Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office (31621 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by Chukazu: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2017
MrWondah:
Chisco needs to be shutdown completely I had a terrible experience with them in one of my trips to Lag.
There motor spoil for road like 7 times. We left ph by 8pm and arrived Lagos by 3pm. It was terrible

My brother is not just CHISCO... every single transport company in Nigeria,( except ABC to an extent) is a total disgrace to customer care .the biggest challenge is nobody is putting them to task and responsibilities
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

When it happens, we would stand by and not offer any support. You can’t choke the true owners of the city while leaving your own region in ruins. Is it so hard for igbos to go back to the east? I am always baffled how such a big tribe can consciously crowd the cities of other tribes. I am perplexed.
Yes, we told the Omo niles collecting money for land, every storey added, roofing, ceiling, painting and whatever else the touts can conjure in their minds and extort to sell us their lands rather than settle and build them. And I don't know what you're blabbering about leaving our cities in ruins. I'm from Anambra and I once lived in Enugu as a child and there is nothing "ruinous" about them. Except you consider every state that is not Lagos or the FCT to be in "ruins"

I don’t see Hausas inspite of their population leaving the north in ruins and coming to disturb us in the West. This is a tribe the igbos delight in deriding as illiterate. We would eventually push igbos out, just keep crowding our cities. It is natural for your population to inconvenience the yorubas.
Now you're simply verging on the mooronic. Both around my residence and where I work, several Northern youths (mostly labourers and handy men, and cart pushers and cobblers and shoe makers and tailors and gatemen and huuuge numbers of Okada riders) swarm the place. And nobody is "disturbing" you. If you don't want other people settling and building on your lands and earning a living, tell your brothers to stop selling them land. Or houses. Or office space. Or shops. How difficult can the simple concept be?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by totit: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by Awoofawo(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2017
scantee:
Why enforcing it now that is festive period, can't they wait till January before enforcing it, do u know the kind of suffering it will melt on the intending travelers this Xmas to move their luggages and kids from Yaba area to ojota with those unfriendly Danfos.....

Smh for A.Ambode.

Igbo will always find something to complain about...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by hall21: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by herich(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Bridget95:
old age doesn't equate to abilities to engage in intellectual discussions.what economic war?war on who? did you not see Yoruba buildings destroyed yesterday in ikorodu to pave way for a mega road? don't you see the beautiful work going on in oshodi?the Lagos government has provided another area for bus transportation business in ojota so that jibowu which happens to be in the city centre can have a face lift in line with the government vision and you are here screeming economic war.ask yourself what gain will a rich state like Lagos gain from engaging in useless economic war.
Savage.
That is how tribalism and unnecessary hatred can reduce the reasoning of man,( no matter his high educational background)
What an Intel comment, coming from a woman, showing sense to a man on how to reason.
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by Ugosample(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We need leaders that would protect the homeland and the people of the region. I commend him for his work and i specifically urge him to concentrate on lagos roads. We also need to reclaim our assembly seats that have gone to outsiders {We can exempt people of the SS, they dont hate us that much} back in Oshodi/Isolo and Ajeromi Ifelodun. Tinubu needs to get our legislative seats back. It is very important.

What is this one saying sef
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by dreamworld: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2017
totit:

Lool grin
You mean, the same bini whose land is presently being threatened by a minority group? Oya, let the come and take lagorss now. cool
Oya come and grab Lagos na and convert it to brown roof
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by herich(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Just go back east. That is our fervent wish. No need for all these fight.
Lol, your deluded wish is little too late.
Your people clamoured for one zoogeria.
So you will accommodate as many as, is not their fault and any Igbo man can live anywhere he wants...
It's too late for all this your irrelevant comments (time wasted on nairaland) sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by totit: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2017
dreamworld:

Oya come and grab Lagos na and convert it to brown roof
Lool grin
This keep posting yeye news upanda while residing somewhere in alagbo under hut house.
Please, tell Benin people or whatever you call them to come and claim or file a case to recover their Lagos now.

#Whatyawaitingfor grin
And oh before I go do not forget to remind Benin to reclaim back their portion in alagbo too.

Loool dey Der dey massage your bruised ego, ofcourse, you are portor boy fighting Benin battle and helping them to claim their so called ' land '? I have said it and I will say it again, the reason una Wan die ontop lagorrss is because ye can never compete or catch up.

Lmao. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by herich(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, we told the Omo niles collecting money for land, every storey added, roofing, ceiling, painting and whatever else the touts can conjure in their minds and extort to sell us their lands rather than settle and build them. And I don't know what you're blabbering about leaving our cities in ruins. I'm from Anambra and I once lived in Enugu as a child and there is nothing "ruinous" about them. Except you consider every state that is not Lagos or the FCT to be in "ruins"

Now you're simply verging on the mooronic. Both around my residence and where I work, several Northern youths (mostly labourers and handy men, and cart pushers and cobblers and shoe makers and tailors and gatemen and huuuge numbers of Okada riders) swarm the place. And nobody is "disturbing" you. If you don't want other people settling and building on your lands and earning a living, tell your brothers to stop selling them land. Or houses. Or office space. Or shops. How difficult can the simple concept be?
Is as simple as that.
You're giving them common sense on how to go bout it and not all these daft, irrelevant e-ranting, which an average Igbo least think bout.
Most of them have even sold their birthright to their so called develop ers and strategizing ways to chase igbos, so they can claim it as abandoned properties but it's too late for them.
Igbo will buy your inheritance, live, dwell on it and nothing will happen.
Let them keep wasting their time on nairaland.
Awon oloriburuku ode.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by ZionJay(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
scantee:
Why enforcing it now that is festive period, can't they wait till January before enforcing it, do u know the kind of suffering it will melt on the intending travelers this Xmas to move their luggages and kids from Yaba area to ojota with those unfriendly Danfos.....

Smh for A.Ambode.

Why should the transport companies too wait for Government to come and enforce it before they act? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by PVision2020(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Who gives 2 fuccks about your "fervent wish"? Come and chase us out, na.... You can start by coming to my Festac today to drive us out. Just look at your posting history filled with your vapid bile. You're verging on mental illness now.
O boi nobody will pursue you, you will pursue yourself when the time comes...lol. In the meantime keep developing our land. Ogun and Oyo is catching up with Lagos, we need more developers in Osun, Ekiti, and Kwara.
We understand nobody want to live in alaigbo, that why you spend all your lives in diaspora and only your corpses returns home. We will soon turn the whole of SE to NATIONAL CEMETERY. The barren land of the dead. lol

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by PVision2020(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
AuroraB:
shocked I quiver with fear shocked
Bring it on, burster cry
When the music start now, you will be the first crying to AU, EU, UN, ICC. Chest beating is embedded in your DNA while running and crying at the time of battle is your genetic make up.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by Awoofawo(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
herich:

Is as simple as that.
You're giving them common sense on how to go bout it and not all these daft, irrelevant e-ranting, which an average Igbo least think bout.
Most of them have even sold their birthright to their so called develop ers and strategizing ways to chase igbos, so they can claim it as abandoned properties but it's too late for them.
Igbo will buy your inheritance, live, dwell on it and nothing will happen.
Let them keep wasting their time on nairaland.
Awon oloriburuku ode.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by AuroraB(f): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
PVision2020:

When the music start now, you will be the first crying to AU, EU, UN, ICC. Chest beating is embedded in your DNA while running and crying at the time of battle is your genetic make up.
You just described you. Ain't cowardice your genetic right
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by AuroraB(f): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

When it happens, we would stand by and not offer any support. You can’t choke the true owners of the city while leaving your own region in ruins. Is it so hard for igbos to go back to the east? I am always baffled how such a big tribe can consciously crowd the cities of other tribes. I am perplexed.

I don’t see Hausas inspite of their population leaving the north in ruins and coming to disturb us in the West. This is a tribe the igbos delight in deriding as illiterate. We would eventually push igbos out, just keep crowding our cities. It is natural for your population to inconvenience the yorubas.
Bla blah and more blah grin
Ogbeni, bring it on kiss
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by Ugosample(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Our haters are in trouble. Now they have to live in our lands and see us do what their leaders cant do. What a pity. We would eventually push them out sha whether sooner or later.

Are u well at all
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by PVision2020(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
AuroraB:
You just described you. Ain't cowardice your genetic right
yes, The coward-in-cheif Nnamdi Kanu is my uncle while the world record holder in long distance cross dressing race Pa Ojukwu is my grandpa. As an Osu Cowardice and running away is in our DNA
kikikikikikiki kikikiki

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by daralove(f): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
hate speech every where.
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by AuroraB(f): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
PVision2020:

yes, The coward-in-cheif Nnamdi Kanu is my uncle while the world record holder in long distance cross dressing race Pa Ojukwu is my grandpa. As an Osu Cowardice and running away is in our DNA
kikikikikikiki kikikiki
Changes nada. Wear your crown with pride
Like I said, isn't it about 'owo mi da'
Na money una want and money we'll give you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
PVision2020:

O boi nobody will pursue you, you will pursue yourself when the time comes...lol. In the meantime keep developing our land. Ogun and Oyo is catching up with Lagos, we need more developers in Osun, Ekiti, and Kwara.
We understand nobody want to live in alaigbo, that why you spend all your lives in diaspora and only your corpses returns home. We will soon turn the whole of SE to NATIONAL CEMETERY. The barren land of the dead. lol

The South East has the largest population density in the country and is the most ethnically homogeneous region in the country. Also, no tribe in diaspora retain connections to their roots as much as Igbos considering almost every Igbo man who has built a house in Lagos or Abuja also has one in his hometown. So only ignorant cretins who haven't left their Ogbomosho villages before believe we've all run away from our land and left it desolate.

And no, Oyo is not catching up with Lagos. Not even remotely close. Not even Ogun that has been attracting spillover industries and residents in its border towns from Lagos is catching up, but at least Ogun is the fastest developing state in the country and has a bright immediate future. Oyo is what it has always been. If anything, it's gone backwards since it hosted the regional capital.

And please, you internet chest-beating is totally worthless. I've told you, come and drive us out and stop making empty noise.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by xcuggsm(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
IamPatriotic:
, , , , , bad Christmas for Atikulators living in Lagos.
"Atikulators" Hmmm that a new one, whoever they may be
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by PVision2020(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
AuroraB:
Changes nada. Wear your crown with pride Like I said, isn't it about 'owo mi da' Na money una want and money we'll give you kiss kiss kiss kiss
E pain am...Lols
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by PVision2020(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The South East has the largest population density in the country and is the most ethnically homogeneous region in the country. Also, no tribe in diaspora retain connections to their roots as much as Igbos considering almost every Igbo man who has built a house in Lagos or Abuja also has one in his hometown. So only ignorant cretins who haven't left their Ogbomosho villages before believe we've all run away from our land and left it desolate.

And no, Oyo is not catching up with Lagos. Not even remotely close. Not even Ogun that has been attracting spillover industries and residents in its border towns from Lagos is catching up, but at least Ogun is the fastest developing state in the country and has a bright immediate future. Oyo is what it has always been. If anything, it's gone backwards since it hosted the regional capital.

And please, you internet chest-beating is totally worthless. I've told you, come and drive us out and stop making empty noise.
Chronicles of the wailers.
Why won't you have the highest population density when the esusu landmass of the whole SE is about the size of Oyo state. Whose fault is it that you are divinely marginalize or what was your coward ancestors doing when others were fighting wars, gaining lands and building empires?
The SE is ethnically homogeneous because nobody wants to go to a place which the Igbo's themselves are running away from. I'll rather go to the sambisa than the barren and desolate east.
Why should you affect others with your population explosion?
And yes your people built house in the east that only their corpses will dwell ( except their usual 2wks Christmas excursions) Lols.
Also, despite Oyo state being the size of the whole SE the development their is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.
Oyo is the melting point of both Old (brown roofs) and modern civilisation.
Non of your SE state can match Oyo in any developmental/ Economic indices.
And remember the Esusu IGR of your eastern villages combine is not up to that of Ogun state alone.

And pls don't poo on your panties, we won't let you go back to the east until every of our villages turns to mega cities.
Keep enjoying your 99 years tenement.

If we don't help refugees, who will....lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by AuroraB(f): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
PVision2020:

E pain am...Lols

Abi o ti pain me ni undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
PVision2020:

Chronicles of the wailers.
Why won't you have the highest population density when the esusu landmass of the whole SE is about the size of Oyo state. Whose fault is it that you are divinely marginalize or what was your coward ancestors doing when others were fighting wars, gaining lands and building empires?
The SE is ethnically homogeneous because nobody wants to go to a place which the Igbo's themselves are running away from. I'll rather go to the sambisa than the barren and desolate east.
Why should you affect others with your population explosion?
And yes your people built house in the east that only their corpses will dwell ( except their usual 2wks Christmas excursions) Lols.
Also, despite Oyo state being the size of the whole SE the development their is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.
Oyo is the melting point of both Old (brown roofs) and modern civilisation.
Non of your SE state can match Oyo in any developmental/ Economic indices.
And remember the Esusu IGR of your eastern villages combine is not up to that of Ogun state alone.

And pls don't poo on your panties, we won't let you go back to the east until every of our villages turns to mega cities.
Keep enjoying your 99 years tenement.

If we don't help refugees, who will....lol

The South East is ethnically homogeneous because there are historically insignificant numbers of non-Igbos in our midst (unlike the Middle Belt or South-South), dubious state creations in the post-civil war military era sought to isolate us, the region is geographically small, and Igbos are far less likely to sell you land than any other group in the country. But you can enjoy your own spin on it.

And stop kidding yourself here. I've been to Oyo, both the Ibadan and Oke-Ogun axis, and beyond a very small pocket of developed areas rooted in its legacy as the former Western region capital is a huge sprawl of backwardness. See him pretending brown roofs in huge urban and rural slums is the equivalent of old architecture in Venice or Florence or Rome. Continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by PVision2020(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The South East is ethnically homogeneous because there are historically insignificant numbers of non-Igbos in our midst (unlike the Middle Belt or South-South), dubious state creations in the post-civil war military era sought to isolate us, the region is geographically small, and Igbos are far less likely to sell you land than any other group in the country. But you can enjoy your own spin on it.

And stop kidding yourself here. I've been to Oyo, both the Ibadan and Oke-Ogun axis, and beyond a very small pocket of developed areas rooted in its legacy as the former Western region capital is a huge sprawl of backwardness. See him pretending brown roofs in huge urban and rural slums is the equivalent of old architecture in Venice or Florence or Rome. Continue deceiving yourself.
Boi stop the lie and victim mentality.
Historically too the hausa/Fulani north were homogeneous but today even In boko haram ravaged Bornu we have Ezes. The simple truth is nobody want to stay or go to an unproductive, barren region. By January millions of igbo youth will follow their brothers back to various places in Nigeria. Aren't you ashamed that nobody want to come to your place while you keep flooding other peoples land?

Thank God the western region left a legacy in Oyo, what legacy was left behind by your eastern region? Nothing.
The fact remains that no eastern state can match Oyo in any developmental and economic indices.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
PVision2020:

Boi stop the lie and victim mentality.
Historically too the hausa/Fulani north were homogeneous but today even In boko haram ravaged Bornu we have Ezes. The simple truth is nobody want to stay or go to an unproductive, barren region. By January millions of igbo youth will follow their brothers back to various places in Nigeria. Aren't you ashamed that nobody want to come to your place while you keep flooding other peoples land?

Thank God the western region left a legacy in Oyo, what legacy was left behind by your eastern region? Nothing.
The fact remains that no eastern state can match Oyo in any developmental and economic indices.

There are plenty of Northerners in the East doing the same jobs they do in Lagos. What's your point? Why would I be ashamed of anyone who has succeeded in any endeavor in any place because some loser on the internet says so?

Dude, I've told you quit kidding yourself. Oyo is a shiithole. It's interesting you talk about economic indices when Oyo consistently ranks among the bottom of Southern states in most development indices: from poverty rate to education.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by PVision2020(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

There are plenty of Northerners in the East doing the same jobs they do in Lagos. What's your point? Why would I be ashamed of anyone who has succeeded in any endeavor in any place because some loser on the internet says so?

Dude, I've told you quit kidding yourself. Oyo is a shiithole. It's interesting you talk about economic indices when Oyo consistently ranks among the bottom of Southern states in most development indices: from poverty rate to education.
The fact is the SE is the most ethnically homogeneous region in Nigeria and non of your eastern villages can match Oyo. #gbam
There is no point engaging you any further.
Pls direct your hate and bitterness to the office of the commissioner for Happiness and sex (sorry couple) fulfillment.

BTW, below are pics of your China Eze being package for burial in Alaigbo, the land of the dead. I hope you've also purchased your own 6ft. Offer valid while stock last. lol

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
PVision2020:

The fact is the SE is the most ethnically homogeneous region in Nigeria and non of your eastern villages can match Oyo. #gbam
There is no point engaging you any further.
Pls direct your hate and bitterness to the office of the commissioner for Happiness and sex (sorry couple) fulfillment.

You've said no fact though other than chest-beating rubbish about a shiithole. Oyo is a fuccking shiithole. Then you spewed further nonsense about economic indices while ignorant of the fact Oyo often performs poorly on such metrics.

Millions of Igbos in your Western villages are doing quite well for themselves. You can walk off a cliff if that makes you feel better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.