Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Moment A Man Is Gifted With Car Washing Machine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Moment A Man Is Gifted With Car Washing Machine (792 Views)

Moment A Rescue Worker "Cried" During Training (video) / How I End Up Washing People's Poo As A Graduate With 2:1 / What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Moment A Man Is Gifted With Car Washing Machine by desmond2pk: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Some weeks ago I made a promise that I would uplift someone from northern Nigeria with a gift of car washing machine. A few people applied but the best qualified is Mr Victor from southern kaduna. He lives in abuja. Here, the gift is being presented to him by holy benji, the best comedian in Nigeria today. A honda car washing machine together with a car vacuum cleaner.

Re: The Moment A Man Is Gifted With Car Washing Machine by desmond2pk: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

She Was Offered Great Job To Work Abroad And To Complete His Studies In Nigeria? / 13 Billionaires Who Started Their Business With Nothing / Authorized Kryterion And Certiport Testing Center In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.