Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia (63270 Views)

2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
A Nigerian man, Stanley Obi, and his girlfriend have been set ablaze by his former partner and mother of his kids at his home in New Beith, Brisbane's southern suburbs of Australia.

It was learnt that Stanley, who is in critical condition, was at home just before 3am on Thursday, March 10, when his ex, Sarah Mudge, 31, broke into the house, stormed his bedroom and doused him and his new lover with petrol, before setting them on fire.
Queensland Police said that Sarah tried to set Obi and his new lover on fire while his three young children were in the house.

However, the only person the mother of four managed to kill was herself.

Obi's new girlfriend, 30, escaped with burns to her airway along with all three children - aged five, three and two.

Obi's burning body was dragged from the burning building by a hero neighbour known as Al, who stayed with Obi, that suffered burns to 90 per cent of his body, until an ambulance came 35 minutes later.

Obi, a professional nurse who remains in critical condition at Royal Brisbane Hospital, was aware that his burns were life-threatening and voiced his fear that he would not survive, according to the neighbour.

"He said to me, 'I'm not going to make it, I'm going to die, I'm going to die, you need to help me. Help me," the neighbour recalled.
"He was giving me his hand, reaching out to me to hold it, and I wasn't going to hold his hand because I know about infection control."
Meanwhile, Obi's current, unnamed girlfriend and the three children had been taken to the Royal Brisbane Hospital.

Sarah Mudge and Stanley Obi had four children before they broke up.

Sarah Mudge, who ran her own photography business, has multiple photos of Obi and their children on her social media pages.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/10/nigerian-man-lover-set-ablaze-ex-partner-mother-four-australia

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by TheStakeHolder(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
That's horrible.

Selfish woman. Why do women get so violent when this cucumber is shared with their fellow woman

See women celebrating international women's day as if they love one another. Yet to share this same cucumber will turn to war.

lipsrsealed

256 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Please what's the world turning to, everyday killing, human now lack conscience.
Everyone does as he/she so wish,the world is really heading to doom if care is not taken.
Just send that lady to prison so she can spend the rest of her life there,this kind of people deserve no mercy when it comes to passing judgement.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Boatswain: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Chaii.. Not good

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
That's horrible

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by LeoDeKing: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
What we have seen is the effect, what we didn't see is the cause.

So the question now is; why did she act that way? Something must have triggered her up.

I strongly doubt the innocence of Stanley Obi in this matter.

Stanley Obi must have shown her how he rolls when it comes to money. As in, he doesn't give a fvck even if she dies, the most important thing is that he has made some cash. angry

I know the "we-are-always-right" emotional clowns will soon start crying inside my mention, but do I give a damn? Hell no. cool

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Flexherbal(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
That’s really bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by superCleanworks(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
on the beat.

90 percent burns.

In Nigeria he would surely die before getting to see a doctor after they refer him to 7 different hospitals and finally tell him to deposit 7 million naira and police report.

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by superCleanworks(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
WiWiWiW:
Ksnsb

Hacker wey hunger wan kill. Please hack this my Nairaland account. But you can't. Hahahahaha.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
superCleanworks:
on the beat

We Cover Everything In Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by iamyemiakins(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Be like I go remain for Naija dey cheat my cheat in peace o shocked

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by superCleanworks(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria

Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by iamyemiakins(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sarah Mudge and Stanley Obi had four children before they broke up.
The guy no try, there would've been signals but he failed to decode the signals.

As a man, if you don fvck up to this extent, you suppose dey highly suspicious 24/7.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by thorpido(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
After 4 children,why did he leave her?
It's right if he left her for showing toxic behaviour like this one.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by gambia(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Be like I go remain for Naija dey cheat my cheat in peace o shocked

I tell you bruv.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Flamees(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

However, the only person the mother-of-four managed to kill was herself.
What an Own Goal

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
#TEAMFOREIGN

modified
kingscare1
prophetfire

lolz you guys[ same person operating both accounts ]should try harder.
.you next timegrin only a foolish person would fall in ur trap.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Lightened: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
When I read news like this, I wonder if some humans have hearts at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
the power of GOOD ANACONDA can turn a sane woman into a mad person (as we can see by the above story).

BTW the below is indeed PRICELESS!!!

However, the only person the mother-of-four managed to kill was herself.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So the question now is; why did she act that way? Something must have triggered her up.

Stanley Obi must have shown her how he rolls when it comes to money. As in, he doesn't give a fvck even if she dies, the most important thing is that he has made some cash. angry

I know the "we-are-always-right" emotional clowns will soon start crying inside my mention, but do I give a damn? Hell no. cool

supposedly, she did that a day before they had to go to court for the custody of their children... aka she tried to kill everyone and be done with it all ( aka herself, their 3 kids and the dude)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by davillian(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sorry o
She was just pained he giving another woman his gbooola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Unrated900(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
iamyemiakins:

The guy no try, there would've been signals but he failed to decode the signals.

As a man, if you don fvck up to this extent, you suppose dey highly suspicious 24/7.

Him
No be guy man

Na jjc wey get visa to Aussie him be.

If na real guy man him no go loose guard like that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by faithfull18(f): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Unrated900:

Him
No be guy man

Na jjc wey get visa to Aussie him be.

If na real guy man him no go loose guard like that
Until it happens to you.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by gentleman82: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by mccloud224(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Let's put the scenario in reverse....

If it was Stanley Obi who burnt down the house and tried to incinerate Sarah and the kids to death, would you type the same thing above? I think NOT!!!

This double standard is just off.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by OnyeObodo: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
^^^^^^

mccloud224

Why are you replying an animal and a known Igbo hater? If it were the other way round, the uncircumcised baboon will still say "The IPOB cannibal burnt the woman to steal her money".

The earlier you realise that Igbo hatred is what united most Nigerians, the earlier you will know peace. Shalom.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by mccloud224(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
OnyeObodo:
^^^^^^

mccloud224

Why are you replying an animal and a known Igbo hater? If it were the other way round, the uncircumcised baboon will still say "The IPOB cannibal burnt the woman to steal her money".

The earlier you realise that Igbo hatred is what united most Nigerians, the earlier you will know peace. Shalom.

Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by TheWolfen(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
That's horrible.

Selfish woman. Why do women get so violent when this cucumber is shared with their fellow woman

Nahhh they can take every bullshit but they won't take this particular one u mentioned. Lol

I pray the man survive and as for his ex wife, she proves why her husband divorced her in the first place. She is hotheaded, toxic and stubborn individual

derecho:
Don't be quick to judge.We don't know what happened but you can be sure the woman can't stand to see him go.
She prolly wouldn't have done this if the guy remained without a girlfriend.
I'll like to know what actually happened. Why are 3kids staying with the man, where's the 4th one?

@The-Bolded
That is pure witchcraft.
No be juju be that? Lol.

I knew it is true for most women because I have had some toxic ex in the past. But that is a dark trait and things aren't done that way. She ought heal and move on if not for the sake of anything but for her kids with him.
So you see too much emotions cloud her judgement. There is no justification for her dumb and rash decision. . .
Not even heaven will support such action on the father of her kids

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by wiseone28: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Everywhere problem

If you no kill person, person kill you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.