campaign that has brought more members and tithes to the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

Daddy Freeze responded to the shout out on his Instagram, and wrote;

“My response to @lekeadeboye, Pastor E.A Adeboye’s son, who stated in a message to me that attendance in #RCCG, viewership of redeemed events and ‘correct’ tithing has increased since my campaign started, and went on to thank me for it! ~FRZ

It however seems the war between Daddy Freeze and Nigerian Pastors has started escalating as the Pastor of Miracle Center International, Nicolas Uagbor has weighted into the issue.

According to Daddy Freeze, Pastor Nicolas Uagbor made a threatening comment under his instablog9ja’s cover of his response to pastor Adeboye’s son.

The exact words of the Man Of God “the way this guy is going, he may not see next year.”

Daddy Freeze has now called on the Nigerian Police to take the necessary measures.

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/12/12/freeze-may-not-see-new-year-pastor-nicolas-responds-clash-daddy-freeze-pastor-adeboyes-son/

Re: Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by hatchy(f): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Taaaah!

Is he God?

But Daddy Freezer be careful sha o because some of these so called men of God can do anything just to make their word come true.

1 Like

Re: Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by Blackhawk01: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2017
Ehn! shocked shocked shocked

No evil must happen to DaddyFreeze ooooo. Hian! angry angry

Freeze, please kwantinu with our movement. cool tongue tongue

Re: Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by LessNoise: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Na you wan kill am
Re: Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2017
Haaa I no dey oo
Re: Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Careless statement
Re: Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by donstan18: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2017
/
Re: Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by classicfrank4u(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2017
"with the way he is going he may not see the end of this year" der is nothing actually wrong with dat statement.just like saying "with the way buhari is going he may not win the 2019 elections"

anyways dat freeze of a guy is really biting more Dan he can chew.
Re: Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by TheHotspur(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Huh, useless rant from selfish set of people

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by funkiesho1(f): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2017
A pastor is not meant to say this!

Contact me for your affordable sub sha

1 Like

Re: Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by LuvU2: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2017
classicfrank4u:
"with the way he is going he may not see the end of this year" der is nothing actually wrong with dat statement.just like saying "with the way buhari is going he may not win the 2019 elections"

anyways dat freeze of a guy is really biting more Dan he can chew.
Nw don't tell me u can't see how overly malicious that statement was? Malice is taken pleasure in another's misfortune. Which is pure evil.
Re: Freeze “may Not See The New Year” – Pastor Nicolas Responds To The Clash Between by classicfrank4u(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
LuvU2:
Nw don't tell me u can't see how overly malicious that statement was? Malice is taken pleasure in another's misfortune. Which is pure evil.

evil indeed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Sheyi Shay Releases TOPLESS Shots For New Music Video / Ghanaian Prophet, Agyeman Fredua Prayed For The Death Of Ebony In 2017 / A Producer Once Held A Knife To My Neck And Told Me To Strip - Steph Nora Okere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.