Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Gurus In The House, Please Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gurus In The House, Please Help. (712 Views)

Bitcoin Gurus In The House, I Need Your Opinions. / My Bank Wants To Extort Me, Bankers In The House Please Assist With Suggestions / Hello House, Please My Younger Sister Got A Job With Multichoice Dstv As A Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The House, Please Help. by Yoshy: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
How can I open PayPal in Nigeria and receive funds. I know PayPal doesn't accept Nigerians but also so know we always find a way to do our legitimate businesses with all these restrictions. Someone please help o.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by 4kings: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Get a Payooner Account and their Mastercard.
Link your Payooner US Bank account number to Paypal.
When you receive payment from Paypal, transfer it to your Payooner account.
Then transfer payment from Payooner to your Nigerian Bank Account.

c'est fini
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by Yoshy: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2017
4kings:
Get a Payooner Account and their Mastercard.
Link your Payooner US Bank account number to Paypal.
When you receive payment from Paypal, transfer it to your Payooner account.
Then transfer payment from Payooner to your Nigerian Bank Account.

c'est fini

I have had PayPal opened using this method blocked by PayPal. Please throw more light maybe I didn't open the account through the proper procedure. I opened the PayPal as a US PayPal.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by 4kings: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yoshy:

I have had PayPal opened using this method blocked by PayPal. Please throw more light maybe I didn't open the account through the proper procedure. I opened the PayPal as a US PayPal.
Na, open the paypal account normally.
Also register for a Payooner account.

Once you register for a Payooner account , you'll eventually get their Mastercard and account number.
This is the number you'll use for payment with paypal.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by Yoshy: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
4kings:

Na, open the paypal account normally.
Also register for a Payooner account.

Once you register for a Payooner account , you'll eventually get their Mastercard and account number.
This is the number you'll use for payment with paypal.
okay, so I can login but with Nigerian IP or VPN?
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by 4kings: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yoshy:
okay, so I can login but with Nigerian IP or VPN?
Yes.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by Yoshy: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
4kings:

Yes.

What if use first Bank visa gold card (dollar dominated)?
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by Afolabi78: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yoshy:
How can I open PayPal in Nigeria and receive funds. I know PayPal doesn't accept Nigerians but also so know we always find a way to do our legitimate businesses with all these restrictions. Someone please help o.
check Nairaland Business Section From Page 1-5 Answer To Question It There. How To Open Verified Us Paypal.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by Day11(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yoshy:

Is easy to open but very hard to maintain.

Open a Dubai paypal, Is very easy to verify

Whatsapp 08027163988
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by Affilliateman: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yoshy:

Just follow the method 4king stated. That one is working for now.

Make consistent profit trading binary options using my 95% winning strategy. Check my profile for more info.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by 4kings: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yoshy:

What if use first Bank visa gold card (dollar dominated)?
That would not work.
it has a Nigerian billing address.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by Yoshy: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
4kings:

That would not work.
it has a Nigerian billing address.

Please what do you suggest I do? If you can do a summary of the steps, I will appreciate it.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by cartwing: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yoshy:
inbox me on whatsap: +917349049514
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help. by Yoshy: 1:39am On Dec 15, 2017
cartwing:
inbox me on whatsap: +917349049514
I will do, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Company. / Constant Deduction From My GTB Account / Zeta-web Nigeria Limited Hosts Channel Partners And Consultants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.