Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,881 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Have Sex With Mad People To Cure Them -63-year-old Doctor Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Sex With Mad People To Cure Them -63-year-old Doctor Reveals (645 Views)

63-Year-Old Ugandan Publicly Flogged For Attempting To Sleep With Daughter-InLaw / 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) / 63-year-old Businessman Withdraws N173,000 From Man’s Account Via ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Sex With Mad People To Cure Them -63-year-old Doctor Reveals by gparrotnews: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
A 63-year-old doctor accused of having sex with his patients went on trial in the Southern German state of Bavaria on Monday, the prosecution said.

The prosecution alleged that the physician, who was not identified under Germany’s strict privacy laws, exploited the trust of three of his female mentally unstable patients by having sex with them without treating them.

READ MORE:
[ http://www.greenparrotnews.com/2017/12/12/sex-part-healing-process-says-63-year-old-physician-accused-sleeping-mentally-ill-patients/]
Re: I Have Sex With Mad People To Cure Them -63-year-old Doctor Reveals by DaBillionnaire: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
k
Re: I Have Sex With Mad People To Cure Them -63-year-old Doctor Reveals by Authoreety: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
wierd news everywr

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Posing As Policemen, With Wooden Gun Escapes As Police Foil Attack / ‘don’t Allow The Person That Did This Go Unpunished’ – Friends, Family Mourn Nig / Senior Pastor Exposed After Defiling A 10 Year Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.