Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar (4736 Views)

Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Kiki And Laolu Osinbajo Complete Their NYSC, Share Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by itspzpics(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2017
Adorable Photo of Dolapo Osinbajo with son Laolu Osinbajo who just got called to Bar!

Checkout this adorable photo of The wife of the vice President Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo with son Laolu Osinbajo who just got called to Bar!

Wow this is Another Barrister in the family!

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-photo-of-dolapo-osinbajo-with-son-laolu-osinbajo-who-just-got-called-to-bar/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by itspzpics(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2017
Lovely
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by MrCross: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2017
So Lovely...I know dat girl Evablizin will comment after me again

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by Evablizin(f): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2017
cheesy
Wow nice,congrats.
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by Kenzico(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2017

Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2017
This woman is sexy anyways!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
This woman is sexy anyways!!!
let d vice p catch u

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by hall21: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Does not look like Osibanjo..

Someone I use to know.. I saw his child picture online and they look the same

Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by MrMoney007: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Idiots
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Where did this boy get his height from??
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by ruggedtimi(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
more lawyers few cases.
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by czarina(f): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Beautiful kiss

Live in Jos and environs? Check my signature smiley
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by itspzpics(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by samdonjosh: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
handsome guy!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by ufuosman(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Like father like son
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by hucienda: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
To take over from him pops'.
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by itspzpics(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
how far lalasticlala my guy... Shey this post is not worthy ni.. it should b in d promise land nah
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by hall21: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by Okoroawusa: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congrats...my kid bro was also called to the bar.
Re: Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar by Ayobami7(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fine

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Call Yourself A Nigerian After Watching These Pictures / Soludo Has Started Wrongly / The Dirty Deals Of The Late Herbert Wigwe And How He Made His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.