Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife (63810 Views)

I Was Born Blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video) / 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by Pmtvng: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2019
CobhamsAsuquo’s wife, Ojuola, opens up in emotional interview how their first son was born blind. Veronica went on to reveal how her son’s blindness has brought her closer to God,

In spite of all that has happened, she said she believes she is making progress which is why she can finally share her story in the open.

David Asuquo, 7, is an excellent pianist just like his famous father Cobhams who was also born blind. Watch the clip

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3bY7NWnpMW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/cobhams-asuquos-wife-opens-up-on-how-their-first-son-was-born-blind/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by Pmtvng: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Watch The Full Emotional Video of Cobham's Wife crying on Livetv ==> HERE

She wrote ;

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Is well God is good

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by carzola(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2019
I don't get...
So even the sperm was blind too?

I pray God heals him and gives him his sight
It's very weird for the woman the two men
She loves the most can not behold her beauty
And lovely smile.

236 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by partnerbizn(f): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2019
carzola:
I don't get...
So even the sperm was blind too?

I pray God heals him and gives him his sight
It's very weird for the woman the two men
She loves the most can not behold her beauty
And lovely smile.

Lol

What do you understand by God's omnipotence and omnibenevolence? Have you seen Thomas Aquinas' works on these?

I wouldn't say some things so as not to make people despondent.

Any philosopher here?
Can anyone engage?

Note that you aren't replying a neophyte or one who has no smattering of the issues.

So you must be a pundit a tad before you qualify to delve into these issues.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by lereinter(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Touching

Jehovah have mercy

15 Likes

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by odave: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2019
This breaks my heart. BTW, his gene is very strong o. May you be strong to win your challenges mummy. Ha, little boy born blind? I feel so sorry for them, how I wish I could heal that little lad.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by solmusdesigns: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2019
cry

May God continue to give her strenght

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cry

May God continue to give her strenght

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by Gosj01(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2019
It is well!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2019
What a sad story to read!

Short of words!

shocked

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2019
odave:
This breaks my heart. BTW, his gene is very strong o. May you be strong to win your challenges mummy. Ha, little boy born blind? I feel so sorry for them, how I wish I could heal that little lad.
You feel the same way we feel.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by NORSYK(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2019
This is heartbreaking. God have mercy

10 Likes

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Definition of 'Love is Blind '

So are the kids

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by Lilimax(f): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Chai!
It shows that Cobham's gene is very strong shocked?
He is blind and still gives birth to a blind child? Na wao!
His wife is trying o!
May God have mercy!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by bikerboy1(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
This is touching

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
I hope something can be done about it. It's disheartening really.

14 Likes

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by sylve11: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
@ op, We skipped the light fandango......... sad sad cool

sad sad sad....... sad cool
Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by Gudguyz(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
What an irony of live!!!!

Put end to sudden power cut.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.Kindly Check my Profile.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by AmazingELixir: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
: shocked shocked shocked

Didn't know blindness could be hereditary ooh!

But cobham Asuquo why is your gene so strong on the facials why did it not just allow your wife's gene on that department.

Anyway the young man's disability is made lighter by the shear size of his father's pocket, ironically even those with complete sensory organs like Evans, Mc Oluomo, Naira Marley and Buhari have done more damage and constituted untold nuisance to the society lipsrsealed

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by SuperKlean(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
partnerbizn:

Lol

What do you understand by God's omnipotence and omnibenevolence? Have you seen Thomas Aquinas' works on these?

I wouldn't say some things so as not to make people despondent.

Any philosopher here?
Can anyone engage?

Note that you aren't replying a neophyte or one who has no smattering of the issues.

So you must be a pundit a tad before you qualify to delve into these issues.
my brother whats all these big grammar na? undecided undecided

68 Likes

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by midnighter(f): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
partnerbizn:
This made me sad.

Is blindness hereditary too?

Please any explanations to this.

Yes, there are hundreds of inherited eye diseases. Even if its not blindness, wearing glasses for short or long-sightedness still runs in families

22 Likes

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by Kendumazy(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmmm. May God continue to strengthen ojuolape.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2019
This is sad
Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by renewable1(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2019
This is sad! Have mercy oh lord

minimum 8hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by Slawormir: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by yeyeboi(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by Lilimax(f): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2019
cry cry cry cry
Re: Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife by aviazuva: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2019
sorrio

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.