Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Interior Designers In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interior Designers In Nigeria (8520 Views)

3D Architectural Modeling For Interior Designers / Certified 3D/B.I.M Visualization Training For Architects And Interior Designers! / Looking For Talented Interior Designers? Look No Further: Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interior Designers In Nigeria by kosoro: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2011
When's the best time to involve an interior designer in a building project? Please provide recommendations on quality interior designers in Nigeria.
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by jaytime(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2011
After ceiling nogging, running of electric wires and wall plastering.
For your POP designs, PVC ceiling, wall screeding and interior and exterior painting, call 08123275855. Visit my thread (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654256.0.html#msg8204102) for pictures of samples or request for samples at jaydjay03@yahoo.com.
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by kosoro: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
Please post link to your thread to see pictures. I thought you might need to bring in an interior designer before wiring and all that?
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by jaytime(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
kosoro:

Please post link to your thread to see pictures. I thought you might need to bring in an interior designer before wiring and all that?

I have placed my link. You can see some wires folded on the second and the fifth pictures. Those wires are for lights and fan as the case may be.
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by kosoro: 2:29am On Aug 12, 2011
I liked what i saw on your link. Are you just into ceiling design? If not, what other interior design do you do?
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2011
Hi,

My name is Femi and I'm an interior designer, have a look at my topics LOOKING FOR TALENTED INTERIOR DESIGNERS?LOOK NO FURTHER:WELCOME under search, or NEED A KITCHEN & BEDROOM DESIGNER & SUPPLIER?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
Femi Ashaolu
fem_ash@msn.com
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by jaytime(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2011
kosoro:

I liked what i saw on your link. Are you just into ceiling design? If not, what other interior design do you do?
We specialize in POP based interior design ranging from ceiling including 2x2 suspended, bar, arc, cornice, pillars, skirting, corner stones etc as well as wall screeding, house painting, children's room colour design etc.
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by Shebaqueen: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2011
Interior design is a discipline that looks after designing all of the interiors of a space. This can include things like flooring, windows, doors, walls, lighting, furniture, and miscellaneous design pieces. The goal of interior design is generally to make a space that is both comfortable and aesthetically pleasing, often catered specifically to the needs and likes of the person hiring the interior designer. Interior design is actually a relatively old discipline, although historically it was reserved primarily for royalty and the aristocracy. In the modern world, many people make use of interior design, either doing it themselves with the assistance of classes or books, or by hiring an interior designer to assist them in bringing their vision to life.

The work of a designer can range from laying out small dwellings, to designing massive corporate buildings, to coming up with a cohesive aesthetic that will be used in many businesses under a single umbrella, such as the design of an international hotel chain. The best practitioners of interior design use a wide range of different skills in their work, melding bits of architecture, psychology, aesthetics, and product design to create a cohesive whole. They must also have a grasp of many fields that are important to their work, including things like how floor plans work, and what local building codes might limit their design decisions.

It is also very important if you are looking for this service in nigeria to have that person certified with IDAN.
Is the building already built? is this building a home or business? Which state are you looking at having an interior decorator/designer? Every state has different pricing etc.
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by familierl: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
i recommend you call 07080160129 she is a good interior designer.(Temi :AST INNOVATIONS LTD)
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by jaytime(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2011
Shebaqueen:

Interior design is a discipline that looks after designing all of the interiors of a space. This can include things like flooring, windows, doors, walls, lighting, furniture, and miscellaneous design pieces. The goal of interior design is generally to make a space that is both comfortable and aesthetically pleasing, often catered specifically to the needs and likes of the person hiring the interior designer. Interior design is actually a relatively old discipline, although historically it was reserved primarily for royalty and the aristocracy. In the modern world, many people make use of interior design, either doing it themselves with the assistance of classes or books, or by hiring an interior designer to assist them in bringing their vision to life.

The work of a designer can range from laying out small dwellings, to designing massive corporate buildings, to coming up with a cohesive aesthetic that will be used in many businesses under a single umbrella, such as the design of an international hotel chain. The best practitioners of interior design use a wide range of different skills in their work, melding bits of architecture, psychology, aesthetics, and product design to create a cohesive whole. They must also have a grasp of many fields that are important to their work, including things like how floor plans work, and what local building codes might limit their design decisions.

It is also very important if you are looking for this service in nigeria to have that person certified with IDAN.
Is the building already built? is this building a home or business? Which state are you looking at having an interior decorator/designer? Every state has different pricing etc.
Good point. But I would love to ask, must an interior designer be certified by IDAN. I think the basic thing is knowing what you do and doing it well. Those certified designers you are talking about are just merely certificate holders but the main people that do the wonders you stand to admire are just artisans who are talented and creative. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by mychaella(f): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2011
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by Ptimes: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
Khaleesi Designs is a prestigious interior design business based in Abuja which caters to people of all ages who want professional help in turning their dream space into a reality.

Go to: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Khaleesi-Designs/278000815588911 for more info

or contact khaleesi designs at: +2348030871117
khaleesidesigns@gmail.com
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by caxtonalile: 3:01am On Apr 03, 2012
Hello @Kosoro - It is best to get an Interior Designer involved in the beginning stage of the project (i.e when the drawings/concepts are being developed) so as to allow uttermost input from the Interior Designer. Although it is not absolutely necessary to have your Interior Designer IDAN certified - We believe its an easier, more effective route to follow as IDAN certified designers have gone though scrutiny and will most probably be professional and give you the quality of work you desire.

check out IDAN official facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Interior-Design-Association-of-Nigeria-IDAN/350567634995056 or the online directory http://www.idanig.org/members_dir.php?start=10

Also, you can check out our page here: http://www.facebook.com/caxtonalileINTERIORS (feel free to contact us via email or telephone)

cheers!

Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by VocalWalls: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

here's where to find the best.
they teach and also do the jobs.
Interior Decorating Schools In Nigeria
Schools For Interior Decoration
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by dayolino: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
For your office/home remodelling, site fitting and finishing:

Sofas | Coffee tables & stools | Kitchen cabinets | Bedding: Duvet & Bed sheets | Bed frames | Wardrobes | Bathroom cabinets | Vase & Flowers | Clocks & Mirrors | Floor treatments: Rugs & Floor tiling | Wall treatments: Painting, Wallpapers, Wall Art & Murals | Window treatments: Curtains & Blinds.
Office:
Executive tables | Executive Chairs | Office tables & chairs | Visitors chairs | Reception desks & Chairs |
Storage solutions: Safes & Cabinets | Window blinds: Roller blinds, Wooden blinds, Aluminium blinds, Roller blinds, PVC blinds; etc
For appointments & order placements:
Interioscapes Ltd.
phone: 07030113991
BBM: 2B43374F
Re: Interior Designers In Nigeria by shogotermies(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2018
femzamen:
Hi,

My name is Femi and I'm an interior designer, have a look at my topics LOOKING FOR TALENTED INTERIOR DESIGNERS?LOOK NO FURTHER:WELCOME under search, or NEED A KITCHEN & BEDROOM DESIGNER & SUPPLIER?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
Femi Ashaolu
fem_ash@msn.com

i can help u supply quality wallclock, with cheap prices

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Flat For Sale (new Building) @3.5m.....price drop / View This Simple 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / PROMO PROMO PROMO , Full payment with instant ALLOCATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.