Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them (1266 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by thunder74(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
A twitter user has apologized to his friends for insulting them because of PMB during the 2015 election . See reactions

Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by ozoigbondu: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bubu glaring incompetence is there for all to see

Hunger resetting people's brain since 1914 grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by odogwubiafra: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Buhari awuola mmadu n'ala o.
Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by Paperwhite(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
This also reminds me of my Imo brother who so passionately adored the dullard in 2015 that he believes Nigeria will become Eldorado overnight.
The guy so frustrated today because not only did the fantasy failed to translate to reality but he lost the sole job he ever had as constricting government economic policies forced companies to down-sized their work force.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by oloripelebe2: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Buhari do something nao grin grin

Meanwhile

Buhari till 2023 grin grin grin
Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin grin

Welcome back former Zombie

You use to be a zombie, but thank God you can now see clearly..

You are welcome back to the party of life PDP

Still expecting BMC zombies here to get back to their senses..

Ohhh I almost forgot #30 per post

PDP power
Power to the people
PDP

ATIKULATE 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by tuniski: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Paperwhite:
This also reminds me of my Imo brother who so passionately adored the dullard in 2015 that he believes Nigeria will become Eldorado overnight.
The guy so frustrated today because not only did the fantasy failed to translate to reality but he lost the sole job he ever had as constricting government economic policies forced companies to down-sized their work force.
I don't pity such people. I only feel those who for no fault of theirs,are suffering with the gullibles that brought calamity buhari on us all.
God dey we shall overcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by SalamRushdie: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Anybody that supported and voted Buhari was just emotionally shallow and dull including my humble self..we went out to vote the dullard not based on empirisis but on lies and fables buttered with sentiments , it would take me 8 months after his inauguration ti go back in history to dig out the truth about the truth about this cold war relic posing as a performer with integity , qualities which he had no single recors of in reality ..instead of a perfomer history would reveal to me that this man was a shallow illiterate who could compound and amplify problems rather than solve them ..

3 Likes

Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by BUHARImyDOG: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
we need to print new forms for repented zombies more will still be coming

1 Like

Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by Bizibi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
APC supporters really insulted people that year,nl became a battle ground,many are ashamed but some of them(soulless beings) are still window dressing his image to put food on their table.

2 Likes

Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by MONITZ: 12:49am On Dec 13, 2017
Lol,hunger is beginning to reset some people's brains.It is even good that some have since seen the handwriting on the wall and ve decided to retrace their footsteps bt how about those who re yet to agree that Buhari is a disaster? Re they doing it out of shame or conviction while they die in silence ,Some of them on here don't comment regularly anymore,I guess they re yet to be paid their stipends..
Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by slivertongue: 1:39am On Dec 13, 2017
Voting GMB is like employing a primary school dropout to lecture jambitos . he lacks d capacity to govern a. modern. state
Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by Leboska(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2017
For me I knew buhari is programmed to fail.
Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by agbangam: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2017
ozoigbondu:
Bubu glaring incompetence is there for all to see

Hunger resetting people's brain since 1914 grin grin

Children of looters no more free loot for u guys, no more unneccessary Owambe, keep complaining don't go and work. PMB will still win come 2019. U expect things to be rosey after ur heartless Otuoeke man and his gang of thieves wrecked our treasury, u shud be greatful to God for giving us PMB, go to Venezuela,Angola,Brazil, Tinusia etc. Those countries went into recesion like Nigeria but God was so kind to us, gave us PMB dat has been able to manage d little ur looting party left behind, today we are out of recesion, salaries are been paid, d price of food is gradually coming down, roads are been constructed. Keep complaining una hear, no go work, dey find free money.
Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by nawtyme: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Anyone who has a friend that campaigned for Buhari should make their lives miserable. On my own, my friends have tried to end our relationships physically and on social media. But how can they? Are we not friends? Trolling them and seeing the gross display of frustration on their faces make me sleep well at night.
Don't spare them. Let them know that there is a consequence of their actions.
And for the ones campaigning for Atiku, una mumu go soon do.
I had a dentist friend who was so engrossed with buhari during the election. 10 months after the swearing in ceremony dude said he was tired of Nigeria. He was lucky he had enough savings to leave the country.
I urge you my people don't accept their apologies. Frustrate them day and night.
Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by PatriotTemidayo: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2017
agbangam:

Children of looters no more free loot for u guys, no more unneccessary Owambe, keep complaining don't go and work. PMB will still win come 2019. U expect things to be rosey after ur heartless Otuoeke man and his gang of thieves wrecked our treasury, u shud be greatful to God for giving us PMB, go to Venezuela,Angola,Brazil, Tinusia etc. Those countries went into recesion like Nigeria but God was so kind to us, gave us PMB dat has been able to manage d little ur looting party left behind, today we are out of recesion, salaries are been paid, d price of food is gradually coming down, roads are been constructed. Keep complaining una hear, no go work, dey find free money.

See as them brainwashed this one cry
Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by thunder74(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2017
As for me, I am waiting for that MOD that usually lock double thread to come here and apologize for misleading many to impose incompetence on us. What is his name self?
Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by Caseless: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2017
Confused guy.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not being resourceful, not because of Buhari.

See your head.
Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by Caseless: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2017
agbangam:

those who are earning right want Buhari. Those who wants stolen money in circulation are the ones complaining.
Re: PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them by Blizzy9ja: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2017
This is good morning

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Parents Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu? / Democracy Day 2018: Comparing GEJ Achievements In 100 Days To PMB In 3 Yrs. Reno / Abia Traders' One Million Man March And Unanimous Endorsement Of Governor Ikpeaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.