Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose (811 Views)

BREAKING!!! Kalu Is Back To Nigeria – Father Mbaka / "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by lokobyforch(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose on Wednesday described President Muhammadu Buhari as ‘father of corruption’ over his refusal to petition Minister of Solid Minerals Development, Kayode Fayemi and other corrupt officials in his camp

In a statement issued by by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor accused Buhari of leading a government of corrupt people and shielding his cohorts from prosecution.

The statement reads “President Muhammadu Buhari must stop deceiving himself with his fight against corruption, Ibrahim Magu was challenged at a function in Abuja on the commission’s refusal to investigate Fayemi, despite the loads of petitions against him and the EFCC boss could not offer any explanation.

“The reality is that President Buhari is leading a government of scandalously corrupt people and one
of them is Dr Kayode Fayemi.

“It is even safe to say that President Buhari is the father of corruption and that has been further established by the attitude of
the President towards his men that have been accused of corruption.

“From MainaGate to allegation of award of $25 billion contracts without following due process made against Dr. Maikanti Baru by Dr Ibe Kachikwu, the DSS indictment for corruption of the Acting Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu and the alleged N500 million bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Abba Kyari by officials of the MTN Telecommunications Company, President Buhari has remained the shield over and above his corrupt men.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/13/buhari-nigerias-father-corruption-fayose/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by STARGREEN(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2017
No Sir he only accommodate them. Maybe as their Landlord.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by captainprogress(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Surely Buhari is fantastically corrupt...ask Ameachi

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by Ratello: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2017
The heat is on already Buhari has lost it!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by GavelSlam: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2017
Fayose we are still waiting for the photos of the president you promised to publish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by Yemike(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
I always love it when this man say something.
Always undiluted truth but why against Fayemi from the same state while you're even more corrupt than him.
You're owing your workers 8months salary and you still have time for this and that your yeye Christmas cloth project.
Issokaygrin
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

∆ I love the Truth. Buhari is overly corrupt... Very True!

But Fayose has a lot of loop holes to block in his government.... ∆

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by Mufasa27(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
That's a known fact!!!

Fayemi took 1.5billion naira out of ekiti state purse to fund Buhari presidential campaign, so it's gonna hard to petition him angry

Buhari is a curse to this country sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by Jesusloveyou: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
We hear,son of perdition

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by CoolFreeday(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yet Buhari is 100x better than him and he can never be like Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
And FAYOSE You are the father and mother of failure and incompetent as governor since nigeria independent

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by spartan117(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
How apc managed to package buhari as Mr integrity still baffles me

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by rifasenate11(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
"Before Buhari came to power:
I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!
I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!
I was buying fuel at N87 per liter, but later N145. They said it is just a temporal hardship for the nation to move on!
I was paying 1,000 NEPA Bill, but later N5,000, they said it is to ensure steady electricity!
I was buying a pack of sugar at N250 but now N500. They said I should thank God for this government!
Sanusi raised alarm about missing $20 billion during GEJ administration, later reduced it to $10 billion, the nation was agog. Under Buhari Kachukwu raised alarm of misappropriation of $26 billion, no reduction but he was asked to go and reconcile with Baru and story ends!
Naira was 178 to $1 under GEJ administration ,but under Buhari administration it went up to N500 to $1 and now exchanging for over N306 to $1 and we are told the economy is the focus of this government!
HoS raised alarm that my president was aware of Maina's return but choses to be quiet, no denial, yet, no reason was given to Nigerians for that!
We used to have presidential media chat in which d president keeps citizens abreast with what's happening, we only had it once under this administration and no reason is given for the alienation of the citizens!
My president went to Abia and Anambra on two days working visit and no single inmate was freed, he went to Kano and 500 inmates were left off the hook!
Almost 3 years gone, no single project has been commissioned under a government that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!
I can go on and on...but, my challenge is that, people keep saying that PMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even when this is not his first time in government. I am yet to be convinced."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by MrMoney007: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
The dullard is corruption himself

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by Cjrane2: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
lokobyforch:
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose on Wednesday described President Muhammadu Buhari as ‘father of corruption’ over his refusal to petition Minister of Solid Minerals Development, Kayode Fayemi and other corrupt officials in his camp

In a statement issued by by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor accused Buhari of leading a government of corrupt people and shielding his cohorts from prosecution.

The statement reads “President Muhammadu Buhari must stop deceiving himself with his fight against corruption, Ibrahim Magu was challenged at a function in Abuja on the commission’s refusal to investigate Fayemi, despite the loads of petitions against him and the EFCC boss could not offer any explanation.

“The reality is that President Buhari is leading a government of scandalously corrupt people and one
of them is Dr Kayode Fayemi.

“It is even safe to say that President Buhari is the father of corruption and that has been further established by the attitude of
the President towards his men that have been accused of corruption.

“From MainaGate to allegation of award of $25 billion contracts without following due process made against Dr. Maikanti Baru by Dr Ibe Kachikwu, the DSS indictment for corruption of the Acting Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu and the alleged N500 million bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Abba Kyari by officials of the MTN Telecommunications Company, President Buhari has remained the shield over and above his corrupt men.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/13/buhari-nigerias-father-corruption-fayose/

Buhari is actually the grand Father of corruption.

All you need is to be Babachir or Burutai or Baru or some high ranking Fulani and you can steal and loot Nigeria as much as you can. Nothing will happen.

Let them continue looting and impoverishing Nigerians. It serves them right. They will rather travel to Libya to look for wealth than ask those stealing their wealth at home to stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by ican2020: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
You are right
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption – Fayose by clevvermind(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jonathan is a small boy in corruption compared to Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army effects major shake-up, redeploys generals [Full list] / #delta State Election: Sapele Police Hijack Election Materials / A Life Lesson From Oshiomole And Lara To The Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.