Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) (38727 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of 20 Buildings In Banana Island / People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by kenevision(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
angry

A thousand and one ways to die...

May GOD rest his soul.

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
in a normal country ...his family will be taking the govt to court.....but in Nigeria ppl just say silly stuff and think it is funny
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by lanrejoe10: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
it's better to believe tales from the animal kingdom than to believe online news in 9ja. #iamnotbelive
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
PuntHunt:
What else could be worse than death

Mass death.
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by kenevision(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
lanrejoe10:
it's better to believe tales from the animal kingdom than to believe online news in 9ja. #iamnotbelive

You for follow am enter grave nah, ask am the real story angry

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
The man tried to get some money from iron scraps.

The country hard o.

Sad for his family.
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by blizzers(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
catherineokezie:
Na WA ooo

i sight you
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by don4real18(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Who is the safety personnel on the demolition site? the company put the lives of people at risk and should be sued
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by mozes01(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dansiki1:
He won't steal again

The writer never used the word stole" I wonder what you people are reading
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by lanrejoe10: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
kenevision:

You for follow am enter grave nah, ask am the real story angry
Oga...your papa dey there when the man got electrocuted to have known that he was scavenging

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by jimyjames(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
the man is not dead his sleeping grin
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by kenevision(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
lanrejoe10:

Oga...your papa dey there when the man got electrocuted to have known that he was scavenging

Na your own papa dey there biko

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Chirowman(m): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
rest in peace man, the hustle is real and it continues
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by otabaotaba: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chai Jesus christ, God have mercy on us
RIP man
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Heylius(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chai! What a life self... rip young man.
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by lightest(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
at times, i look at the level of stupidity some people display on nairaland and i laugh. he his dead and no more and some people are here writing rubbish and given names. do you knpw the kind of death that will kill you? if you are brave enough kindly tell me the kind of death that you will die off. RIP to the dead
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Dansiki1: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
mozes01:

The writer never used the word stole" I wonder what you people are reading
What was he trying to do if it's not stealing?
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Bhol28: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Poverty.If not why on earth will this happen.
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MYBLOCUS: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2017
MAIN LOOKING AT THE MAN SELF YOU WILL SEE THAT HE AS SUFFERED ENOUGH LET HIM GO AND REST
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by catherineokezie(f): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2017
blizzers:

i sight you

yipee
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by redsun(m): 1:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Very mad country. It doesn't look you are in the 20th century,talk less of 21st.
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by nakotee: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2017
Rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
I can't forget this thread. I don't know why

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Know How Much It will Cost me To Put Thunder Protection / High Tension Wire On A House Pillar: Your Opinion On This Picture / Abbco Towers Sharjah, UAE Gutted By Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.