Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake (41813 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) / Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by exlinklodge: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
nice one
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by morikee: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
jordanobi73:
Wizkid and Davido fans will soon come and turn this thread to a war zone

say something
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by eazydon(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Please vote her as the incoming queen

MABP 2018 is an event that is geared towards preaching peace, love and unity in Obolo, Rivers State, Nigeria. You can vote you favorite contestant by like her photo and liking the MABP 2018 page.

Please vote Miss Ukaraeji Maxwell as the Face of Andoni 2018.

Below is the link to her photo

Link 1 --- https:///xozPqB

Link2: https://www.facebook.com/MissAndoni/photos/a.1411640512286748.1073741827.1411607802290019/1411655782285221/?type=3&theater

Or you can go to this page https://www.facebook.com/MissAndoni ,

Like the page, find 'Contestant No. 4', like her photo and drop a comment under the photo.

You're also welcome to share the photo to your network of friends. We appreciate your support immensely
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by lovelylad: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
�����

David, Clap for yourself smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by martineverest(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
onatisi:
that is the problem with Nigerian artistes and that is one reason why fela will remain the greatest
why do Nigerian always seek foreign collaborations in order to get international fame
if you are good , they will come looking for you
i respect davido , he is doing his one man army thing and the whole world is gradually taking him serious and looking at him
"IF "made great impact in Brazil and in many other latin and spanish countries
all these foreign artistes dont give a shit about African singers , dbanj learnt that bitter truth after wasting years with them
" if"? I doubt dat.... Oliver twist was a worldwide hit tho

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Heylius(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats Bro... making my own money so that i can go and meet drake too next year..check my signature registar so that we can go together money speaking.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by lovelylad: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Heylius:
Congrats Bro... making my own money so that i can go and meet drake too next year..check my signature registar so that we can go together money speaking.
hmm you must be new to internet earning. This site in your sig is not real. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Richardabbey(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Seems Like Am Nt Making Sense On Nairaland , Bt I Love It cool Those Dat Make Sense Are 6 Feet Under .

Is There Sense In Wat I Just Wrote Now

U gays Read My Comment And Want To Bash Me ? angry U'll Zombies

Can Some1 Read D Headline Of Dis Topic To Me
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
I fear for DA CULTURE that Sir Froggila is croacking about.. it seems the future of Nigeria is based on hybrid of cultures from Europe, Middle-East, Eurasia and Americas.. we sabi blend every every grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Onogiede(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
EFEDANIEL Osimen sent you a special surprise message 1. Touch this blue line 2. Enter your name � festival-wish.com/?n=EFEDANIEL-Osimen-
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Effizy12(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Davido (Frog)reason I don't 4ck with this guyz.so hypocrite, Is he not the same guy that was making it looks like wizkid collabos with foreigners is a sin.now he's hailing tekno.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Rick9(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
I don't understand why Nigeria successful Artistes are so carried away be Artistes from the U.S,
They living in their shadow and wouldn't mind licking their boots just to get a picture or a feature.

Reason why AKA Of South Africa is different, he gives no shit about US Artistes, cos he believes he is bigger than them in S.A ...

I said nothing oh.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by blueivy8: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
wats so special abt all dis foreign singers
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by blackbeau1(f): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
I'm beginning to think that Drake is a Nigerian . Lol
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Activeman391(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by shogotermies(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
i keep wondering!.. Am I the only one,who still don't understand, why Pepsi have wizkid, davido and tekno as their ambassador.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Lomprico2: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Micheezy7:
Nice One Tekno... Watch How They Will Bring Wizkid Into This Now.. As If He Is The Cause Of Their Problems..

You don already carry am come. Who ask you?
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by trillville(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
onatisi:
that is the problem with Nigerian artistes and that is one reason why fela will remain the greatest
why do Nigerian always seek foreign collaborations in order to get international fame
if you are good , they will come looking for you
i respect davido , he is doing his one man army thing and the whole world is gradually taking him serious and looking at him
"IF "made great impact in Brazil and in many other latin and spanish countries
all these foreign artistes dont give a shit about African singers , dbanj learnt that bitter truth after wasting years with them
Who made the beats for if? Drake wants creative talents. The beat maker is the talent

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by blingxx(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Richardabbey:
Seems Like Am Nt Making Sense On Nairaland , Bt I Love It cool Those Dat Make Sense Are 6 Feet Under .

Is There Sense In Wat I Just Wrote Now

U gays Read My Comment And Want To Bash Me ? angry U'll Zombies

Can Some1 Read D Headline Of Dis Topic To Me

Weed kills bro... Stop smoking undecided
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Sammiejokes(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
XavierBlue:
Davido. keep shut.. I repeat keep shut, no be everything you go put your frogy voice in.. Making it seems like drake is doing our boy tekno a favour by recording a track with him, where as its the other way round.. Drake go just use tekno blow again..
CAN YOU SAY THIS TO HIS FACE ONE ON ONE? grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
According to actor Seun Ajayi Who Shared This Information on his IG page met this beautiful young Lady mechanic, her name is Juliana.. He wrote : Yesterday I pulled up at a total service station on Mobolaji Bank Anthony to get the alignment done. I met Juliana @murphy.juliana … such a warm, driven, eloquent and passionate mechanic with excellent customer relations skills. [ 48 more words ]

read more at https://free.facebook.com/PIX-1521015771533164
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by XavierBlue(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sammiejokes:

CAN YOU SAY THIS TO HIS FACE ONE ON ONE? grin grin grin grin grin.
Na just now I come chop breakfast, I no craze reach that one na.. Except it ya boy wizzy stand behind me.. lol
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Habyz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
Seriously! Is anyone not going to talk about the fact that Davido made it seem as if Drake is doing Tekno a a favour by partying with him or being in the studio with him? The level of adoration we give non-Nigerian artists especially American and British ones over the Nigerian ones even when they are better is not cool.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by CreamyCoffee: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by pezeji(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
babadee1:

You think it's free? That one can afford audio collabo fee with Drake doesn't mean you can afford his video appearance fee.
i know sir. am only giving an encouragi.g advice
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by oodua1stson: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
This noisemaker reacts to everything
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
indeed it is good for the culture!! i like tekno bt i dnt knw 4 dat davido guy, always acting as if tekno is his boy!! more sense fall on u tekno to make more music
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Burnavick(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
I hope drake features in ur music video,...if u guys eventually do a collabo
Re: Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake by Polymat9(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
nairalandfreak:
When will Drake come closer to WIZKID? undecided

On the Day of Pentecost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harriet Edide Weds Joshua Maciver, 54-Year-Old Married Man (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Aka Eleven Paz Throwback Photos With Tribal Marks / Pasuma To Marry Ronke Odusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.