Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures (56058 Views)

Comedy Series - Adventures Of SOLO / Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / Best Bet9ja Moments Of 2017 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by Durosure(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Amazing
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by astute28: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
lol laugh won kill me dat is y i love naira land
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by Disneylady(f): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Op abeg no kill me this afternoon
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by aniete: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by oloriooko(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by Aieboocaar(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mcy56:

LOL grin

my broda follow me weak for the kain O.P o jare!!! grin grin grin grin

O.P crase nor get rival cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by nwakibie3(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
OP if my Oga sack me for work eh grin grin

Why u go post this kind thing during office hour grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by goingsolo: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Op abeg u be staff for ministry of Happiness? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by wtfcoded: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lol. Rochas have killed us.
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by CzarChris(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Just see how this lunatic has made a laughing stock out of my beloved state. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by donnaD(f): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don laff piss for body,my able statue governor.
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by donnaD(f): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
ebomo79:
During his first tenure, Rochas was my best Governor. But over time,his really colour was shown and I wept for the people of IMO State.
it's imo skirt now.he is my statue governor.
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by chikejude(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
I will be surprised if this OP doesn't win post of the year...
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by pauldiamonds: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
kai abeg i don laff tire
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by famzynet: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hahahahahahahh very funny post. This just made my day happy.
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by RotgakSlay(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
When Rochas refused to mould you.... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by ufondunenye(f): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Trendishine:
u shld pity urself first my dear, how better has ur own governor fared with ur states affairs, or what has he done better infrastructurally , if not worse than Rocha's,..all y’all eyez can see are statues,...when UV all been having more serious issues in ur states and aso rock...they are more statues in d UK than 6 subsaharan African countries put together, but the ppl are more interested about governance and its result than lurking around for weeks, ,bickering away in intangible gibberrish about a statue in Liverpool. Nigerians , get ur priorities right, ur smelling mouths and loitering bantas cannot bring down d statues..what next ,n what can u do about ur country's confused political frame work.. M not n advocate for Rocha's, but don't stay outside n see statues alone, chirping with ewedu mouthed afonjas. come to owerri n celebrate ur xmass , dis season , if u like, dats not an invite. Stop seeing only statues....ur governors have not done any better but rather worse.
You know one thing I hate?? When I post a comment on any post and someone else choose to quote or reply my comment in an abusive way, it really bring out an abusive demon in me.
You would have just air your own view without telling Mre to close my smelling mouth.
I would have replied you in a very dirty way because my mouth also is a very sharp one, but since we are in the spirit of Xmas, let me just ignore you and prepare for my night vigil.
Be warned!! Dont quote me again!!

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by obidevine(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Aieboocaar:
Kaiii grin grin grin

VOTE OP FOR NAIRALANDER OF THE YEAR
grin grin

Men laff don kill me for here. This Op you be nairalander of the year. No doubt!!!
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by obidevine(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
1shortblackboy:
my man of the year for 2017 is the governor of Imo state Rochas Okorocha. meanwhile this is for laffs only dont come and be arguing politics here

Men laff don kill me for here. This Op you be nairalander of the year. No doubt!!!
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by ajepako(f): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
For this meritorious service to humanity, this OP deserves.....

Roofing and air conditioning of his entire street..

And a statue erected in front of the air conditioned street.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by vivvyo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ndi Owerri atagbuola ahuhu

Ndaa Rochas,
3 gbosa for you
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by julietnazzy(f): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bleep!! this is so so funny
couldn't stop laughing
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by Trendishine: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
ufondunenye:

You know one thing I hate?? When I post a comment on any post and someone else choose to quote or reply my comment in an abusive way, it really bring out an abusive demon in me.
You would have just air your own view without telling Mre to close my smelling mouth.
I would have replied you in a very dirty way because my mouth also is a very sharp one, but since we are in the spirit of Xmas, let me just ignore you and prepare for my night vigil.
Be warned!! Dont quote me again!!
I see, dnt warn or quote me 2, mine can be sharper,, though i dnt remember abusing u here with smelling mouth directly, but sorry if you misunderstood me, what i hate 2 is when most peeps in nl tends to push d reply button on nairaland and cld make mistakes insulting a full clan without thinking through, back to back. In d spirit of Xmas , sorry and merry xmass in advance. Wish u can spend it OW.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by dfrost: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
QuitNotice:
That picture where the statues are all lined up looks funny. They actually complete the number of years wey Man. U no see league carry.
Reminds you of how arsenal started, right?

Shey you wan look for trouble wey no dey look for you abi? Wetin concern Man U for this Rochas matter now? Ogbèní dey your lane ooo. angry
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by charleff512(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
The OP Is A Brilliant Satirist!
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by hotspec(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
1shortblackboy:
when atiku left APC and went back to PDP
guy, why u no put caution, don't eat pepper when u open ds thread
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by YaxxVille(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hater Alert.... Warning!!!
sinaj:
Ndi Owelle how market grin
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by YaxxVille(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
He doesnt even care about his people
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by daremplus(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
His Stature Is Loading In Nairaland ;DHis Stature Is Loading In Nairaland
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by Okoyeeboz: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Trendishine:
u shld pity urself first my dear, how better has ur own governor fared with ur states affairs, or what has he done better infrastructurally , if not worse than Rocha's,..all y’all eyez can see are statues,...when UV all been having more serious issues in ur states and aso rock...they are more statues in d UK than 6 subsaharan African countries put together, but the ppl are more interested about governance and its result than lurking around for weeks, ,bickering away in intangible gibberrish about a statue in Liverpool. Nigerians , get ur priorities right, ur smelling mouths and loitering bantas cannot bring down d statues..what next ,n what can u do about ur country's confused political frame work.. M not n advocate for Rocha's, but don't stay outside n see statues alone, chirping with ewedu mouthed afonjas. come to owerri n celebrate ur xmass , dis season , if u like, dats not an invite. Stop seeing only statues....ur governors have not done any better but rather worse.

Keep typing nonsense and praising Rochas. The so-called Afonjas Are simultaneously developing Eko Atlantic, Ibeju Lekki Free Trade Zone and the Energy city in Agbara.

You on the other hand have no plans for your children apart from pushing them to hawk in other people's lands. Honestly, I pity your generations.

4 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by ufondunenye(f): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Trendishine:
I see, dnt warn or quote me 2, mine can be sharper,, though i dnt remember abusing u here with smelling mouth directly, but sorry if you misunderstood me, what i hate 2 is when most peeps in nl tends to push d reply button on nairaland and cld make mistakes insulting a full clan without thinking through, back to back. In d spirit of Xmas , sorry and merry xmass in advance. Wish u can spend it OW.
Cool, guess we are good now? cool
Re: The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures by realruth1(f): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Op, u made my day, havnt laff like dz for a while

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] / When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up / How The $1m In Soakaway Got There. (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.