Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

8yrs Old Half Human Half Snake Causes Panic In Bangkok Thailand - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 8yrs Old Half Human Half Snake Causes Panic In Bangkok Thailand (1292 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Panic In Ado-ekiti As Igbira-yoruba Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8yrs Old Half Human Half Snake Causes Panic In Bangkok Thailand by Activeman391(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2017
8-year-old Mai Li Fay, from Bangkok, is far from living the usual life of a girl her age. Everyday, thousands of people gather to the front of her family’s house to get a chance of seeing and possibly touching the young girl,a gesture which both buddhists and hindu pilgrims seem to perceive as a guarantee of good fortune.

According to the country’s top medical expert, Dr Ping Lao, the young girl suffers a very rare syndrome known as the Serpentosis Malianorcis or Jing Jing’s disease, which gives her lower body a distinct reptilian form and aspect.

Only a handful of such cases have been recorded throughout history, so the scientific knowledge accumulated about the pathology is rather limited and there is no cure in sight at the moment.

The Fay family have welcomed the situation brought by Mai Li’s situation with a mix of anguish and excitement, as the never ending lines of tourists and pilgrims have brought the badly impoverished family some substantial revenues given them an important raise in their social status but cost them there privacy and intimacy.

Guys if i say i am not so shock about this story,meaning am not truthful to myself. What do you think?

Source.
http://www.mjemagazine.com/photo-8yrs-old-half-human-half-snake-causes-panic-bangkok-thailand/

Re: 8yrs Old Half Human Half Snake Causes Panic In Bangkok Thailand by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
JESUS

Run for your lives
Re: 8yrs Old Half Human Half Snake Causes Panic In Bangkok Thailand by Sleekydee(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Activeman391:
What do you think?

honestly, I tink u dnt HV sense, or maybe u do and acting like u don't, or you do and don't kno u do.
Re: 8yrs Old Half Human Half Snake Causes Panic In Bangkok Thailand by alan056: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Wetin concern human being and snake again kwanu?.... I tire o undecided
Re: 8yrs Old Half Human Half Snake Causes Panic In Bangkok Thailand by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2017
I thank God for my Life I remain grateful this one Large oo

(1) (Reply)

Studio For Rent In The Heart Of Ikeja / Glam Walk Fashion Show In Portharcourt! / Full Air Conditioned Hall For Your Events In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.