Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Amazing And Outstanding Method On Preventing Body Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing And Outstanding Method On Preventing Body Odour (380 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing And Outstanding Method On Preventing Body Odour by Symponuityblog(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Body odor is primarily caused by poor lifestyle, high sulphur diet, sweating profusely, poor bath, using dirty clothes repeatedly and in some cases it may be due to alteration of hormone. Body odour is prominent mostly at the armpit.

1.USED ANTISEPTIC PLANT EXTRACT SOAP-
Antiseptic plant extract soap is a powerful antibiotic soap which help to slow down the spontaneous breakdown of chemicals secreted by the apocrine gland.
This is one crazy tip that you don't want to miss trust me. Vast majority of modern medication are derived from ancient herbal plant extract.

Antiseptic plant extract soap is made up of natural antifungal, antibacterial and antiprotozoal properties. Using such soap constantly is a great measure against body odor.
Forget your trouble! try the bubble! You cannot say nope to an extraordinary soap. By Amber McKee Turner

2.DEODORANT- These substance often produce pleasant smell when applied to the body. Deodorant is made up of different chemicals such as aluminium zirconium, aluminium hydroxybromid and aluminium chlorohydrate.
These basic components help to prevent the activity of bacteria in the skin which cause the breakdown of chemical substance produce by apocrine gland in sweat. These are primary method of preventing the body from sweating.
I don't wear cologne. I do occasionally, but anytime I take a shower, i just put on deodorant. That's basically what I smell like.
Mads Mikkelsen

3.DISINFECTANT- Bacteria is a potent cause of body odour. Bathing with water may not necessarily be enough to prevent body odour, it may even get worse if the water is unclean and loaded with bunch of bacteria.
So here is the thing, Always add disinfectant to your bathroom water and leave it for two minutes before taking your bath.

This give the disinfectant an ample time to dissolve in the water, and if there is any bacteria in the water it gets inactivated.. If you really want to put those bacteria away then use disinfectant always.
The best way of exterminating a microorganism is to bath it in a bathrub soak with disinfectant
Michael Benjamin-author
Get to know more@
http://www.symponuity.com/2017/12/10-powerful-tips-on-how-to-get-rid-of.html?m=1

Re: Amazing And Outstanding Method On Preventing Body Odour by Kealmin(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2017
FTC Nice one but op it is not up to 10
Re: Amazing And Outstanding Method On Preventing Body Odour by Oksman(m): 1:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Nonsense the cheapest mean of getting rid of body odor as contained in the Indian traditional medicine is alum.
For those guys with goaty armpit try it and thank me later. grin grin grin
Same with girls. Just use after shower to rub the underneath you will remain fresh for the whole day even without you daily deodorant.
A trial will convince you.

(1) (Reply)

How I Cured Diabetes In One Year With The Ketogenic Diet. / How To Remove Wrinkles / Staying Healthy While On Your Period Means Eating Healthy. That Also Means Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.