Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

NFF BOSS Amaju Pinnick Sends Open Apology To Nigerians For Shehu Abdullahi Error - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF BOSS Amaju Pinnick Sends Open Apology To Nigerians For Shehu Abdullahi Error (965 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) / Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF BOSS Amaju Pinnick Sends Open Apology To Nigerians For Shehu Abdullahi Error by Boworld: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Following the mistake that could have cost the Super Eagles of Nigeria their Russia World Cup ticket, NFF Boss Amaju Pinnick has come out publicly to apologize for what happened and also explained what really happened.

"Good morning. I'll start by tendering my wholehearted apology to Nigeria and Nigerians for the Shehu Abdullahi error. It is unforgivable and could have undone months of hard work. As head of the Federation, I take responsibility for this. It happened on my watch.... Read Full Wrap of his apology and more from the link below

http://www.mntrendsnews.com/2017/12/nff-boss-amaju-pinnick-tender-open.html?m=1

Re: NFF BOSS Amaju Pinnick Sends Open Apology To Nigerians For Shehu Abdullahi Error by CoolFreeday(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Error or incompetency
Re: NFF BOSS Amaju Pinnick Sends Open Apology To Nigerians For Shehu Abdullahi Error by vibe86: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
thank your stars we qualified both you and the abdullhai would have been abdulied from Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Moraku Lukata : Fans, Non-fans Troll Morata All Over The World / This Is How The Count Down To Hundreds Of Thousand Starts / Tottenham Star Harry Kane Fires Warning To Liverpool's Mohamed Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.