Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy (47315 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo, 14-Year-Old Abia Governor & Team Go On Inspection In Umuahia / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by kingPhidel(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Which one be teenage governor again? Rich pepu get different ways of enriching their families, ..
Kuku give commissioner for Christmas affairs na!
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by abduljabbar4(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
your grandfather sells gworo too?

amazing family business grin

That is right sir. and he lived long enough to see his grandson unlike some people that only manage to see their fathers during visiting hours in prison
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by bishop1988(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
tempest01:

I saw that, but on seeing the second poster, the school's name has giants, so maybe it's referring to the school, not "giant" per se.

Just maybe.
Confused person
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by tempest01(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
bishop1988:

Confused person

Numbskull....I just gave an opinion, I even left it open for discuss, but your likes...
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by Smooyis(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Copying Lagos state government I guess.
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by wizsolzy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Very ugly thing

dis one weak me

Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by Alday: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
moscobabs:
This is pure rubbish

In as much as I like the One Day governor thing ...they are not suppose to use a young boy of her mate to be her Guard. Imagine the parents of the boy sitting down and she their boy guarding his class mate . A young police officer wud be better

I still dont understand why we still adore a man in uniform standing behind a civilian rendering a speech in a non-militarized zone.

The hangovers of military rule are still fresh with us and being passed on to these kids.
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by loomer: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na the police boy/man dey trip me jare. The boy to set
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by Chijosky(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
I don't know what to say about this kid government, all I know is that we play too much in this country
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by spencekat(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
LordAA:
Mehn the police boy serious o. He has discovered him talent / future job.

Modified

Anyway #ENDSARS
:E thing fit the boy die
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by Kkzy90(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
SHE IS REALLY A GIANTS AND CHAMPION... AWON SCHOOL WEEREY..

They were referring to her school, the name of her school is "INTELLECTUAL GIANT"..
Just like saying she's really a Nigerian...

1 Like

Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by AMUNSI23(f): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
wasted effort

Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by femicyrus(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
this is a joke taken too far. how can you make that poor boy wear police uniform?
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by BabaRamotu1988: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
[s]
abduljabbar4:

That is right sir. and he lived long enough to see his grandson unlike some people that only manage to see their fathers during visiting hours in prison
[/s]
trash trash trash
we're talking gworo you're talking Nonsense
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by millionboi2: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Very ugly thing
she is far more beautiful than dos brainless girls u fvk.
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by jacoik(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
abduljabbar4:
She don buy market. Buhari will probe her as soon as she steps down. Get prepared to sleep in Kujecheesy
lolxxxxx I swear u no well. See as I nearly wan fall enter gutter
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by pasol4real(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Just like Chukwuebuka Anisiobi who was once Governor of Lagos state.
Congrats girl.
Chai this girl
U are just a nemesis to afonjas

1 Like

Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
A rare privilege and she's making good use of the position, see how that her security officer is really performing the job well.
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by Deo1986(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
A private school kid i guess, because a government school kid would looked different... No joy at all.
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by alhajisocrates: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

It was a day filled with joy as the first teenage Governor of Abia state visited her school. #Intellectual_Giant_Christian_Academy. with words of wisdom and encouragement to Abians/teenagers.

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/first-teenage-governor-abia-state/

cc; lalasticlala

Lol!!! That little mopol is really doing his job with passion.

DSS take note!
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by DTaj: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
A novel idea introduced by Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as Governor of Lagos State (one-day Governor scheme to encourage elementary education via the Spelling Bee Competition) has endured.

This was the same way Tinubu (as Lagos State Governor) introduced several specialized agencies such as those for traffic control, waste management, road/street cleaning, revenue generation (IGR), land administration fees, etc, etc that have subsequently been copied (and are still being copied) by several state governments years after Tinubu left government.

Talk of legacy...
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by princenaira(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abia, a funny State. Why can't they give her an executive chair to sit instead of plastic chair? I laugh!!
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by Adebowale89(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
sorry1:
Yoruba Muslims won't like this.

was it not the same Yoruba Muslim governor that gave the boy the privilege to rule as a day governor?

request for your medical bill from that surgeon, your brain isn't heal yet
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
this is an insult,how would you say she came with words of wisdom? na wa oh
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by Tolluu1: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ What sort of child's play is this.... The child police angered me ∆
I quite agree with you. its somehow na, the boy no get destiny too? or cant he be the governor in future?
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by Bullet4U(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
deco22:
Am not hating but once I saw "visited her school with words of wisdom and encouragement".

I immediately knew I just wasted my MB.
B
Bad reporting
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by LordAA(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
spencekat:
:E thing fit the boy die
Hahaha.. No be joke
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tharowlando:
Who else saw "She is really a Giants" written up there??
That's correct my dear. They only omitted apostrophe. Giants is their slogan
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by Justicealh3(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
I don't understand, Governor
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by NoChill: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Very ugly thing

It is you and your whole generation that is ugly, what have you achieved in life? Nothing, you useless destinyless cow. Continue trolling am sure that this your comment here is the highest thing that you have ever achieved in life. *spits on your generations*
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by jammy222: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy by alizma: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ What sort of child's play is this.... The child police angered me ∆
Why are you in pain? I have been following the child governor of abia state since morning and apart from the governor herself, the next outstanding person with bright future as much as I can see is that child police. That boy has been very active and focused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / Sanwo-Olu Visits Helicopter's Crash Site, Promise To Renovate Buildings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.