Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

A Producer Once Held A Knife To My Neck And Told Me To Strip - Steph Nora Okere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Producer Once Held A Knife To My Neck And Told Me To Strip - Steph Nora Okere (712 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement / Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Producer Once Held A Knife To My Neck And Told Me To Strip - Steph Nora Okere by BroadwayAfrica: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2018
When asked if she has ever experienced sexual harassment before in Nollywood, actress Steph Nora Okere revealed in an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV that she has indeed been harassed by a producer who held an knife to her neck and told her to strip.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwaytv.tv It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuWFhoYlBD0
Re: A Producer Once Held A Knife To My Neck And Told Me To Strip - Steph Nora Okere by SmellingAnus(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Lol... A friend of mine that is a producer actually said, producers are being harassed by desperate girls for roles so such girls even offer sex and also accept to act nude in certain roles in order to have a major role in the movie...

Unfortunately, this my yeye friend na virgin and he is not cut out for such....

Thumps up to him sha....
Re: A Producer Once Held A Knife To My Neck And Told Me To Strip - Steph Nora Okere by King990: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... A friend of mine that is a producer actually said, producers are being harassed by desperate girls for roles so such girls even offer sex and also accept to act nude in certain roles in order to have a major role in the movie...

Unfortunately, this my yeye friend na virgin and he is not cut out for such....

Thumps up to him sha....
Abi, If e dey Bleep time e go tell you Shey.? Il sad
Re: A Producer Once Held A Knife To My Neck And Told Me To Strip - Steph Nora Okere by SmellingAnus(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2018
King990:

Abi, If e dey Bleep time e go tell you Shey.? Il sad
hahhaha maybe o... But even him sister wey also dey close to me confirm say her brother na virgin...

The guy don turn down toto well well according to him....

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Ik Ogbonna And Nancy Isime Swaps Gender / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Actress Rosaline Meurer / My Relationship With Desmond Elliot Got Me Connections Into Nollywood -- Rosy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.