Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board (13706 Views)

An Open Letter To Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (chevron-agbami Scholarship) / Agbami Scholars 2019. Discussion Thread / Agbami Parties Donates Classrooms To Community Model High School, Isieke Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by bammydele1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ope oo, over 3400 views.
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Jasiro: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Debts plenty oo, I go jump into Lagos lagoon ooo...
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by ProfChris10(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Considering the new policy in universities now, Agbami had better effect this payment, it's no school fees no exams in schools now. I know of a lot of people repeating a session because of no payment of school fees. Now my school's deadline is Jan 26, a school has it's school fees payment deadline as 15th December.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by supremsuccess(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Samyokporua:
An open letter to star deep water petroleum limited ( a chevron company and operator of the agbami field)

In your continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, you were offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from all states of the Federation.

The scholarship programme funded by star and it's Agbami co-venturers, has been a major component of their Social investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria. Kudos to you on that.

The award letter of the scholarship clearly states that we the scholars shall continue to be recipients of the scholarship grants throughout the duration of our course of study provided we met some following conditions.

For those of us that met this conditions, the only hope we got as regards being paid our grants was the account number update sent by the dragnet crew in which we encouraged ourselves that it might be as a result of the BVN issue. It's December already, we usually get paid August/September but now, we don't even know what to expect, you can't expect us not to be worried. Chevron already paid their beneficiaries for this year in August. Many of us are already owing some debts be it school fees or borrowed money to pay back with our grants, infact, we have missed deadline of pay back already.

On behalf of all the beneficiaries of the Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Awards, we require a statement from the management board as soon as possible to know our fate in this scheme.β€Ž

We hope this message gets to the management board as we hope and wait for a positive feedback.

Your Awardee,β€Ž
You already know meβ€Ž
excuse me, i got aptitude test invitation from chevron. Which i was ask to download the offline test, run the test, take the screenshot of the result and send it to there mail. Though i got the message late, i try to download the test but couldn't. The dead line was 12:00am 11-12-2017. Is there anything i can do to complete the test?
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Fynestboi: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
jaryeh:
@Fynestboi, pls kindly help push this to the front page. Thanks.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Samyokporua(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
beamtopola:
I pray this got to them o.
Taking our oil, deceiving the government the host communities that their children are being paid year as a scholarship grand. God purnish una (agbami)
Relax bro, relax! E never reach like that
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Samyokporua(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jasiro:
Debts plenty oo, I go jump into Lagos lagoon ooo...
Lol don't jump ooo apparently no one would hear your cry in Nigeria until the deed has been done sad

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Kimmyslaw(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
k
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by auwalyau: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Don't do this next time. Nairaland is not forum to reveal issues with something of a priviledge and not a right. If they eventually find out your true identity, you may end up loosing the scholarship. I am an experienced person talking.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by frankfenny: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
I think what we need is for us to get a wider coverage and the Admin of Nairaland can help us achieve that as long as they want to but we can also go on Twitter and Twit this and others can re-Twit it to the point it become trending. Thanks

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Samyokporua(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
auwalyau:
Don't do this next time. Nairaland is not forum to reveal issues with something of a priviledge and not a right. If they eventually find out your true identity, you may end up loosing the scholarship. I am an experienced person talking.
You think anyone is actually anonymous? Or I didn't weigh my options before I made the post? Thanks anyways Mr Experience

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Samyokporua(m): 4:30am On Dec 14, 2017
supremsuccess:
excuse me, i got aptitude test invitation from chevron. Which i was ask to download the offline test, run the test, take the screenshot of the result and send it to there mail. Though i got the message late, i try to download the test but couldn't. The dead line was 12:00am 11-12-2017. Is there anything i can do to complete the test?
From experience, nothing bro but yunno they say with God all things are possible.... keep praying
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Jolt: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
auwalyau:
This country is filled with weak people that don't have a voice, they wait fr people to make d big choices fr dem. What nonsense experience are you talking about? its a binding agreement that they have to pay so long I met the yearly requirement. We all have our letters to prove

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by romeoetin(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
supremsuccess:
hello bro, got the same mail but just seeing it now.. please do you know what its about. whatsapp me on 08132684257 lets talk abeg
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by supremsuccess(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
romeoetin:
hello bro, got the same mail but just seeing it now.. please do you know what its about. whatsapp me on 08132684257 lets talk abeg
sorry bro, i am not on whatsapp now, i lost my phone. I am using my old nokia c2.
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Samyokporua(m): 5:54am On Dec 16, 2017
And finally, the scholarship board has listened to our plea, new Awardees have been paid, we are waiting for old Awardees. smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by romeoooo: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
?
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Harmony222(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guys come and give your testimonies o... Finally old awardees have been paid!! AGB rock!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by ProfChris10(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Agbami has paid. God bless Agbami.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Funnyman: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
G.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Samyokporua(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thanks to all those who made our cries heard by the world. @Lalasticlala @Seun nairaland has truly been a source of passing vital information across to whom it may concern. Thank you nairaland. Above all, thank you Agbami and partners for your continuous contribution to our lives. God bless nairaland, God bless Chevron, God bless Agbami, God bless Nigeria. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by pharmismail: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2017
na wa oooo
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by Royalson111: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Funnyman:
LALASTICLALA WONT COME TO NAIJA STUDENTS AID NOW SINCE ITS NOT TITHE OR SNAKE THREAD. ABEG SOMEONE SHOULD HELP US BEG AGBAMI BEFORE WE DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL. THIS IS MY LAST HOPE, EDAKUN HELP ME.
Funnyman:
LALASTICLALA WONT COME TO NAIJA STUDENTS AID NOW SINCE ITS NOT TITHE OR SNAKE THREAD. ABEG SOMEONE SHOULD HELP US BEG AGBAMI BEFORE WE DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL. THIS IS MY LAST HOPE, EDAKUN HELP ME.
Funnyman:
Re: An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board by MTAIYEM: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Save Oyo State Public Schools / Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union / D.s Adegbenro Ict Poly, Itori Ewekoro Ogun State 2012/2013 Admmission Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.