Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

I’m The Best To Succeed Ajimobi – Deputy Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Best To Succeed Ajimobi – Deputy Gov (505 Views)

I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku / Why I'm The Best To Succeed Ajimobi Prof Adeolu Akande OYO 2019 (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Best To Succeed Ajimobi – Deputy Gov by Petercious133: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/im-best-succeed-ajimobi-deputy-gov/

The Oyo State Deputy Governor, Moses Alake, has declared that he is the best to succeed Governor Abiola Ajimobi when the incumbent’s tenure expires in 2019.

Alake explained that after examining the profiles of others, who had earlier declared their interest in the office, he realised that he was the most suitable for the job in 2019.

The deputy governor made his intention known at the state All Progressives Congress’ secretariat in Ibadan on Tuesday.

He said he had the basic experience to become the next governor of the state having served in various political offices before becoming the state’s deputy governor six years ago.

The people of Oke Ogun, where Alake hails from, are agitating to produce the next state governor.

Alake stated, “The governor has performed very well and there is a need to continue his good and quality work. As a loyal party man, who has been in the progressives fold all my life, from the days of the Action Group, the Social Democratic Party and now, the All Progressives Congress, I have enough experience to succeed the governor.”

The APC chairman in the state, Akin Oke, commended Alake for coming up to declare his intention.

He however said the party would go through the normal process of choosing its candidate at the appropriate time.

Re: I’m The Best To Succeed Ajimobi – Deputy Gov by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Oyo people aren't fool Mr man. This is not ekiti. No one can impose governor on us undecided
Re: I’m The Best To Succeed Ajimobi – Deputy Gov by princeade86(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2017
indirect campaing
Re: I’m The Best To Succeed Ajimobi – Deputy Gov by ehbellsho(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Happy learning. I knw part of wat u have learnt is to owe workers salary. Come n sit dere because na only ur party Oyo is made for.
Re: I’m The Best To Succeed Ajimobi – Deputy Gov by Mufasa27(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Comedian grin
Re: I’m The Best To Succeed Ajimobi – Deputy Gov by Mufasa27(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2017
Petercious133:

The Oyo State Deputy Governor, Moses Alake, has declared that he is the best to succeed Governor Abiola Ajimobi when the incumbent’s tenure expires in 2019.

Alake explained that after examining the profiles of others, who had earlier declared their interest in the office, he realised that he was the most suitable for the job in 2019.

The deputy governor made his intention known at the state All Progressives Congress’ secretariat in Ibadan on Tuesday.

He said he had the basic experience to become the next governor of the state having served in various political offices before becoming the state’s deputy governor six years ago.

The people of Oke Ogun, where Alake hails from, are agitating to produce the next state governor.

Alake stated, “The governor has performed very well and there is a need to continue his good and quality work. As a loyal party man, who has been in the progressives fold all my life, from the days of the Action Group, the Social Democratic Party and now, the All Progressives Congress, I have enough experience to succeed the governor.”

The APC chairman in the state, Akin Oke, commended Alake for coming up to declare his intention.

He however said the party would go through the normal process of choosing its candidate at the appropriate time.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Six Petroleum Marketers Suspended For Diversion Of Products / Reps Flay NIS Visa Renewal Policy In United States / House Of Reps Invites Amaechi, Peterside Over Alleged $195 Million Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.