Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,714 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (44936 Views)

Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) / Ochanya, 13-year-old Rape Victim Buried Amidst Tears / IMSU Final Year Student Who Was Shot Dead On Her Birthday,Buried Amid Tears.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by gabe: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2017
I expected this when fulanis were massacred in Adamawa and Taraba. Winter is coming. RIP to the dead.
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by FTrebirth(m): 6:48am On Dec 13, 2017
gidgiddy:
Fulani killer herdsmen are criminals

IPOB who havent killed anyone are terrorists.

ordinary criminals! angry

better correct yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by iyketex007: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahahaha abeg nairalanders come see what this deluded sociopath ipob jew is saying grin cheesy so it's adamawa that is predominantly christian grin..and ur likes will claim ur educated,u most be high on weed

let me ask you this, where you born in adamawa? have you been to adamawa? are hausa/fulani the native indigenes of adamawa?

Nigeria has got over 250 ethnic groups and even though majority of them are minority groups and scattered all over the country but it still doesn't make them insignificant. where it not for the lack of vision of the Christian indigenes in adamawa who allowed politics at the centre region to be played by fulani's things wouldn't have gone this bad.

It's the same tactics you guys are using to claim up the middle belt by bullying the indigenes to silence and installing a muslim/fulani as the head, look at nassarawa, kaduna,Abuja and the numerous crisis in jos.

You can take a man out of the street but you can't take the streets out of a man, that terrorist and born to rule attitude is already in you, no matter how long it takes some day it will eventually rear up.
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by spartan117(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2017
DedeNkem:

If you're waiting for your imaginary god to help you, you'll wait forever!
If that's how you feel, suit yourself
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by DedeNkem: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2017
spartan117:

If that's how you feel, suit yourself

It's not about how I feel. Science doesn't care about how anyone feels. Science is true whether you believe in it or not. Facts are facts.

You can't prove your imaginary god exists. Can you?
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Civeli(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2017
Though I pray for the unity of Nigeria. Let forget about this Northners issues. They were doing themselves great harm. Time will tell.
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by tiredoflife(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Olril18:

and some think the people of North central has reasons to vote APC again?
do they think everyone is a foolish thinker like them?

The fools will still vote for APC
They feel more north than Christian
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by spartan117(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2017
DedeNkem:

It's not about how I feel. Science doesn't care about how anyone feels. Science is true whether you believe in it or not. Facts are facts.

You can't prove your imaginary god exists. Can you?
Like I said suit yourself. I've nothing to prove to you, you can keep looking for evidence that God exists
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by DedeNkem: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2017
spartan117:

Like I said suit yourself. I've nothing to prove to you, you can keep looking for evidence that God exists

Religion was created by man to brainwash people into submission. That's all about it.
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by ELAGAIE(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2017
iyketex007:

And what do you expect him to say? those that have been speaking out what difference has it made or has it caused the federal government to sit up?

All this killings happening all across the North east is because they indigenes of this states which happenes to be predominantly christians has been relaxing all this while leaving the affairs of there states to foreigners expecially the fulanis, for God's sake how can a fulani/Muslim be the governor of a predominantly Christian state.

Let the indigenes find a way to vote out the governor then elect a Christian governor who can protect her people cos that's the only way I see around this issue.
So Adamawa, d headquarter of Fulanis in entire Africa, the emirate founded by the great Moddibo Adama(wa) is predominantly Christians
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by colli247(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
and Atiku has not said anything,while Fulani Islamic terrorists killed innocent Christians.
is atiku now buhari is like ur confuse
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by spartan117(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2017
DedeNkem:

Religion was created by man to brainwash people into submission. That's all about it.
If that's what you think OK
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by jacyhelen(f): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by Zidon...

'RIP Our Dearest Jamila Godfrey.Killed by Fulani invaders in our communities on 4th December, 2017 . She was laid to rest today at Kpakmyagi Village in Demsa LGA, Adamama State'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/lady-killed-by-fulani-herdsmen-buried.html?m=1

Rip but to Buahri,IPOB are terrorist.
Good one from heards men...Kill them all,Eliminate them all.
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by jacyhelen(f): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/lady-killed-by-fulani-herdsmen-buried.html?m=1

Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by jacyhelen(f): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
There is great joy in aso villa right now

The blood of Northern Christians is flowing

'
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by webngnews: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Sad
Re: Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Chukwuaku(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Buhari no wan talk because na him country people De behind this evil act, if e for be na Igbo's we no for hear word, Nigeria jaga jaga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) / 65-Year-Old Man Beheaded In Imo State. Head Displayed At A Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.