Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend (25132 Views)

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2017
This pathetic story of how a man beat up his wife,abduct their child and place the child under the custody of his girlfriend was shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye.The woman is a victim of domestic violence.

Read her story below,pictures,pain and suffering. She needs help from us.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/man-beats-his-wifetake-their-child-from.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

Nawa oh! E be like set the man don chop Forget Me Not? undecided

Lastly,

Fire go tonda anybody that will criticize this woman's english

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2017

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by dominique(f): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Why post Photo of stained panties? undecided

So this scamming DPA is still in existence, it's only a matter of time before that fraudulent barrister is arrested

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2017
This na advert na......everything about this post is fake

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by ERockson: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2017
This fraudulent lawyer collects huge money from over 200,000 people calling them members. The lawyer using blackmailing to fight a one sided story and some people still regards him human right lawyer despites more than enough malpractices allegation against him.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by punisha: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2017
poster above me... the lawyer might be a con artist (appears u know him too well) , but kindly provide me with the husbands details, he has to pay for his sins. that's what matters.

10 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Teeth and panties are dirty ... angry

Must be a PIG..not sure if she's an IDIOT too as per Nnamdi Kanu's description wink

Emeka Ugwuonye is a known scam artist by the way.

BUT I have one simple question. Why do men from that side always flex muscles beating their wives but one whisper of PYTHON, they run for the hills ?

Cletus77:

Nairaland abeg help him!
Guy did you even understand what you just typed?

It is a function of IQ. You lack the requisite level to understand subliminal messages. Now go bark elsewhere.Woof, negro, WOOF!

15 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by NwaAmaikpe: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

I stand with the man,

No child deserves to be brought up by such a mom who can't write properly in English.

A woman who sends her nudes to a Facebook activist,
A woman who sends pictures of her pant stained with hôrny juices.

A woman who can't keep some things secret and who won't mind ridiculing her husband's family name does not deserve to be called a wife.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Power of tight kpekus.
Only guys wey don try tight V go understand

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by tricksieg: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2017
Pathetic
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Cletus77(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Must be a PIG..not sure if she's an IDIOT too as per Nnamdi Kanu's description wink

BUT I have one simple question. Why do men from that side always flex muscles beating their wives but one whisper of PYTHON, they run for the hills ?
Nairaland abeg help him!
Guy did you even understand what you just typed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by MrWondah(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2017
angry

I don't even understand what the woman wrote.

But from the pictures I'd say its self defense from the man. I mean I can't marry a woman who doesn't know how to wash her panties or teeth. He is defending himself from the viruses bacteria and yeasts.
Oga save your son. Save yoursef make the barrister go take care of the woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Destined2win: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2017
ERockson:
This fraudulent lawyer collects huge money from over 200,000 people calling them members. The lawyer using blackmailing to fight a one sided story and some people still regards him human right lawyer despites more than enough malpractices allegation against him.
So what are you going to do to correct that?
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by MrMoney007: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2017
That Emeka Ugwuonye is a thief, he started as a Human Rights lawyer, before you know it, he started tasking people when he felt he has gained enough awareness.

What a good criminalistic marketing strategy.

A poor man can't defend the poor, he should be amassing wealth from compensation gotten from cases he won instead of milking people dry in the name of a Human Rights activist.

Nigeria's judiciary is a joke. they are the greatest error in this country.

When 'Error Correctors' are error themselves, you know what to expect

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by SweetJoystick(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Na yansh be the last picture?
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by BuariCopyPaste: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Did they pour bitter leaf soup on the pant

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by favourmic(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2017
I find it hard to understand this woman English

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by emmabest2000(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Shameless fake story everywhere ,
BABA GOD NONI ......

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by soberdrunk(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Op put warning about "Graphic content' nah!!! Which kai stained payeent' are u showing us this early morning......
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Offpoint: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2017
I kinda like this thread title, it's more like a rap line: heyo! it's offpoint, let's go a "Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend" that's the sh^t I was made to read, but the truth is...
that's what the society has turn out to be,
what da-fuchk happens to initial love?
how could that very one you couldn't lived without turnout a punching bag?
and you the nice guy turnout a fqg?
and she a nag? how do we get here?
if the love is gone, baby pack out and LIVE, nigga walkout and leave,
love ain't worth the stress,
f^ck it.... now I believe gringrin

abeg I no be musician...

I be offpoint
check my name before you quote me

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by castrol180(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2017
How many holes has a panty?
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2017
Take down that picture please. I mean the first pic
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by sisisioge: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Biko tell us the full story...every woman within her fertile years sees Aunty Flow every month too. What exactly happened?
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2017
I pray she gets justice...

Who put the picture of that fluid in the pata above?
It looks disgusting

BTW...

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Sheybe you know say python carry(venom)guns while ipob is armless?OK,why the same python dey flee from bokoharam wey carry gun like them?
AdolfHitlerxXx:

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by aftatechbiz(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2017
seek a legal redress

Best and Cheapest Bulk sms @ www.aftasms.com
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by AgroSeeds: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Why na
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by Amberon11: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend by bekpo(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2017
ERockson:

What makes him fraudulent? If fighting for the week makes him fraudulent, so be it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Smashed Robbery Gang In Ikire – OPC (Photo) / I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect / Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.