Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Lagos CP Dismisses Officer Who Assaulted Tinsel Actress, Jojo Muse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos CP Dismisses Officer Who Assaulted Tinsel Actress, Jojo Muse (351 Views)

I Need Only Rich, Tall, Handsome Men For Marriage – Tinsel Actress, Constance / Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 / Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos CP Dismisses Officer Who Assaulted Tinsel Actress, Jojo Muse by emma321(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2017
The Lagos State Police Commissioner, Edgal Imohimi, has ordered the dismissal of the officer that attacked Tinsel actress April Jojo Muse, yesterday.
Recall that earlier DAILY POST had published a video online showing a police officer attacking Ms. Muse, breaking her vehicles windscreen and using tear gas on her.

The officer was subsequently arrested by the command for violation of human rights.

In a new twist, the Lagos state police spokesperson, Sp. Chike Oti, told journalists that, “the state police commissioner, Edgal Imohimi, after seeing the disturbing video, ordered the arrest of the erring officer.”

After investigation, the officer was found guilty and has been dismissed from the force. Oti added that the officer will be arraigned in court tomorrow.

“The officer in question that is attached to the Atiwe police station has been arrested and after a summary trial, has been dismissed from the force. He will be arraigned in court today (Wednesday). Be rest assured that justice must be done,” he said.

http://anstalk.com/lagos-cp-dismisses-officer-assaulted-tinsel-actress-jojo-muse/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Have Forgiven Burnaboy - Mr. 2kay / Osayomore Joseph Narrates Bitter Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers / Singer Kiss Daniel Received Court Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.