Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Gypsum & Calcium Carbonate Powder Wanted - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gypsum & Calcium Carbonate Powder Wanted (8451 Views)

Interior designs, Pop, Gypsum and General building works / Design Your Home With Gypsum Decoration, Ceiling,tv Wall, Offices Partitioning / Gypsum Plasterboard Ceilings, Dry walls, POP & Screeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gypsum & Calcium Carbonate Powder Wanted by omolizzy(f): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Seun:
Hello,

I need 5-10 kilos each of gypsum powder and finely ground calcium carbonate powder. Where can I get them? I need the type that is used to make chalk (I’m not making chalk)

Thanks!
Bros, I can supply you if you have not gotten a supplier yet. Do you need high grade or the normal grade?
Re: Gypsum & Calcium Carbonate Powder Wanted by lanreg95(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Gypsum & Calcium Carbonate Powder Wanted by Dfameguy: 10:33pm On May 02, 2019
Hello good evening sir pls sir I want advert placement how can I make payment sir help me
Re: Gypsum & Calcium Carbonate Powder Wanted by Cartergurus: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Contact us today for your super fine and super white Calcium Carbonate Ca(CO3) Powder.
Worldwide shipping available in any commercial quantity.

Phone: +234(0)9036159312
Email: sammtexx@gmail.com

About calcium carbonate.
Calcium carbonate is a chemical compound with the chemical formula CaCO3. It is a common substance found in rock in all parts of the world, and is the main component of shells of marine organisms, snails, pearls, and eggshells. Calcium carbonate is the active ingredient in agricultural lime, and is usually the principal cause of hard water. It is commonly used medicinally as a calcium supplement or as an antacid, but high consumption can be hazardous.

Formula: CaCO3

Synonyms
limestone, CaCO3, calcium carbonate, precipitated calcium carbonate, ground calcium carbonate, pulverized calcium carbonate, PCC, GCC, calcite, limestone, crushed marble, ground limestone, lime, aragonite, chalk, marble, pearl, whiting, champagne chalk, French chalk, albacar, calcium carbonate nanoparticle, aeromatt, calcium carbonate magnum gloss

Typical Applications
Plastics, rubber, coatings, inks, adhesives, and soil conditioner, building products, plastic filler, ceramic flux, asphalt filler, chemical processing, glass ingredient, water treatment, pesticide granules, dusting agent, welding rods coating, thermosets, thermoplastics, paints, coatings, adhesives, sealants, rubber, pharmaceutical, toothpaste, and food additive
Calcium carbonate has a wealth of uses: as a flux in steel production and in processing of non-ferrous metals; in bricks, mortar and concrete for construction; as a raw material in glass; in the construction of roads and dams; in the manufacture of paper, paints and dyes, carpeting and other floor coverings; and in the treatment of water, industrial waste, gases and household refuse. It is also used to reduce soil acidity in agriculture, to absorb water and add calcium in food products, and in sugar extraction.
Calcium carbonate is a versatile additive for use in a wide range of plastic and elastomeric applications. Its regular and controlled crystalline shape and ultrafine particle size together with the hydrophobic surface coating, combine to the benefit of both polymer processing and subsequent physical properties.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Buy Land At Casavilla Estate Magboro 10 Minutes Drive From Ojodu Berger / I Need Directions To Adeyemo Alakija St. In Gra, Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.