Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,268 members, 7,867,708 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Was Born Blind-chidinma Ekile Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Born Blind-chidinma Ekile Reveals (380 Views)

I Was Born Blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video) / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Born Blind-chidinma Ekile Reveals by lilcozy001: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
I was born blind-Chidinma Ekile reveals

Nigerian Singer, and Mtn Project Fame winner, Chidinma Ekile, AKA Ms Kedike, has revealed she was born blind.

The star singer in an Interview with Guardian said according to her parents, she just could not see for some months.

Chidinma said she would love to be seen more as someone who does a lot for visually-impaired kids and young people as she can relate with their situation.

She said, I was born blind. I just couldnt see for some months. Since I sang about it, I felt the need to help kids that find themselves in such situations or even worse. So every time I travel to these places, I try to extend a hand of love to these children.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/celebrities/born-blind-chidinma-ekile-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Why Kiss Daniel Terminated Contract With G-worldwide; Shocking Reasons Revealed / Awesome: Eminem And Edsheeran On A New Colab / How Possible Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.